Manual Car To Recommend, Which Make

Mugenboy

my friend got a 7 year old R32 manual for $20k... He enjoying every minute of it.. In Australia.. In SG, 20k can't even buy my 6.5year old Laupok car

Ask your friend to buy a bowl of noodles there for AUD$2.70(S$3.00).

Wah boss, at around end of last year reading that you were getting hitched. Now baby Brush coming liao ah!? Gong xi wor!

For your case, would getting a 2nd car that is family friendly be an option? One that the wife can drive to work etc, and keep your FN for your daily commute.

Fast hand fast leg ma lol [sunny] ... aiming for a SG50 baby, still long way la, just pass 1st trimester only.

Wifey works in town, no point getting second car as my new house is 10 mins away from Novena MRT stn. I'm just starting to plan, no hurry selling but good to start exploring options early.

Unless COE price comes down drastically, the new R would be the best option I have so far. Either get another 4-door to tong till 2015ish when it launches, or dun change at all till then.

my friend say his Euro R FC at 13+km per liter and he usually 3/4000 rpm especially pick up

my friend say his Euro R FC at 13+km per liter and he usually 3/4000 rpm especially pick up... I find it super unbelievable but he doesnt have to bluff me.

Tough, unless totally stock and mostly highway driving, plus gentle foot - that defeats the purpose of a R then....

If stuck in traffic jams, plus occasional whacking ( I repeat, occasional, 30% or less), will get about 8.5 to 9.5 ~ that's for my case FN2, CL7R sld be about the same I guess

Me driving a 2nd hand manual American aka Korean brand car, >2yrs to go.

Still got bit more time than u to think what to do [:p]

*envy*

Edited by Ahgong

The new Type R is gonna be a 4-door.

Oh ok, refer to pix attached, yes 4 doors, I all ways thought 2 doors, it hide well like RX8

post-16006-0-71547200-1411976259_thumb.jpg

post-16006-0-86210600-1411976269_thumb.jpg

post-16006-0-98505800-1411976997_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dfx16

Oh ok, refer to pix attached, yes doors I all ways thought 2 doors, it hide well like RX8

My ex. CL7R hks legal tune with fcon - 10.5

My current FD2R mugen legal tune with hondata - 9.5

Niceee.. Hopefully KAH Motors will not be mad enough to price tag it like the new WRX.

I wish it will happen though I know it's impossible.

I hope everyone will come full circle and be back to manual cars again :) Nothing beats the control of a manual gearshift.

Niceee.. Hopefully KAH Motors will not be mad enough to price tag it like the new WRX.

Budget about 200K for this bro. IF COE comes down hopefully, you have about 20-30K for Mods.... :ph34r:

It should fall within the same price range of STI, maybe 10K lesser hopefully.

I hope everyone will come full circle and be back to manual cars again :) Nothing beats the control of a manual gearshift.

Couldn't agree more, but to me it is the driving engagement which put a smile on my face everytime I shift the gear. I don't really care about speed or control I am not a racer and I shift very slowly but the feeling of doing the clutching/rev-matching/shifting work yourself is priceless.

• Praise 3

Couldn't agree more, but to me it is the driving engagement which put a smile on my face everytime I shift the gear. I don't really care about speed or control I am not a racer and I shift very slowly but the feeling of doing the clutching/rev-matching/shifting work yourself is priceless.

This sticker is something that might amuse you then. A few of my kakis paste them on their rides.

post-20181-0-84148400-1411983975_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

This sticker is something that might amuse you then. A few of my kakis paste them on their rides.

Lol I don't put stickers on my car but I am gonna get this if I happen to see one in the future :D

if you are looking at accord euro r, might wan try look at Mazda 6 MPS too if you wan something unique

few years ago AD still got bring in

MPS and Euro R, I think I will take Euro R.

Coming from a Ex-MPS owner & person who like rare cars.

Reason being, MPS is far too heavy, hard to handle comparing with the lighter Eur R.

And parts, impossible to find at times.

How about gear knob that cost $800 for a start.

I search for my replacement for months before getting a used one for $120.

I think too many lazy people in this world, so it is a difficult scenario to imagine.

However, never say never.

Reason being, MPS is far too heavy, hard to handle comparing with the lighter Eur R.

wahh... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Fast hand fast leg ma lol [sunny] ... aiming for a SG50 baby, still long way la, just pass 1st trimester only.

Wifey works in town, no point getting second car as my new house is 10 mins away from Novena MRT stn. I'm just starting to plan, no hurry selling but good to start exploring options early.

Unless COE price comes down drastically, the new R would be the best option I have so far. Either get another 4-door to tong till 2015ish when it launches, or dun change at all till then.

Tough, unless totally stock and mostly highway driving, plus gentle foot - that defeats the purpose of a R then....

If stuck in traffic jams, plus occasional whacking ( I repeat, occasional, 30% or less), will get about 8.5 to 9.5 ~ that's for my case FN2, CL7R sld be about the same I guess

IMHO, if can use the FN till then, its the most ideal. If bo bian, random "good at holding value" 4 door till new CTR comes perhaps

i wouldn't mind trying mps for rarity

Ask your friend to buy a bowl of noodles there for AUD$2.70(S$3.00).

then he ask me to buy a freehold landed house for 200k, and I ask him to take bus for $0.75... The debate never end lah.. different country different life..
↡ Advertisement