Free Parking Near Sengkang Swimming Complex?

Mugenboy

Could anyone advised that any free parking near Sengkang Swimming Complex? The car park of the swimming complex always jam pack full house quite difficult to get a parking lot.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If its convinience and free, you think it will not be jam packed? Its pack but I never have problem finding one every Saturday around 2pm..maybe your timing is worst... Unless you want sheltered one which some people die die also want to wait for one lot... Hehehe

• Praise 1

Supercharged

If want free, park at the park further up on the opposite side, but got to walk quite a distance back. If its a hot day, then prepare to sweat it out ! [sweatdrop]

Or another bro said park at new MSCP... if it is available. These are the only 2 "free" parking near the pool.

Edited by TVT

Supercharged

If its convinience and free, you think it will not be jam packed? Its pack but I never have problem finding one every Saturday around 2pm..maybe your timing is worst... Unless you want sheltered one which some people die die also want to wait for one lot... Hehehe

Actually there's also parking on-top the sheltered car park. A lot of people may not noticed it, cos the entrance is quite "hidden"....

Well, anyway. <_<

Yup, can be crazy on some weekends and if there is an evening sports event on weekdays as well.

Like what bro Blackyv said, sure can find one eventually..... [dizzy] ..... [laugh]

If important event, then there will many cars parked outside illegally as well. Not sure if they kena summon or not....

Once there was this "Active-SG" event on a Sunday and inside car park was full, and so I parked illegally outside for almost 3 hours...... didn't get any summon. [lipsrsealed][sweatdrop]

If important event, then there will many cars parked outside illegally as well. Not sure if they kena summon or not....

Once there was this "Active-SG" event on a Sunday and inside car park was full, and so I parked illegally outside for almost 3 hours...... didn't get any summon. [lipsrsealed][sweatdrop]

think they gave chance, since many sports fraternity and officials would have trouble finding available lots as well [sly]

If important event sure no summon la. Every Friday also got important event.

Actually there's also parking on-top the sheltered car park. A lot of people may not noticed it, cos the entrance is quite "hidden"....

Well, anyway. <_<

• Praise 1

Free parking at the parks opposite but walk abit

The parks are free parking? The official type of car park for park users & not illegal parking?

Thanks would try go & explore it.

The parks are free parking? The official type of car park for park users & not illegal parking?

Yes alternatively park along the road though illegal Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Supercharged

If important event sure no summon la. Every Friday also got important event.

Every Friday got what important event leh ? [confused]

Supercharged

Yes. Proper car park with lots.

There's a cafe there too, in case you wanna grab some light snacks before your swim....

As I am aware, there is no free parking near Anchorvale CC. If the CC parking is full, you can park in the lots along the road, but, have to put coupon. Worst case, if those lots are full, then park at the opposite HDB car parks. HDBs around that area have free parking on Sundays.

Yes. Proper car park with lots.

There's a cafe there too, in case you wanna grab some light snacks before your swim....

Wonder how long more this free parking will last once new flats nearby are completed, keeping my fingers crossed.

If want free, park at the park further up on the opposite side, but got to walk quite a distance back. If its a hot day, then prepare to sweat it out ! [sweatdrop]

Or another bro said park at new MSCP... if it is available. These are the only 2 "free" parking near the pool.

A bit of walking, sweating are good for the body!! Equivalent to gym, but totally FREE!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1