Who needs whom more? Ahma Push maid

RadX

FB again...............and he seriously expect the family members to notice his FB page.......... <_< <_<

i once stopped my car and scolded a maid...........it was after school and she was busy talking on the phone............while the two Primary one kids followed behind her a distance away...............each carrying their own bags............

I stopped my car and told her to jaga the kids or I will tell her SIR (of course I dont know who her SIR was)............ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 11

Kudos to you bro. Some of these maids are a liability more than anything else. Just like mine.

FB again...............and he seriously expect the family members to notice his FB page.......... <_< <_<

i once stopped my car and scolded a maid...........it was after school and she was busy talking on the phone............while the two Primary one kids followed behind her a distance away...............each carrying their own bags............

I stopped my car and told her to jaga the kids or I will tell her SIR (of course I dont know who her SIR was)............ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

hmmm, if this one you scold anot??? lol

20D06BA07AE28B4901FE0658822BD.jpg

• Praise 1

Maybe this Ah Ma want some resistance exercises.

No weight on the wheel chair may move forward too fast, so asked maid to sit in it

I also think this may be the case. Without any weight on the wheelchair, ah ma may not be able to control it while walking. Anyway, it may only be for a short time for her to exercise.

I don't think there is a need to make a big meal out of it.

• Praise 4

I also think this may be the case. Without any weight on the wheelchair, ah ma may not be able to control it while walking. Anyway, it may only be for a short time for her to exercise.

that was my thot too.

Kudos to you bro. Some of these maids are a liability more than anything else. Just like mine.

yah man.................some of these maids are so young and playful............sometimes I pity those young kids the maids suppose to take care.............

that time I scolded her because they were nearing the road...... and there seem like no intention from her of taking care of the kids............I got worried for the kids.......... [:(]

hmmm, if this one you scold anot??? lol

20D06BA07AE28B4901FE0658822BD.jpg

This one i will Fark............but is fark the army boy ................not the maid........... [laugh] [laugh]

I find this hilarious actually :D

Wonder what the real reason was?

attachicon.gifmaidwheelchair.jpg

Maybe maid injured?

Maybe ah ma wanna push for exercing?

Maybe its some TV show catching ppl reaction or to catch whether ppl will help or not?

Aiya, so many possibilities...

• Praise 2

My current one is a hopeless and a perpetual liar.

yah man.................some of these maids are so young and playful............sometimes I pity those young kids the maids suppose to take care.............

that time I scolded her because they were nearing the road...... and there seem like no intention from her of taking care of the kids............I got worried for the kids.......... [:(]

Will do so in the next month. Still need someone take care of home stuff while I attend MCF mazda meet up

Yesterday tio terkan from me. Blardee idiot supposed to be back from Off Day at 5 pm. Made us wait till 630 pm still MIA. Lim pei go dinner saw her walking back slowly near my home. Let her wait in car park till 9 pm. Sometimes, these fellas need to be terkan.

not sending back?

Edited by Achtung
  • Praise 1

If ur maid steal and try on ur tight pants and take peektures post on FB, would u be angwee?

My ah ma also want to do this and ever did this cos she want to walk and exercise

Nothing wrong wad.

To the photographer, dont judge too early

My current one is a hopeless and a perpetual liar.

bro..............dont think too much.............cannot use just get it change...........maid suppose to help ease your burden.......not add stress to the family..........

I have maids for 15 years..............in between properly have 10 of them................some stayed 3 months.................mostly stayed 2-3 years.........all kinds of pattern also have.........

If the Ah ma bringing groceries while the maid is empty handed then u can take pic, the approach them and scold them. Maybe threaten the maid to show the pic to her sir

If ur maid steal and try on ur tight pants and take peektures post on FB, would u be angwee?

Tell u wad my room always locked and I clean my own room. My pants and clothes send to laundry weekly. So no chance for the maid to wear haha

↡ Advertisement