HELP! Upstairs neighbour causing sleepness nights

Limxiaoming

woohoo.................I seriously dont mind man...............if there happens to be any...............they can come and disturb me anytime ..............and I am willing to fix anything for them anytime...............and be disturbed anytime..............but they must also let me disturb them once a while...................when my no.2 is all stress up and need attention .................... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

you guys watch too much Jap Art Videos... most japanese are hags...  tho with better complexion and bigger fun bags...  [:p]

Khalsa association.. sat mrngs... large number bring their kids for soccer class.. sometimes is the oneesan on duty...   

Edited by SuPerBoRed
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Japanese + young + ladies means pretty meh?

No ugly japanese young women?

Beautiful people see beautiful people everywhere

and ugly people see ugly people everywhere.

I myself like to see inside and look for inner beauty.

But I understand not everyone likes to look as deeply

as me.

:D  

Edited by Jamesc

There is no ugly women..............only lazy ones.............you never hear before ah.......... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

What's the point of going after women with make-up?

That's like framing a color photocopy of a Picasso in your home and admiring it every evening.

Beautiful people see beautiful people everywhere

and ugly people see ugly people everywhere.

I myself like to see inside and look for inner beauty.

But I understand not everyone likes to look as deeply

as me.

Sure sure.

Then why aren't you going for the aged japanese women?

you guys watch too much Jap Art Videos... most japanese are hags...  tho with better complexion and bigger fun bags...  [:p]

bro................we talking about the young ones.....................or mayb the younger ones..............i am sure hags were also once upon a time young mah............and beer make things  beautiful you know............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

What's the point of going after women with make-up?

That's like framing a color photocopy of a Picasso in your home and admiring it every evening.

Sure sure.

Then why aren't you going for the aged japanese women?

you mean you only go after women without make up???............those with make up you simply boh chap??.........how many do you see such everyday???.............

and is interesting how you know @jamesc not going after aged japenses women???..............

Edited by Tianmo

Talk to your neighbour first. Call Ava is almost gg for the dog liao. The dog got high chance of losing its home

Yes please don't put down the dog.

Can we put down the owner instead?

Talk to your neighbour first. Call Ava is almost gg for the dog liao. The dog got high chance of losing its home

most sensible post i have ever seen you post!  [thumbsup]

too used to the CCB p@p...  [:p]

most sensible post i have ever seen you post!  [thumbsup]

too used to the CCB p@p...  [:p]

bro.................this CCB @mockngbrd is actually a very sensible and nice guy..............he just like to play the CCB role ..............and without his CCB role...........those non CCB how to stand out................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Khalsa association.. sat mrngs... large number bring their kids for soccer class.. sometimes is the oneesan on duty...   

You go wrong place lah.

I juz got to know 1 young Jap lady who is formerly a nurse.

Damn chio w/o much makeup

• Praise 1

You go wrong place lah.

I juz got to know 1 young Jap lady who is formerly a nurse.

Damn chio w/o much makeup

there will always be the 出类拔萃 la..... talking about averages here... lets juz say i have always been disappointed when i visit japan.. keke

only place where really have alot more chiobus is  kimchi-plastic but they seem to share the same parents..  [laugh]

okok i digressed...  i am still waiting for the original TS to explain how someone from upstairs can blow smoke into the unit below...  did i missed that explanation?

Edited by SuPerBoRed

KNN, smoking for tens of years still have not learnt the technique to blow smoke into the unit below. TS must explain for us to learn.

Always enjoy nic and turbo posts.

Enlightening.

Stefan, I love you too.

Google is your friend.

I was sitting in a park bench with my dogs. It suddenly dawned on me that there are cctv watching over the park.

I felt safe and secure. No one was going to hurt me or rob me. I did not have to jack my situational awareness like in overseas. Saw that tatted guy struggling with his dogs, and I went oh my, is this the current Singapore that I/we live in.

It's a huge other world from where I began my life, when I was aware.

Huge huge difference when there was still a 死人街, where paupers go.

I had pet dogs. Another unbelievable event.

It's as clean as a park can be.

Good benches and I was just figuring out which tickets to get for the Metallica concert. Go sit one corner indeed.

The sense of gratitude to be able to enjoy this snapshot of peace. All the moments of discomfort from flanking, fibua and general grunt work to provide for this environment.

Granted this came about because of many hands from many moments.

Being dissatisfied with parties, it's understandable and human.

Being grateful and fear of change are understandable too.

Stability is what everyone craves and can achieve here.

People hanging around the door because they want in on the possible goodies in the apartment, digital or otherwise.

A sandbox environment where greater and Titanic people can provide and manipulate.

Gratitude translate to democratic trials?

Let's just say the first king came about through a unique once in a lifetime circumstance.

The second King is from another different set of parameters.

It is a given and superfluous that being king or kingmakers is tough.

How does the peaceful transition of power come about from the third King to number four?

Will there be a number four to a number five?

