• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
95 replies to this topic | 139 praises

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:30 PM

ktcc68
  • Premium member
    ktcc68
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I ordered Honda Vezel on end June 14 through PI. Sale agreement stated clearly 1 bid Guaranteed and will deliver by mid Oct.

I called the sale person to update the shipment date since End August 14 as i sold my car in July.

I have to follow up closely and the sale person said there is a delay in Japan as i will only able to collect end Nov 14.

I'm very unhappy with the answer as Sale Agreement signed between me and company that not follow according to the contract.

I demand for the answer in reading as i really dun not what do?

Can anyone help or advice what should i do next?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

IloveVezel
  • Premium member
    IloveVezel
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

In the 1st place, why don't you trade-in your car to the same PI that you ordered your Vezel? By doing so, you can lock the trade in price and drive your old car till they deliver the new car to you.

I also booked my Vezel with the trade in price of my old car locked. So the latter they deliver the new car to me, they loss more of the value of my old car [sweatdrop]

Edited by IloveVezel, 11 September 2014 - 11:07 AM.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:15 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I ordered Honda Vezel on end June 14 through PI. Sale agreement stated clearly 1 bid Guaranteed and will deliver by mid Oct.

I called the sale person to update the shipment date since End August 14 as i sold my car in July.

I have to follow up closely and the sale person said there is a delay in Japan as i will only able to collect end Nov 14.

I'm very unhappy with the answer as Sale Agreement signed between me and company that not follow according to the contract.

What T&Cs did the sales agreement have? v hard to advice u without anymore info. i thk u shld know that buying from PI risks. personally i will never buy from PI unless got ex stock or i know the boss personally.

Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

you sue them will make the relationship worse, and plus you still need them for warranty. Better to solve it nicely.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Have you got your COE?

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:36 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    Author Image

since dealer signed agreement "1 bid Guaranteed and will deliver by mid Oct",

very simple, let dealer to compensate your transport expenses from mid Oct until you collect car,

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

TanWL1970
  • Premium member
    TanWL1970
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Is the dealer a registered CASE trust company? If yes, can bring it up to CASE for negotiation?

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Airwaver3
  • Premium member
    Airwaver3
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi, we are facing all this issues as the Honda Vezel need further test from LTA start from 1st July 2014 onwards before the car can register and even though there are Ex stock . Can see from my previous post.

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

Damon-_-
  • Premium member
    Damon-_-
    1st Gear
    Author Image

First and foremost there are tons of Parallel Importers dealers out there. Few things to take note before signing on the dotted line. 

1) 1 bid - 6 bid COE (Is it g'teed or non g'teed or "COE Capped at a certain level which you will have to top up upon a certain level")

2) Delivery date: Even if dealers have the COE bidded do make sure the car is it ready for registration? Has the inspection been approved by LTA to be able to register.

3) As some of the smaller company where they only ordered 1 or 2 units to collect orders they do not have actual stock on hand so they will face secure your order and make you wait as long because once they receive your order then will they book the car. 

4) Always look out for "Case trust accredited" Company as least thats the last line of defence if anything were to happen. ***From the news: Take note few years back when COE rise expotentially some PI who take orders from customer but unable to deliver the car because they will incur losses they could not afford to take. In fact some of the company in the news are now very active. 

5) Do your homework!!! Because ill informed means courting for trouble!

6) Make sure to take down the unit Chassis and Engine number of the new car ( Preventive Measures as well as confirmation they actually have the car on hand)

7) Buy from reputable sources! There's always a saying "Cheap does not means its good, Good things does not come cheap"

My humble 2 cents of opinion :)

Need help can PM me :)

"There's nothing to worry about tomorrow because tomorrow is not today"

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

ktcc68
  • Premium member
    ktcc68
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

First and foremost there are tons of Parallel Importers dealers out there. Few things to take note before signing on the dotted line. 

1) 1 bid - 6 bid COE (Is it g'teed or non g'teed or "COE Capped at a certain level which you will have to top up upon a certain level")

2) Delivery date: Even if dealers have the COE bidded do make sure the car is it ready for registration? Has the inspection been approved by LTA to be able to register.

3) As some of the smaller company where they only ordered 1 or 2 units to collect orders they do not have actual stock on hand so they will face secure your order and make you wait as long because once they receive your order then will they book the car. 

