Delay of Honda Vezel

ktcc68

Neutral Newbie

I get it when he says he might buy from PI because not all of them are bad.

But if my experience when buying from PI involved waiting for 7+ months for my car... I'd be off-put from considering a PI again.

Why? Simply because you can never be sure who is reputable and what your experience may be. Not to say buying from AD is without issues... but overall will be less versus PI I think.

I have friends who bough same car from different P.I and got deliver on time. 

As much as im up-sad with the buying experience i can't say all P.I are bad. Plus for example when i consider getting Vezel over H-RV is because only P.I carries the DOHC and made in japan for this car. Where else AD honda H-RV is made in Thailand with SOHC; the spec are lower and more expensive. 

I guess the moral of story is really have to do more research and make sure they really recommend from friends who had a good buying experience before going for any random P.I which claims had long history. 

Or maybe i would even consider ready stock with only pay minor more and make sure they have document proven for the ready stock. 

Well im still a happy Vezel driver now. The car is kick ass.!!  :a-panic:

Cars have become a very hot tropics after house. I believe the government regulate housing agents, they also have bodies to certify renovation contractors, educations, etc.

Why not PI?

Haven''t had any Big Hu-Ha and come out on news paper front page yet. haaaa

but i think maybe very soon they might do something about it. 

My experience when i call up Customs and LTA.. they seems to know very well the P.I are putting the blame on them delaying... very soon they might take action agains those who simple put blame on them. 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Need some advice, i'm currently also facing the same problem. I was told/cfm/assured that i would receive the car before cny but until now still haven get car and the explanation i get is that my car is still stuck in the lta. Also my contract did not state the date of delivery of the car so sucks to be me :(, ps 1st time cary buyer from pi. Pros please help!

Need some advice, i'm currently also facing the same problem. I was told/cfm/assured that i would receive the car before cny but until now still haven get car and the explanation i get is that my car is still stuck in the lta. Also my contract did not state the date of delivery of the car so sucks to be me :(, ps 1st time cary buyer from pi. Pros please help!

is your coe secured?

its time to let the tiger out and bite.....

wait....got teeth or not first?

Neutral Newbie

is your coe secured?

its time to let the tiger out and bite.....

wait....got teeth or not first?

Secured at end of dec 15, they even said if can get coe earlier better so can get car before cny which makes sense but that's not what's happening. Sian this issue make me v  pek cek. Also they said only got a few colours available that are so called "in stock" if i wanted to get the colour i wanted i would have to wait and cfm cannot get car before cny but then i went down to their showroom and saw the colour i wanted then ask them explain they say this colour same batch as my batch i was like huh simi lj? i feel sibei cheated ley hais,  buying a car should be a happy thing but the extreme opposite happened cuz time and time again they broke their promises and lied to me. 

You just suffered tens of thousands of depreciation...

Neutral Newbie

You just suffered tens of thousands of depreciation...

Yes that is very very painful but then again i think that's just my luck i guess who knew coe would drop 10k in an instance also i've gotten the lowest coe in the year 2015. Now can only suck thumb and look at the bright side. My main issue now is the delay delivery of the car and i really felt damn cheated. What was promised before signing was all broken and they still lie to me time and time again when i asked about the car. Cfm won't buy car from pi after this incident lol sibei jia lat.

Secured at end of dec 15, they even said if can get coe earlier better so can get car before cny which makes sense but that's not what's happening. Sian this issue make me v  pek cek. Also they said only got a few colours available that are so called "in stock" if i wanted to get the colour i wanted i would have to wait and cfm cannot get car before cny but then i went down to their showroom and saw the colour i wanted then ask them explain they say this colour same batch as my batch i was like huh simi lj? i feel sibei cheated ley hais,  buying a car should be a happy thing but the extreme opposite happened cuz time and time again they broke their promises and lied to me. 

maybe the show car is your car leh but they need a show car to sell more cars so delay your car a bit to earn lagi more loh

car is not even register, what depreciation?

Cos car was bought when Coe prices were much more expensive. Meaning higher prices. For the same car now brand new, he could have become bought it with at least 10k discount if not even more.

Cos car was bought when Coe prices were much more expensive. Meaning higher prices. For the same car now brand new, he could have become bought it with at least 10k discount if not even more.

but his paper value will be higher than others when compared.

if buyers chose to go in, they should be comfortable with whatever price they bought. 

but his paper value will be higher than others when compared.

if buyers chose to go in, they should be comfortable with whatever price they bought.

Who cares about paper value where one can get the same new car for a much lower cost?

Would you prefer to drive a 100k brand new altis or a 120k brand new altis? I would prefer the former.

Edited by Ivan_06

Yes that is very very painful but then again i think that's just my luck i guess who knew coe would drop 10k in an instance also i've gotten the lowest coe in the year 2015. Now can only suck thumb and look at the bright side. My main issue now is the delay delivery of the car and i really felt damn cheated. What was promised before signing was all broken and they still lie to me time and time again when i asked about the car. Cfm won't buy car from pi after this incident lol sibei jia lat.

Bro. If you have traded in...then ur loss will not be so cham. Unless they dishonour the trade in price towards the end.

One of the PI stated in the contract if I can't get my car by delivery date they will give me a courtesy car till car ready. I have a car to scrap though. Come end of 10 years life span. Eventually I didn't sign because 99.9% I won't get much car. So back out from that deal. Signed with another one. She did promised confirm delivery. I did check their Facebook. Every few days photo of new car and owner. Hope I am right here. My deal they should be earning slightly higher as I pay a few k above their list price for not taking loan.

Edited by Kopites

1st Gear

Brand new Honda Vezel X model, white with full leather seats. Guaranteed COE without top up.

Deposit paid $10k, transfer at hire purchase stage.

Cost $99,800, willing to let go at $95k due to car high, not suitable for elderly with mobility problem.

Include steering control, Iroad V7 front and back, Pioneer 2850BT, reverse sensor and camera, floor mat, tonneau cover.

For comparison, Market best price now is $97,800 but wait for 3 months with 6 bids NO guarantee and some need top up condition.

Pls Message me for further discussion.

(edited)

if the buying price is the same, I prefer the 120k one. Besides, the 100k will only be good if u decide to drive till scrap. However, for a person who change car every 3 to 5 yrs, the 120k one made a difference.

Who cares about paper value where one can get the same new car for a much lower cost?

Would you prefer to drive a 100k brand new altis or a 120k brand new altis? I would prefer the former.

Edited by Axela72

if the buying price is the same, I prefer the 120k one. Besides, the 100k will only be good if u decide to drive till scrap. However, for a person who change car every 3 to 5 yrs, the 120k one made a difference.

But the problem is, buying price is down by $20k to around $100k.

Turbocharged

Doesn't make sense.. 3-5yrs down the road, people will prefer to buy that 100k car since paper is lower hence the car price lower... Given a samecyear car, same spec , nobody wanna buy a high paper car compare to lower one...

Hi i'm new here and just chance upon this thread. Hope someone could be able to help and advise? 

First time buying a car, so really not sure how does the market works. 

Currently having the same problem, sign in April, gotten my COE last month and PI promised verbally to deliver the car within one month. But till date its more than a month already and their initial reason was leather making will take 1 month to do. 

Right after signing the contract and paid a deposit of 15k in April, they called and says that the current car i'm trading in will depreciate 1k per month from the day of signing of contract. She still tell me its a norm in this industry. Is it true?

After getting my COE, i waited a month and start texting them and at first they wanted me to go down make full payment and then the car will be ready in 2 weeks time. 

i started to get worry if i'm in a scam or something so i demand them to produce the car by a week time. 

Some of my friends says that this type of PI are trying to roll money around. The sales person even call me (cos i have been asking her for a exact date) and advise me not to come down and make the full payment first , cos she also worry as her boss is finding money!! OMG WIN LIAO LOR LIKE THAT. 

totally not sure what should i do next? really dont wanna just wait and wait. 

↡ Advertisement