Will I still be able to sit at the bench with my dogs watching a tatted Angmo struggling with his dogs. (The owner of Angmo and dogs is a local gal). Do I detect a grin?

Can't smoke in that park, otherwise the Siao Lang Murderer will be notified.

Being an elected King is tough as there is no history to fall back on.

This is the price for being original.

Just do it. Drop the gears and go for it. You have the skills already and if an accident were to happen, can't be helped. Though our prayers are for a smooth transition, for everyone's sake.

The Rich can bail, but they would just get fleeced elsewhere. The in between have to make do.

The Kurang Upaya would lose what the kings have gifted them, hope.

So, rather than selling CCB, that came out wrong.

So, to keep having possible futures for others to enjoy sitting on the bench and fuss about inane things such as concert tickets, get rid of paranoia and have faith.

I mean remember Piaget, not the watch, but the child psychologist. How we interact with the world is defined by who we are and how comfortable we are in our ways. My England is horrible because I let it rust but my heart can see and hear and feel.

Our first King spoke to that.

He could get majority cooperation.

His competitors lost out, they could have been better human beings or really have legitimate grievances.

It's not important. The end result is that a voter is able to sit on a park bench figuring out Metallica. As many will on that night. On something as trivial as having a fun nite out.

Don't work so hard. Have a good rest. Let a dog love you. Do not let control control you.

If it comes to be, it comes to be.

And if we crack, we just be making it worse.

Sometimes salary hard to earn and caring for a future requires herculean efforts.

What's goin on in the upstairs neighbor family may be beyond us to intercede. Our coping mechanism is.

Go easy on yourself.

Always enjoy nic and turbo posts.

Enlightening.

Stefan, I love you too.

Google is your friend.

I was sitting in a park bench with my dogs. It suddenly dawned on me that there are cctv watching over the park.

I felt safe and secure. No one was going to hurt me or rob me. I did not have to jack my situational awareness like in overseas. Saw that tatted guy struggling with his dogs, and I went oh my, is this the current Singapore that I/we live in.

It's a huge other world from where I began my life, when I was aware.

Huge huge difference when there was still a 死人街, where paupers go.

I had pet dogs. Another unbelievable event.

It's as clean as a park can be.

Good benches and I was just figuring out which tickets to get for the Metallica concert. Go sit one corner indeed.

The sense of gratitude to be able to enjoy this snapshot of peace. All the moments of discomfort from flanking, fibua and general grunt work to provide for this environment.

Granted this came about because of many hands from many moments.

Being dissatisfied with parties, it's understandable and human.

Being grateful and fear of change are understandable too.

Stability is what everyone craves and can achieve here.

People hanging around the door because they want in on the possible goodies in the apartment, digital or otherwise.

A sandbox environment where greater and Titanic people can provide and manipulate.

Gratitude translate to democratic trials?

Let's just say the first king came about through a unique once in a lifetime circumstance.

The second King is from another different set of parameters.

It is a given and superfluous that being king or kingmakers is tough.

How does the peaceful transition of power come about from the third King to number four?

Will there be a number four to a number five?

Will I still be able to sit at the bench with my dogs watching a tatted Angmo struggling with his dogs. (The owner of Angmo and dogs is a local gal). Do I detect a grin?

Can't smoke in that park, otherwise the Siao Lang Murderer will be notified.

Being an elected King is tough as there is no history to fall back on.

This is the price for being original.

Just do it. Drop the gears and go for it. You have the skills already and if an accident were to happen, can't be helped. Though our prayers are for a smooth transition, for everyone's sake.

The Rich can bail, but they would just get fleeced elsewhere. The in between have to make do.

The Kurang Upaya would lose what the kings have gifted them, hope.

So, rather than selling CCB, that came out wrong.

So, to keep having possible futures for others to enjoy sitting on the bench and fuss about inane things such as concert tickets, get rid of paranoia and have faith.

I mean remember Piaget, not the watch, but the child psychologist. How we interact with the world is defined by who we are and how comfortable we are in our ways. My England is horrible because I let it rust but my heart can see and hear and feel.

Our first King spoke to that.

He could get majority cooperation.

His competitors lost out, they could have been better human beings or really have legitimate grievances.

It's not important. The end result is that a voter is able to sit on a park bench figuring out Metallica. As many will on that night. On something as trivial as having a fun nite out.

Don't work so hard. Have a good rest. Let a dog love you. Do not let control control you.

If it comes to be, it comes to be.

And if we crack, we just be making it worse.

Sometimes salary hard to earn and caring for a future requires herculean efforts.

What's goin on in the upstairs neighbor family may be beyond us to intercede. Our coping mechanism is.

Go easy on yourself.

I love Datsun too, but bro... what's the tl;dr??

By the way, day time cannot say people, night time cannot say ghost. CCB upstairs neighbour 4 early 5 early slam their bedroom door and started running around... it's only 1hr from my waking up time... :pissed-off: