HELP! Upstairs neighbour causing sleepness nights

Limxiaoming

Aiyo. Why so opportunistic?

Make friends to sit at people's house in case of lift breakdown? Anyway. how often do lifts breakdown?

It's more leaning towards as a joke la.
↡ Advertisement

When he sticks his cig outside to flick ash, pour water to quench his cig?

Good idea but could not see his cig at all, i only can smell cig smell! Edited by 13177

I am also having this issue... the family upstairs can leave their radio in their kitchen on 24hrs for some days, and in the middle of the night 2 3 am drag their furniture... sometimes i cannot tahan i will standing on a chair and bang the ceiling with my fist... more TL is when these noise started my young children.. went up tell them after a while back to square one...

I am also having this issue... the family upstairs can leave their radio in their kitchen on 24hrs for some days, and in the middle of the night 2 3 am drag their furniture... sometimes i cannot tahan i will standing on a chair and bang the ceiling with my fist... more TL is when these noise started my young children.. went up tell them after a while back to square one...

please forgive them as they are old kampung people last time use to listen to Rediffusion, they on it 24 hours to keep them company, if you off it, they would wonder they are still alive or not [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

** i also have a neighbour doing the same, the radio is hanging near the kitchen windows on low floor, the noise broadcast to most of the neighbour of that block and the block opposite.

• Praise 3

Those who are living in lego flats will be the worst hit. Older flats will be affected, but the effect not so great.

I keep hearing and feeling someone trying to open my gate and door every now and then when I am at home. But, most of the time, it's the neighbours.

At night, water flowing through the pipes and into the drain holes maciam like I have a fountain inside my house. But, it's all coming from other units.

• Praise 2

My area.. some times early morning got someone play flute..

the sound echos thru the estate and cannot pinpoint which unit came from..

macam living in ancient dynasty time.. though irritating..

but imo as long as it's not shrieking till 跑音it should be okay?

flute, if properly administered and orchestred, should be good what?

Edited by Kangadrool

Those who are living in lego flats will be the worst hit. Older flats will be affected, but the effect not so great.

I keep hearing and feeling someone trying to open my gate and door every now and then when I am at home. But, most of the time, it's the neighbours.

At night, water flowing through the pipes and into the drain holes maciam like I have a fountain inside my house. But, it's all coming from other units.

yah lego flat is really really bad... the noise resonate like u staying in a woofer box

please forgive them as they are old kampung people last time use to listen to Rediffusion, they on it 24 hours to keep them company, if you off it, they would wonder they are still alive or not [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

** i also have a neighbour doing the same, the radio is hanging near the kitchen windows on low floor, the noise broadcast to most of the neighbour of that block and the block opposite.

i am ok if i understand what the radio is playing but too bad only once in a few hours got a song i can dance along... rest of the time is just noise...
  • Praise 1

but imo as long as it's not shrieking till 跑音it should be okay?

Quite skillful I would say..

flute, if properly administered and orchestred, should be good what?

Good once a while lah... but 7am on a day you don't have to work... or you just need to wake up 730...

after some time you feel like killing the person...

probably because I am one that doesn't like to be waken before my desired time...

Perhaps can share with us: 2-rooms flat or 3-rooms flat? Next to corner unit? Many thanks.

My relative stays in a corner 5rm flat in toa payoh.

Very serene environment. The noise comes directly from upstairs 5rm flat

My neighbour upstair also like that. I think they drag furnitures for a living. At night keep making loud noises and I suspect they have a pet elephant .... Walking around the house with heavy footsteps. Bought a mallet from Daiso and when they make noise after midnight, will bang on wall like Conan. Then they stop.

Which wall did you knock ? How did they manage to hear ? can share ?

Guess usually noise comes from neighbours staying upstairs and surrounding, think nothing much got to do whether your unit is corner or not.

my neighbour easier to settle.

everytime he smoke outside the corridor, I will place 1 bunch of joss-stick inside those longan can outside my house.

since I closed the door and squeeze a cloth underneath the door, I couldn't smell anything.

your neighbour still smokes outside the corridor? he doesnt know its not allowed anymore?

maybe he needs a reminder?

send him this link or best still... print this out and put at his door.. highlighting the below portion

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/public-health/smoking

The smoking prohibition was last extended on 15 January 2013 to include any common area of any residential premises or building (e.g. common corridor, void decks, staircases);

for those that smoke from home, llst ba

Edited by oleandero
  • Praise 2