• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
400 replies to this topic | 3,690 praises

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So much tension nowadays in the forum just because of a few dislikes points.

come come  i make everybody happy.

wanna complain or not happy come here. uncle will  praise everybody. Lotsa points to give away everyday!

Wyfitms, KR81, Davidtch, ShepherdPie, Holdenutessv, Darryn, Yeshe, 15 other members and 2 Anonymous members praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice song LOL
Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Mercs, Philipkee and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thank you unker =)

Yeshe, Mercs, Philipkee and 2 Anonymous members praised this

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wanna complain or not happy come here. uncle will  praise everybody. Lotsa points to give away everyday!

i want to complain!!! little prince always call my beloved club manure...  how??  [bigcry]

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Philipkee and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Should change to Pharrell William's 

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Ronleo, Mercs, Pisces69 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:47 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thank you unker =)

If prince is uncle, I must be ah peh...

Edited by Pocus, 10 September 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Fastnfaster, Mercs and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This song never fails to put a smile on my face. I'm now whistling in the office.

Little_prince, Yeshe, Fastnfaster, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:50 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nah, car related:

Little_prince, Yeshe, Mercs and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mai stress lah....

Attached Thumbnails

• il_570xn-414404459_ow4e.jpg

ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Fastnfaster, Mercs and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u're not?  :D

Little_prince and ShepherdPie praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i want to complain!!! little prince always call my beloved club manure...  how??  [bigcry]

come come. no manure here. only lotsa bulls**t nia 

hahahaha

my brother kids call me ah pek lor. hahahha

SuPerBoRed praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

OH gosh....another one of those threads.

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:57 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice song LOL

life is tough enough without having getting agitated over some anonymous online forum lah

lol

Mercs praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Should change to Pharrell William's 

hahaha. i like that song too!

OH gosh....another one of those threads.

don't think too much.

just a talk cock sing song spread happiness thread nia. hahahaha

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3011468.jpg

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3011468.jpg

no money. no big car. no big house. also can be happy

happiness is a state of mind. not the state of my wallet

=)

Yuan and RH1667 praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dun worry. be happy. this weekend manure should win liaoz. 

give 2.5 ball also no problem

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

don't think too much.

just a talk cock sing song spread happiness thread nia. hahahaha

OK I'll try.

Just that nowadays lots of such "unhappy" threads, so I can't help thinking about it.... [laugh]

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:07 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

OK I'll try.

Just that nowadays lots of such "unhappy" threads, so I can't help thinking about it.... [laugh]

try harder. lol

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no money. no big car. no big house. also can be happy

happiness is a state of mind. not the state of my wallet

=)

Steady !!

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users