4) Always look out for "Case trust accredited" Company as least thats the last line of defence if anything were to happen. ***From the news: Take note few years back when COE rise expotentially some PI who take orders from customer but unable to deliver the car because they will incur losses they could not afford to take. In fact some of the company in the news are now very active. 

6) Make sure to take down the unit Chassis and Engine number of the new car ( Preventive Measures as well as confirmation they actually have the car on hand)

7) Buy from reputable sources! There's always a saying "Cheap does not means its good, Good things does not come cheap"

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

Sean73
  • Sean73
    Clutched
    Author Image

Bro,

There are already alotof vezels on the road now.

Maybe u wanna share with us which PI did you booked your ride from?

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:15 PM

birdylai
  • birdylai
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Damon,

I new here, how do you tell that the SE has bid the COE for you?

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:54 PM

trajet2b
  • trajet2b
    4th Gear
    Author Image

birdylai, on 10 Nov 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:birdylai, on 10 Nov 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:birdylai, on 10 Nov 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

Hi Damon,

I new here, how do you tell that the SE has bid the COE for you?

During the bidding process ie. 1st and 3rd - Mondays to Weds,

go to this link https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/  (it is only available during bidding time)

There are 3 stages in this enquiry.

If you can get in the very FIRST stage by entering your NRIC number, your PI have submitted a bid for you.

Best time to check is before closing. ie on Wednesday before closing at 1600.

Otherwise it will report no record found.

Good Luck.

Edited by trajet2b, 16 November 2014 - 12:56 PM.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:47 PM

trajet2b
  • trajet2b
    4th Gear
    Author Image

here is a better way to check. ignore previous post.

Sorry for the previous post. unable to edit .

Enquire COE Bid.

link  https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/

See demonstration below

bid1_zpsce2bb488.jpg

bid2_zps9107ccbd.jpg

bid3_zpsb59ae51d.jpg

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

Dswm
  • Premium member
    Dswm
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hi ktc68, have you received the keys to your vezel?

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

Daddycooldtz
  • Premium member
    Daddycooldtz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

you sue them will make the relationship worse, and plus you still need them for warranty. Better to solve it nicely.

totally agree.. if u sue< u might be in the losing point... read the fine line of the sales contract

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:50 AM

Rogerjunan
  • Rogerjunan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro n friends,

I visited few PI in Turf city. Where can I find the forum sharing on PI reliability?

Perhaps, with past experience from those buyers, it help to identify good PI and Bad PI.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:53 PM

LYC
  • Premium member
    LYC
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Bro n friends,

I visited few PI in Turf city. Where can I find the forum sharing on PI reliability?

Perhaps, with past experience from those buyers, it help to identify good PI and Bad PI.

Bro, there are a lot of PI out there. No doubt there is good and bad ones. But i think your experience all depends on your buying price and getting the SA written out correctly, clearly and transparent to both parties :)

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:00 PM

Mach23
  • Premium member
    Mach23
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro n friends,

I would prefer PI that are in existence for more than 10 years.  As an indication of their reputation and sustainability.  Of course established companies can also be proven otherwise, but it's a safe bet.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

Hwang79
  • Premium member
    Hwang79
    5th Gear
    Author Image

First time posting comments here. I do not know if I should post the PI info. I shall not reveal the info yet.

Case 1

My friend bought a Vezel last month from a PI and the agreed to deliver it by Jun 2015. His car rep just called to inform that the shipment has been delayed, without letting him know the new delivery date/month. I thought minimally the PI should advise him the new delivery timeline.

Case 2

As for my case, I bought my Vezel from a separate PI, in March 2015 and the delivery by June 2016. So far no news nor interim updates from them. Yesterday was the first COE bidding in Jun. When I texted my sales rep if he would bid for me, he said should be in the next bidding, 17 June. (Maybe it is just me) I was hoping for a more enthusiastic reply.

I wonder for both cases, if PIs are unable to deliver by the agreed month, do we have the right to request to get back our deposit? The reason I agreed to this sale, especially with "$0 COE rebate", is that they promised to deliver by June.

If they were to postpone the delivery and COE price drops drastically, this will work against me.

We are both first-time buyers from PIs. The wait can be quite agonizing.

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, delay, vezel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users