Value$ shop ridiculously low priced items? Think again!

Ruriimasu

Was more conscious of expiry dates after marrying my wife..

So one day, i checked the expiry dates of some Value$ shop items which had such low prices compared to anywhere else.. guess what? All were expired! Few weeks later, which was yesterday, i passed by another Value$ shop, checked their expiry date for just 1 item, expired since 3 months ago!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

So one day, i checked the expiry dates of some Value$ shop items which had such low prices compared to anywhere else.. guess what? All were expired! Few weeks later, which was yesterday, i passed by another Value$ shop, checked their expiry date for just 1 item, expired since 3 months ago!!!

Hahaha. Can I say what I thought you meant by that sentence in red? Don't get angry ah.

Why never get if she was expired before marrying her?

• Praise 2

Hahaha. Can I say what I thought you meant by that sentence in red? Don't get angry ah.

that was my first thought too [laugh][laugh]

hardly step into those store, only once or twice but always have the impression of the stuff there not fresh. Usually see FW go there.

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 1

[laugh] [laugh] I wanted to say that too. TS don't get angry ah... :D

I do check the dates,,,,, it is important to do so. Some of u were right, either expired or gonna expire very soon! So check!!

Not all stuff are cheap anyway. For eg, the cereals are selling cheaper at Ang Mor or NTUC.

I also bought the kit kat chic there. But none of them have expired or near expiry.

Yes I also more aware of expiry dates after I marry my wife too....

hahaha +1

I'm more aware of my expiry date after marrying my wife [:p]

oh my ticky ticker :D

(from 'Allo 'Allo! in case you guys haven't seen that classic show)

• Praise 3