400 replies to this topic | 3,690 praises

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

Little_prince

So much tension nowadays in the forum just because of a few dislikes points.

come come  i make everybody happy.

wanna complain or not happy come here. uncle will  praise everybody. Lotsa points to give away everyday!

Wyfitms, KR81, Davidtch, ShepherdPie, Holdenutessv, Darryn, Yeshe, 15 other members and 2 Anonymous members praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

Porker
  • Porker

Nice song LOL
Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Mercs, Philipkee and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

Wyfitms
    Wyfitms

thank you unker =)

Yeshe, Mercs, Philipkee and 2 Anonymous members praised this

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

SuPerBoRed
    SuPerBoRed

wanna complain or not happy come here. uncle will  praise everybody. Lotsa points to give away everyday!

i want to complain!!! little prince always call my beloved club manure...  how??  [bigcry]

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Philipkee and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81

Should change to Pharrell William's 

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Ronleo, Mercs, Pisces69 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:47 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus

thank you unker =)

If prince is uncle, I must be ah peh...

Edited by Pocus, 10 September 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Fastnfaster, Mercs and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix

This song never fails to put a smile on my face. I'm now whistling in the office.

Little_prince, Yeshe, Fastnfaster, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:50 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

nah, car related:

Little_prince, Yeshe, Mercs and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

Soya
  • Soya

mai stress lah....

Attached Thumbnails

• il_570xn-414404459_ow4e.jpg

ShepherdPie, Yeshe, Fastnfaster, Mercs and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

Wyfitms
    Wyfitms

u're not?  :D

Little_prince and ShepherdPie praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

Little_prince

i want to complain!!! little prince always call my beloved club manure...  how??  [bigcry]

come come. no manure here. only lotsa bulls**t nia 

hahahaha

my brother kids call me ah pek lor. hahahha

SuPerBoRed praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

TVT
    TVT

OH gosh....another one of those threads.

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:57 PM

Little_prince

Nice song LOL

life is tough enough without having getting agitated over some anonymous online forum lah

lol

Mercs praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Little_prince

Should change to Pharrell William's 

hahaha. i like that song too!

OH gosh....another one of those threads.

don't think too much.

just a talk cock sing song spread happiness thread nia. hahahaha

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Wyfitms
    Wyfitms

3011468.jpg

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

Little_prince

3011468.jpg

no money. no big car. no big house. also can be happy

happiness is a state of mind. not the state of my wallet

=)

Yuan and RH1667 praised this

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

Little_prince

dun worry. be happy. this weekend manure should win liaoz. 

give 2.5 ball also no problem

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

TVT
    TVT

don't think too much.

just a talk cock sing song spread happiness thread nia. hahahaha

OK I'll try.

Just that nowadays lots of such "unhappy" threads, so I can't help thinking about it.... [laugh]

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:07 PM

Little_prince

OK I'll try.

Just that nowadays lots of such "unhappy" threads, so I can't help thinking about it.... [laugh]

try harder. lol

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

RH1667
    RH1667

no money. no big car. no big house. also can be happy

happiness is a state of mind. not the state of my wallet

=)

Steady !!

Little_prince, ShepherdPie, Yeshe and 1 Anonymous member praised this