HELP! Upstairs neighbour causing sleepness nights

Limxiaoming

Guys as per topic,

My relative has a huge problem.

He has a neighbour upstairs married to a viet wife and his mother with 2 kids just moved in.

Every single day at night the kids fight and drag chairs and throw toys and shout and husband and wife fighting and quarrelling.

No kidding. Every SINGLE day. My relative went up to tell them many times but each time they say ok ok ok but not apologetic.

There was once the husband beat the wife up until jia lat jia lat police came a few times.

in the evening is kids causing noise. In the night is the husband quarrelling with wife...

The final last time my relative went up to tell them to quiet down, they ask him to move out if he is not happy I think they are also irritated by my relative's non stop visits.

Is there any way I can advise them or any help they can approach?

They have been living there for the past 15yrs till the new neighbours moved in past 6 mths. Buay tahan liao...

please don't ask me to give illegal advise because if I could I wouldn't be here asking for help.

Police tried before. don't want to go MP useless.

HELP!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

aim the music speakers up towards their house and play loud music or buddhist chanting/christianity songs... [:p]

If I can do that I will use a more extreme method. Speakers will affect other neighbours as well and I do not want others to suffer the same fate as him. Maybe I go his place take a bamboo stick and knock on the ceiling non stop thru the night. Even better buy a machine that can knock on their ceiling whole day whole night

If all avenues are exhausted then HDB may be the only solution. Get town council to help.

Thanks bro. I will advise accordingly

• Praise 2

Yeah, just report suspected illegal harbouring of foreigners. [sly]

Thought someone posted something on this recently on how he managed to tekan his foreign neighbour who...........

If all avenues are exhausted then HDB may be the only solution. Get town council to help.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 3

My neighbour upstair also like that. I think they drag furnitures for a living. At night keep making loud noises and I suspect they have a pet elephant .... Walking around the house with heavy footsteps. Bought a mallet from Daiso and when they make noise after midnight, will bang on wall like Conan. Then they stop.

• Praise 5

My neighbour upstair also like that. I think they drag furnitures for a living. At night keep making loud noises and I suspect they have a pet elephant .... Walking around the house with heavy footsteps. Bought a mallet from Daiso and when they make noise after midnight, will bang on wall like Conan. Then they stop.

Last year I did the same to my neighbor and it really works [bounce2]

my neighbor is a poly lecturer, supposed to be well educated [thumbsdown]

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Before this family moved in, former neighbours upstair was a couple. Teachers at a school nearby. When confronted about heavy object being dropped on the floor almost everyday 5am ++ they proclaimed "we are school teachers we don't do that kind of thing" soon after they moved in as a newly wed, the wife up lorry and that was the end of the disturbances. Now this family!

Could be engineering lecturer, doing some handyworks at home after work. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Before this family moved in, former neighbours upstair was a couple. Teachers at a school nearby. When confronted about heavy object being dropped on the floor almost everyday 5am ++ they proclaimed "we are school teachers we don't do that kind of thing" soon after they moved in as a newly wed, the wife up lorry and that was the end of the disturbances. Now this family!

The house haunted?

You FT? If not, they are useless.

The do help locals also la. I not FT and my MP helped me a few times already. Just need to write letter or call him lo.

The do help locals also la. I not FT and my MP helped me a few times already. Just need to write letter or call him lo.

Just being sarcastic in my post lah.

Yes, they do help locals but only sometimes. I remember an old neighbour with a daughter who is deaf going to see their MP asking her for help getting a job for her due to her handicap. End up, not a single word. No follow up. No letter. No phone calls. No nothing.

• Praise 2

Lol, morale of the story, must stay the highest floor so that would not have such problems liao.

But such neighbour quite common in our hdb flats. My neighbour suspect to be a FT family also, always like to drag things at night and drop things on the floor, at least 2-3 times per night on daily basics!

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2