Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
121 replies to this topic | 115 praises

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

bellboy
  • bellboy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thinking of buying a device to watch movies and shows via streaming.
Can they show channels like BPL, HBO, Discovery etc?

Which one should I buy?

Xiaomi box
http://list.qoo10.sg...IAOMI/416359404

MiniX

http://list.qoo10.sg...EMOTE/411901499

Thanks!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If you are into football live streaming, I read people say xiaomi cannot install those apps to watch.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you are into football live streaming, I read people say xiaomi cannot install those apps to watch.

Aiya.......
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the Xiaomi TV Box 2nd gen.

1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Aiya.......

Bought already? :ph34r: Aiya...

Anyway, for those people looking to watch football with their android media box, follow these steps

1) Search for "Torrent Stream Controller" and install

2) Search for "Acestream Engine" and install

3) Look for acestream links during football times. Click and buffer. Use MX Player to watch.

Can find very clear football streams to watch. [scholar]

Happy watching and GGMU :D

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:16 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyway, for those people looking to watch football with their android media box, follow these steps

3) Look for acestream links during football times. Click and buffer. Use MX Player to watch.

No lah, Still on mio tv with contract running out in 2 months .,...let's see
Seems pretty risky and if scarly half way lose connection......jialat+walau
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:20 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No lah, Still on mio tv with contract running out in 2 months .,...let's see
Seems pretty risky and if scarly half way lose connection......jialat+walau

Of course lah. Connection lost is a risk for those who cannot do without football. You may hear people in the opposite block shout GOALLLLLLLL before you see it on TV due to the slight lag. [laugh] [laugh]

Then again, Mio TV also will drop connections at times.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:03 PM

Ryanyusoff
  • Premium member
    Ryanyusoff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

bro,do u mean on the interface there's sort of a 'app store' where you can search & download or issit thru browser?just asking coz never used one before.

Feel The Air,Ride The Wave...

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bro,do u mean on the interface there's sort of a 'app store' where you can search & download or issit thru browser?just asking coz never used one before.

Can search using browser on the media box. It will either be in android play store for installing or download to install using its own installer.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

Ahseng
  • Premium member
    Ahseng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can have discovery, Nat Geo all these? If can once my bto done in few months time the only thing I need to subscribe monthly is fibre for internet connection.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Xiaomi same as minix afterall..install n play

Few apps to play bpl..

Setup xbmc..shiok..alot live streaming plus movies..

Btw i use xiaomi box but gen 2..

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

Toyota82
  • Premium member
    Toyota82
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi can I check with those with xiaomi box.

Do they show the same programme as what starhub and mio is showing?

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

Iskandar1
  • Premium member
    Iskandar1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Minix is better...I get all astro channel ... It lags at times but bearable

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:27 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi can I check with those with xiaomi box.

Do they show the same programme as what starhub and mio is showing?

basically u can add the url link etc to play wif ur xiaomi / minix to run IPTV

Sopcast,acestream etc..all can add also

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

LiuDeHua
  • Premium member
    LiuDeHua
    4th Gear
    Author Image

When I search for xiaomi box in Qoo10, so many sellers come out.

http://list.qoo10.sg...&dispType=IMAGE

Each of them promise different things, and prices range from $69 to $100.

Anyone with xiaomi box can help recommend me who to buy from?

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

LiuDeHua
  • Premium member
    LiuDeHua
    4th Gear
    Author Image

any one?

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:57 PM

Opel17
  • Premium member
    Opel17
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Just a note for reference.

We purchased the Minix Neo7 Mini during the recent Comex2014. The optical audio output port is supposed to connect to home theater, but it does not work. The sound can only come through the HDMI connection.

The Supplier [J2 Trading] replied that the optical audio output port cannot be used. Please use only the HDMI port.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

Gadgeter

Just a note for reference.

We purchased the Minix Neo7 Mini during the recent Comex2014. The optical audio output port is supposed to connect to home theater, but it does not work. The sound can only come through the HDMI connection.

The Supplier [J2 Trading] replied that the optical audio output port cannot be used. Please use only the HDMI port.

You can try to connect the Optical cable from the TV to the home theatre instead.

What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

acestream i don't find reliable. I usually search simultaneously. In general, i feel sopcast more likely to get a feed.

When I search for xiaomi box in Qoo10, so many sellers come out.

http://list.qoo10.sg...&dispType=IMAGE

Each of them promise different things, and prices range from $69 to $100.

Anyone with xiaomi box can help recommend me who to buy from?

buy directly from taobao? They should have a Tmall shop?

lol.

2 of my friends are on maige.

They say it's better.

My friend got sick of doing acestream/sopcast. 

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

acestream i don't find reliable. I usually search simultaneously. In general, i feel sopcast more likely to get a feed.

Quality of sopcast is not even close to acestream. There are reliable streams out there. Just need to find it [grin]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users