Claiming against inconsiderate user in carpark?

Trusty

if car is parked and dvr recorded the incident, is it claimable?

eg. driver beside your car slams onto your door when getting out. pain chips and dent?

↡ Advertisement

eg. driver beside your car slams onto your door when getting out. pain chips and dent?

DVR can see the car reverse in? And then car shake? Of course can claim....but is it worth it?

Are u Elite? If not, dont waste time.

Just use the tit for tat method......u do 1st day, i do 15th day

Our car insurance insure against accidents. Is it considered an accident? Look into the details of the policy to check if it is possible to claim. For example, accident involves at least 1 moving vehicle and opening of car door does not constitutes as such.

I don't like car door bangers. However, the damage is minor and how much does it cost to repair? Save the efforts for the necessary. So either suck it up or return the favour.

just slam your door back when you see the car next time..if can't park beside him can just drive your side to his head front and slam your door to his bonnet.

but better confirm first before slam the correct b_stard car ok.

Edited by KumarB

door slamming is everyday affair, I don't think anyone will entertain you about that.

You want to claim how much? $40 or $50 for the dent removal? [grin]

if your door gets slammed on ALL THE TIME.. then maybe you should see if you're parking properly.

there's this car in my estate, he usually doesnt park next to me. then one fine day he parked next to me (on my right) then his car's head damn slanted towards my side but still inside his box. was cursing and swearing while getting into my car.

as i was closing my door, i realised his car door has a lot of pain chips. and by a lot i mean >15.. so he probably doesn't give a fug about how he parks most of the time that's why kena from so many people.

for the record, i was in a good mood so i squeezed into my car instead of slamming my door into his

But if you're parking properly then lanlan. it's part and parcel of owning a car.. unless they do until got one big dent/hole and you have evidence of them doing it then different story

Edited by Eighttales
  • Praise 1

actually for discussion purpose. in a single day, my door was slammed twice by the same driver parking and leaving the lot. so pissed off leaving a big chip mark

Chip mark is nothing la. My fender kena from lorry. 3cm long DENT and all paint gone ok? Heart pain like fark but what to do? Go workshop fix waste time and money nia.

actually for discussion purpose. in a single day, my door was slammed twice by the same driver parking and leaving the lot. so pissed off leaving a big chip mark

Edited by Beehive3783

I kena once by a merc at bukit timah hawker centre.

that joker passenger opened the door hard and kena my car while I was still tearing the coupon. that a**hole still look at me like nothing never even apologize to me.

then I also open my door hard and slam against his car until there is dent plus scratch, then I ask him you happy bo? not happy wanna report? LoL

• Praise 6

So how did it end? All LLST?

I kena once by a merc at bukit timah hawker centre.

that joker passenger opened the door hard and kena my car while I was still tearing the coupon. that a**hole still look at me like nothing never even apologize to me.

then I also open my door hard and slam against his car until there is dent plus scratch, then I ask him you happy bo? not happy wanna report? LoL

So how did it end? All LLST?

yah , he never say anything just carry onz walking to the hawker centre....

my buddy still at the back say Lj wei , wanna be an a**hole will get retribution one.....lol he just suck thumb..

if he say sorry or anything I am ok, but act like a boss then ok loh......be a boss with dent car.

• Praise 2

yah , he never say anything just carry onz walking to the hawker centre....

my buddy still at the back say Lj wei , wanna be an a**hole will get retribution one.....lol he just suck thumb..

if he say sorry or anything I am ok, but act like a boss then ok loh......be a boss with dent car.

i think that merc owner doesnt give a crap abt dents/ chips?

his car got many scratches/ never wash or polished type?

i think that merc owner doesnt give a crap abt dents/ chips?

his car got many scratches/ never wash or polished type?

But then he say is the merc passenger bang him, then he bang back. End up the merc owner botaiboji kena bang for not even his fault.

But then he say is the merc passenger bang him, then he bang back. End up the merc owner botaiboji kena bang for not even his fault.

hmmm... i think this is part and parcel of owning a car... the passenger fault... is the owner's fault too.. suck thumb lor.. [sweatdrop]

Will the insurance companies entertain such request? You can try and tell us if you are successful.

yes, mine was successful as clip shown the car shaken.

When a car is shaken, you know the damage is definitely there!

↡ Advertisement