Apple Watch

RadX

it is getting more and more features tagging on it, i wonder how fast the battery run out [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

never dies, never runs out of juice

The-Casio-F-91W-wristwatc-008.jpg

I have to agree with most of the bros here that the Apple Watch is not worth the price tag.

But we need to understand that Apple has built up a flock of very loyal die hards, AND they are very good at marketing and making nothing appear to be something.

Basically right now if Apple takes a bucket of dung out of the toilet, and package it and lable it with the Apple logo, IT WILL SELL. APPLE sheep will line up in long lines to buy the Apple packaged dung!!!

APPLE KNOWS THIS n will exploit it to the fullest

I really think its a stupid gadget.

BUT then again, apple always proves me wrong. That's the reason why Steve Jobs is a billionaire and I'm struggling to pay the COE

It will run dry la bro. Maybe may take afew years but the battery will deplete.

If u want a perpetual watch u can consider the Seiko Astron GPS. It has 2 batteries that are solar chargeable (one is depleted before it is charged again to reduce charge cycles and preserve the life of the capacitor).

It also has GPS syn automatically to the Atomic clock on a sattelite so its error factor is 1second every 100,000 years. And it has a perpetual calendar.

Theoretically if u leave the Astron by the window with access to sunlight, it will run and remain accurate for afew decades, untill its capacitors die. But that will take a very very long time.

never dies, never runs out of juice

The-Casio-F-91W-wristwatc-008.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

why would i want another appliance which needs daily charging? if it can't tell the time whenever we need to without worrying about battery life, it should not be called a watch.

they should rename it as perhaps "i-another-apple-gadget-to-own".

Add on: Does anyone know if the watch is even water proof or splash proof? If not even splash proof, then sure die. Finish daily business wash hands still have to take off the "i-cannot-tahan-water-watch".

Edited by Kxbc

Hypersonic

You people are too realistic -_-

People buy because they can. Buy because they got money to burn. Because they can show off, especially the $10k one. You peasants just don't understand -_-[grin]

Turbocharged

You people are too realistic -_-

People buy because they can. Buy because they got money to burn. Because they can show off, especially the $10k one. You peasants just don't understand -_-[grin]

i agree with you. I am a peasant and i really cannot understand. i cannot understand why people will spend money to trouble themselves to charge another gadget when they can just use their phone.

Hypersonic

i agree with you. I am a peasant and i really cannot understand. i cannot understand why people will spend money to trouble themselves to charge another gadget when they can just use their phone.

No need to charge.... just wear it like a bracelet to show off can already [laugh] [laugh]

Good idea. But u might as well just get the PRC version, or better yet, do a paper cut from a 3d pix of the watch and wrap it around your wrist

No need to charge.... just wear it like a bracelet to show off can already [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

Good idea. But u might as well just get the PRC version, or better yet, do a paper cut from a 3d pix of the watch and wrap it around your wrist

It's just not the same -_-

I think Apple made some u turns on the water proof nature of the watch. Initially pre-launch they say water proof to say 10bars. But later on they qualify it and say can take shower only?

Can someone confirm. I really doubt it is waterproof.

Apple is good at marketing. They intend to sell the apple watch paired to the iphone. So both devices will cross-sell each other. e.g. i need a iphone to get a Apple Watch, or i need a Apple watch since i already have an iphone.

Apple no loger creates bona fide ground breaking new products coz they dont need to anymore. They have a flock of die hard apple zombie fans who will buy any product they sell. As i said, if they package shit out of the toilet bowl and slap a apple logo on it, u will still see Apple fans lining the streets to but this crap.

why would i want another appliance which needs daily charging? if it can't tell the time whenever we need to without worrying about battery life, it should not be called a watch.

they should rename it as perhaps "i-another-apple-gadget-to-own".

Add on: Does anyone know if the watch is even water proof or splash proof? If not even splash proof, then sure die. Finish daily business wash hands still have to take off the "i-cannot-tahan-water-watch".

• Praise 4

Only diff to me is that my wallet is not $10k lighter. But i am peasant so i dont understand.

In the $10k range the watch is in same price categories as say a Omega PO Liquid Metal or some Rolexes. But really, this is a technology watch that has a short product life-cycle and cannot compete in same league as the swiss brands.

In fact i also heard due to patent issues Apple is not able to launch the Apple watch in Switzerland? Can someone also confirm this?

It's just not the same -_-

Only diff to me is that my wallet is not $10k lighter. But i am peasant so i dont understand.

In the $10k range the watch is in same price categories as say a Omega PO Liquid Metal or some Rolexes. But really, this is a technology watch that has a short product life-cycle and cannot compete in same league as the swiss brands.

In fact i also heard due to patent issues Apple is not able to launch the Apple watch in Switzerland? Can someone also confirm this?

if they target the rich, then 1 more $20K watch is nothing, 1 more vertu phone is nothing, few more Jaeger-LeCoultre or Patek Philippe are nothing, even 2 more lambo also nothing to them.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

if they target the rich, then 1 more $20K watch is nothing, 1 more vertu phone is nothing, few more Jaeger-LeCoultre or Patek Philippe are nothing, even 2 more lambo also nothing to them.

It doesn't matter if u come up with useless product as long as people buy. Most important is they think it is good and buy it every year 😂😂

It doesn't matter if u come up with useless product as long as people buy. Most important is they think it is good and buy it every year 😂😂

but i can't afford, if i need to health feature, i buy xiaomi band for $20 [laugh][laugh]

Hypersonic

but i can't afford, if i need to health feature, i buy xiaomi band for $20 [laugh][laugh]

Apple for China, xiaomi for rest of the world 😂😂

I have to agree with most of the bros here that the Apple Watch is not worth the price tag.

But we need to understand that Apple has built up a flock of very loyal die hards, AND they are very good at marketing and making nothing appear to be something.

Basically right now if Apple takes a bucket of dung out of the toilet, and package it and lable it with the Apple logo, IT WILL SELL. APPLE sheep will line up in long lines to buy the Apple packaged dung!!!

APPLE KNOWS THIS n will exploit it to the fullest

[:p]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTlQS7j96DM

Supercharged

much like we cannot understand why got people want to splurge on a million dollar car that cannot be driven..

I don't see myself buying a smart watch, unless is for use as a watch and a dress piece. If there is a incoming message, might as well see the phone than the watch right ?

↡ Advertisement