SGxxxxxT - Dangerous driving and illegal U-Turn on Lorong Ch

D15z7

Neutral Newbie

A report has been filed with the Singapore Police Force.. here is the transcript:

A white colour Honda Jazz SGNxxxxx did an illegal U-Turn on Lorong Chuan (towards Serangoon Garden Way). When being horned of his dangerous driving by the oncoming vehicle, the arrogant Honda Jazz driver attempted to jam the brakes to intimidate the other driver.

- Illegal U-Turn on Lorong Chuan (which is a very narrow & busy road)
- Dangerous driving
- Driving without due care

http://youtu.be/rDz33ZVLEXE?list=UUOTD3GWp-_Hya2oyjN5G-jQ

http://youtu.be/rDz33ZVLEXE

Edited by RadX
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 4

A report has been filed with the Singapore Police Force.. here is the transcript:

A white colour Honda Jazz SGNxxxxt did an illegal U-Turn on Lorong Chuan (towards Serangoon Garden Way). When being horned of his dangerous driving by the oncoming vehicle, the arrogant Honda Jazz driver attempted to jam the brakes to intimidate the other driver.

- Illegal U-Turn on Lorong Chuan (which is a very narrow & busy road)

- Dangerous driving

- Driving without due care

http://youtu.be/rDz33ZVLEXE?list=UUOTD3GWp-_Hya2oyjN5G-jQ

u also one kind, he did that u turn when u were very far away, no doubt illegal, but you could have done better.

if u not happy, u should have bang into him n claim damages.

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

u also one kind, he did that u turn when u were very far away, no doubt illegal, but you could have done better.

if u not happy, u should have bang into him n claim damages.

Whatever.. you're entitled to your own opinion.. leave it to the IO to decide.. ^_^

the Jazz driver prolly changed his/her mind, not wanting to crawl all the way to eat his fav la la..... [:p]

normally, I would have xuan le and let the fella complete his illegal u-turn.... no point getting pissed....

• Praise 5

Neutral Newbie

the Jazz driver prolly changed his/her mind, not wanting to crawl all the way to eat his fav la la..... [:p]

normally, I would have xuan le and let the fella complete his illegal u-turn.... no point getting pissed....

Bear in mind that it's pretty dark there.. if the other driver not alert do you think he can stop in time? [drivingcar]

Bear in mind that it's pretty dark there.. if the other driver not alert do you think he can stop in time? [drivingcar]

.... as I was saying.... on a bad day though, I may fantasize running over the Jazz in my souped up 4x4 with gigantic wheels lo....

agree with you that he got away with it.... hope the TP reply you soon bro [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Whatever.. you're entitled to your own opinion.. leave it to the IO to decide.. ^_^

You are either very inexperienced & young or very ignorant ... To drive at speeds like that in that area is just waiting for something very bad to happen ... 😒

You know it's dark & yet you speed?

讲鸟话 。。。😂

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

You are either very inexperienced & young or very ignorant ... To drive at speeds like that in that area is just waiting for something very bad to happen ... 😒

讲鸟话 。。。😂

Neither.. however the jam brakes part is really uncalled for.. just wondering what would you have done?

Edited by D15z7

讲鸟话 。。。😂

Saturday night you dun relax one corner drink your whatever whiskey, come in say people bird talk, but you understand right, your parrot taught you well [laugh][laugh]

Only in Singapore people complaint about such driving pattern, it happen everywhere in Malaysia and people there wait patiently :D

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 2

Saturday night you dun relax one corner drive your whatever whiskey, come in say people bird talk, but you understand right, your parrot taught you well [laugh][laugh]

Only in Singapore people complaint about such driving pattern, it happen everywhere in Malaysia and people there wait patiently :D

Just wanted to PM you that I spotted the 鸟人 ... You always talked about ... 😂

My Brandy & Guitar accompanies me on a warm Sat night ...

Edited by Chowyunfatt
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

讲鸟话 。。。😂

60km/h speeding? [sweatdrop]

Sorry bro Chow, I really have no nothing against you.. peace & cheers [:)]

60km/h speeding? [sweatdrop]

Sorry bro Chow, I really have no nothing against you.. peace & cheers [:)]

62km/hr to be precise ... On a Minor road I believe the max speed is 50km/hr ...

So since you want to nit pick at others, you too we're breaking the law? No? ...

• Praise 1

TP should summon you for driving on double white lines.

And you call that jam brake by the Jazz?

I only saw an impatient driver crossing double white lines and speed along a small road and tailgating.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2