HELP! Upstairs neighbour causing sleepness nights

Limxiaoming

Guys as per topic,

My relative has a huge problem.

He has a neighbour upstairs married to a viet wife and his mother with 2 kids just moved in.

Every single day at night the kids fight and drag chairs and throw toys and shout and husband and wife fighting and quarrelling.

No kidding. Every SINGLE day. My relative went up to tell them many times but each time they say ok ok ok but not apologetic.

There was once the husband beat the wife up until jia lat jia lat police came a few times.

in the evening is kids causing noise. In the night is the husband quarrelling with wife...

The final last time my relative went up to tell them to quiet down, they ask him to move out if he is not happy I think they are also irritated by my relative's non stop visits.

Is there any way I can advise them or any help they can approach?

They have been living there for the past 15yrs till the new neighbours moved in past 6 mths. Buay tahan liao...

please don't ask me to give illegal advise because if I could I wouldn't be here asking for help.

Police tried before. don't want to go MP useless.

HELP!

Gather a bunch of neighbors signatures to complain that couple... Send to MP... Then cc to stomp...

Problem solved.

↡ Advertisement

Lol, morale of the story, must stay the highest floor so that would not have such problems liao.

But such neighbour quite common in our hdb flats. My neighbour suspect to be a FT family also, always like to drag things at night and drop things on the floor, at least 2-3 times per night on daily basics!

Brings a smile to my face. My new flat at top floor; #40.

Call police n says

1)u concerned homicide might happened

2)u suspect loan shark harassment

3)u suspect attempted suicide

4)u thot u heard things thrown out of the window

5)u thot u heard noises coming from ur neighbour hse n they are on holiday

6)u heard commotion like illegal gathering

7)u thot u smell a stench n u hv not seen ur neighbours for days

One wk 7 days, 7 solutions given. Be smart don't use same excuse all the time.

• Praise 1

Bro, call up HDB for help. I had the problem a few years ago when a family from thousands of island move in. The HDB officers visit a few times and the problem did improve.

• Praise 1

I have same problem. A Pinoy family with children stays upstairs. Rents out rooms to other Pinoys. I reported to HDB, saying suspect over-crowding. HDB must have paid them a visit. Even a simple visit from HDB will teach these people to behave. Simply a visit from some sort of authority will scare them a bit. However, HDB did say that it is very difficult to catch them red-handed as not all tenants will be around at same time due to shift work. Furthermore, the residents can always claim that some in the house are simply 'visiting'.

I have gone upstairs to confront them many times. The dragging of furniture, walking around with shoes (suspect no one keeps the house clean, hence the shoes), slamming of doors go on at all hours as some go to work and others come home at all odd hours.

It is a fine line as to how much to push the issue as they are upstairs tenants. There are a lot of other things they can do to piss the downstairs residents off : hanging wet mop, laundry, dragging and knocking at all hours, etc. These foreigners are simply not used and conditioned to our compact, high density, high-rise living.

Grrrrr. Unfortunately we simply have to live with these foreigners and their mentality.

• Praise 1

Call police n says

now I understand why my friend told me this...............he said if you want the deadest solution.............ask a woman......... [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

I have same problem. A Pinoy family with children stays upstairs. Rents out rooms to other Pinoys. I reported to HDB, saying suspect over-crowding. HDB must have paid them a visit. Even a simple visit from HDB will teach these people to behave. Simply a visit from some sort of authority will scare them a bit. However, HDB did say that it is very difficult to catch them red-handed as not all tenants will be around at same time due to shift work. Furthermore, the residents can always claim that some in the house are simply 'visiting'.

I have gone upstairs to confront them many times. The dragging of furniture, walking around with shoes (suspect no one keeps the house clean, hence the shoes), slamming of doors go on at all hours as some go to work and others come home at all odd hours.

It is a fine line as to how much to push the issue as they are upstairs tenants. There are a lot of other things they can do to piss the downstairs residents off : hanging wet mop, laundry, dragging and knocking at all hours, etc. These foreigners are simply not used and conditioned to our compact, high density, high-rise living.

Grrrrr. Unfortunately we simply have to live with these foreigners and their mentality.

Knock them back la. Whatever they can do, you can do.

1. Wet laundry, you can buy a super soaker and spray pee up into their clothes (bonus pts if you spray to the tenant's clothes since the landlord will be asked to come settle with you - then it will be their turn to beg you).

2. Set alarm to knock the ceiling every hour at night - remember to knock every bloody room and make sure everyone wakes up. If they come down and complain, just tell them you were sleeping and perhaps it is the same person who keeps dragging stuff upstairs that is doing it.

3. Don't keep reporting to HDB. Try different government agencies like MOM (suspected illegal immigrant), NEA (mosquito breading)

Of course you will have to put up with some retaliation from them but just suck it up.

Call police n says

Lousy advise. Police will surely track you and you will be the one in trouble. The officers sent will be from the same station and if I get sent on a stupid wild goose chase more than once, you think I won't complain?

• Praise 4

my neighbour easier to settle.

everytime he smoke outside the corridor, I will place 1 bunch of joss-stick inside those longan can outside my house.

since I closed the door and squeeze a cloth underneath the door, I couldn't smell anything.

• Praise 1

everytime he smoke outside the corridor, I will place 1 bunch of joss-stick inside those longan can outside my house.

since I closed the door and squeeze a cloth underneath the door, I couldn't smell anything.

My neighbour downstairs smoke at the kitchen window le, what i should do then?

I could be the lucky one lol

My neighbour always cook good food especially western food since they angmoh, everyday can smell pasta, sausages, etc. make me feel like knocking their door and 'confront' them haha

• Praise 2

If you notice, their sewage pipe runs down into your toilet. There is a little access valve....

Dont forget to buy them a spicy dinner first!!!

• Praise 1

My neighbour downstairs smoke at the kitchen window le, what i should do then?

When he sticks his cig outside to flick ash, pour water to quench his cig?

You FT? If not, they are useless.

How can we say they USELESS!!!? Without them, the seats reserved for GOH at important functions will be empty!!! LOL

↡ Advertisement