Apple Watch

RadX

Moto360 has a more traditional dial to choose from, either white or black dial both look gorgeous. And the bracelet is at least a proper stainless steel bracelet. Major deal breaker is the an old processor it's using, thus performance is not fast and battery usage is terribly inefficient.

If its about the bracelet, than Apple has the Moto360 beat. Here's a review from the point of few of a watch nerd

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/hodinkee-apple-watch-review

And that leads me to my next point. Apple absolutely, positively, indisputably NAILED its straps and bracelets. In addition to offering a bevy of options from leather to fluoroelastomer to link bracelets to Milanese, it is here that you really see how much attention Apple was paying to the way people wear watches, and the how bad existing options were.
Edited by ins1dious
↡ Advertisement

Seeing your nick reminds me of 0000

2nd prize last week

u must have kena so aim the 18k gold ones [wave]

Hahaha, another Mate ask me the same ting 😁 too bad lar, only realize after someone ask me😔 always look at it in AngMo way FourZero n not numeric 0000...... Sigh. 😔

• Praise 2

If its about the bracelet, than Apple has the Moto360 beat. Here's a review from the point of few of a watch nerd

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/hodinkee-apple-watch-review

Apple did put alot of thoughts in the bracelet design.

Wearable technology is something I look forward to. But currently most as in their infancy. Will wait for more matured revision to appear.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

They should harness energy from sun, body heat and body sweat to power the watch.

Any watch that needs to be charged every one or two days is a joke. Won't last even a long flight to America. There are some offering from Casio and Pebble with power that last between one week and two years.

• Praise 2

They should harness energy from sun, body heat and body sweat to power the watch.

It will happen. I heard that they did consider using wrist motion to power the watch just like mechanical automatic watches, but guess there are constraints in terms of controlling thickness and weight.

But I am sure they will be able to find a way to do it someday.

Ok Now who is gonna take the leap

For me, it is a no brainer. I believe it would be coupled sometime with BP monitoring and that would be good considering my condition. Other things are analytics of my tennis game/progress etc.

Maybe not immediately, but as and when the system stabilises and matures!

Will definitely go for it since I am pretty much into exercises.

But it is not going to replace my higher end watches

I think it quite a nicely designed product with good niche features. I would go for the black stainless steel belt as I tend to perspire a lot.

However, if this is for exercising and monitoring, i think it's quite good. But I would of cuz still prefer the old fashion, with my fav time hands moving around the bezel although they have the feature..

i believe it will be a big hit, imagine the vendor selling the fancy straps will be like selling phone casing, huat ah!!

China is already producing Knock Offs as we speak ... [laugh]

• Praise 1

For me, it is a no brainer. I believe it would be coupled sometime with BP monitoring and that would be good considering my condition. Other things are analytics of my tennis game/progress etc.

http://youtu.be/ktujsc4ZUTo

Not a chance. I'm already grumpy about having to charge my fitbit once a week. Not a single smartwatch will be able to do sleep tracking properly.

Also if I wanted something as ah pek looking, I would pay for a 3738

http://www.patek.com/contents/default/en/3738_100R_001.html

• Praise 1

http://youtu.be/ktujsc4ZUTo

maybe.. everyday give us a poke to test our sugar level.... want?

[sunny]

maybe.. everyday give us a poke to test our sugar level.... want?

[sunny]

you know, there are some sectors looking at this. I was actually looking with a few pals on this to use the iphone as a glucometer. Still in the works as of now

Moto360 has a more traditional dial to choose from, either white or black dial both look gorgeous. And the bracelet is at least a proper stainless steel bracelet. Major deal breaker is the an old processor it's using, thus performance is not fast and battery usage is terribly inefficient.

moto-360-design-faceoff-winner.png

Beautiful.... except the mail icon!

you know, there are some sectors looking at this. I was actually looking with a few pals on this to use the iphone as a glucometer. Still in the works as of now

Ya. to some how get some blood with minimal risk of infection. that will be great.

↡ Advertisement