7 Thoughts of Life

Picnic06-Biante15

1)

Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.

Never ask for a lighter rain.

Just pray for a better umbrella. - That is attitude!

2)

Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship.

It is not how we care in the begining, but how much we care till the very end

3)

Some people always throw stones in your path.

It depends on what you make with them.

A Wall or a Bridge? - Remember you are the architech of your life.

4)

Search for a beautiful heart, but don't search for a beautiful face.

Coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.

5)

It's not important to hold all the good cards in life.

But it's important how well you play with the cards you hold.

6)

Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end.

God smiles from above and says, 'relax dear, it's just a bend, not the end.'

- Have faith and have a successful life.

7)

One of the basic differences between God and humans is.....

God gives, gives, gives and forgives.

But humans gets, gets, gets and forgets.

post-21853-0-33729900-1410761311_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

In summary..Life is suffering.....

What you say is true but we have to make the most of a bad situation right?

I know it's easier said than done but if you constantly want to bemoan your bad luck, it won't improve your life so better just make do with the situation and do the best we can, don't let what we can't control overwhelm us is my belief.

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 3

What you say is true but we have to make the most of a bad situation right?

I know it's easier said than done but if you constantly want to bemoan your bad luck, it won't improve your life so better just make do with the situation and do the best we can, don't let what we can't control overwhelm us is my belief.

I did not bemoan on anything in my life. My point that life is suffering is due to the fact that when a person come to this world..one have to go through 4 stages in life......namely: Birth, old age, sickness and death. so it is just a cycle that every living person has to go through.....as long we recognise that, I'm sure we will take each of the 4 stages of life with a peace of mind.

I did not bemoan on anything in my life. My point that life is suffering is due to the fact that when a person come to this world..one have to go through 4 stages in life......namely: Birth, old age, sickness and death. so it is just a cycle that every living person has to go through.....as long we recognise that, I'm sure we will take each of the 4 stages of life with a peace of mind.

Sorry maybe I didn't phrase it correctly.

Not directed at you personally but my use of the word you in my reply is a general one. Perhaps should have use if "one were to bemoan one's bad luck" instead.

• Praise 3

Sorry maybe I didn't phrase it correctly.

Not directed at you personally but my use of the word you in my reply is a general one. Perhaps should have use if "one were to bemoan one's bad luck" instead.

I agree with your view. As long we recognise that we cannot avoid the cycle of life.....we just need to be at ease of ourself....again...easy to say ...not easy to do it...

• Praise 1

I agree with your view. As long we recognise that we cannot avoid the cycle of life.....we just need to be at ease of ourself....again...easy to say ...not easy to do it...

I have a good friend whose spouse passed away. She has been bemoaning how bad life is etc, lost faith in everything; from friends to relatives to religion.

I try to lift her spirits but to no avail. I also don't know what to say or do. She just tell me "you not in my shoes so will never understand". I'm sad to see her like that...

• Praise 5

1)

Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.

Never ask for a lighter rain.

Just pray for a better umbrella. - That is attitude!

2)

Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship.

It is not how we care in the begining, but how much we care till the very end

3)

Some people always throw stones in your path.

It depends on what you make with them.

A Wall or a Bridge? - Remember you are the architech of your life.

4)

Search for a beautiful heart, but don't search for a beautiful face.

Coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.

5)

It's not important to hold all the good cards in life.

But it's important how well you play with the cards you hold.

6)

Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end.

God smiles from above and says, 'relax dear, it's just a bend, not the end.'

- Have faith and have a successful life.

7)

One of the basic differences between God and humans is.....

God gives, gives, gives and forgives.

But humans gets, gets, gets and forgets.

Totally liked :))))

Our life is just a short lifespan of 80 years... Don't be bogged down by unhappiness; change our attitude, and we will face a life full of sunshine :))

Shared a Chinese "poem" that I constructed when my grandparent passed away 2 decades ago.

Dedicated to them

Apologies if non-Chinese unable to decipher

人生短短几十年,

何必苦苦愁件事,

为何不乐过此生,

走后不带丝忧愁。

Copyright ah :D

• Praise 4

I have a good friend whose spouse passed away. She has been bemoaning how bad life is etc, lost faith in everything; from friends to relatives to religion.

I try to lift her spirits but to no avail. I also don't know what to say or do. She just tell me "you not in my shoes so will never understand". I'm sad to see her like that...

The cruel irony in life. The more profoundly one loves, the more profoundly one suffers in the end. To find peace and acceptance to manage that pain, that's the wisdom we sought to cure the madness.

What your friend said is true. Only the sufferer will truly know the pain. We can only offer our silent support. There's no solution. It's a healing journey that your friend will have to go through.