neighbour turned their house into a temple

call town council also cannot help

that was 4-5years ago and still cannot sell his flat

he said got use to it already

just be like a race horse

cover the side vision and look forward only when reaching home

he also dare not complain too much because his wife is ssuperstitious

don't want to anger the chinese god

lesson - no doubt we may face difficulties at times and think we had it real bad , wait till you see or hear about your neighbour or friends problem, always first find an amicable solution , if cannot then go to the suthorities, never take the law into your own hands, if you do then you will realize that you will lose in theend

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Which wall did you knock ? How did they manage to hear ? can share ?

No just anywhere or the ceiling, 'cos the ceiling a bit difficult to knock. For me, my bedroom one of the wall in the master bedroom is about half the thickness of the other 2 walls.

The 2 walls will have a low thump thump sound whereas the thinner wall will have a louder poom poom sound. Damn loud! [:p] I think the whole neighbourhood can hear. [laugh]

Just moved in to an old neighbourhood. Upstairs neighbour got one or two kids. running around the house day and night. all we can hear is bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp...

stomping start as early as 7am above my room, even on weekend!.

What would you do?

should I tolerate, since it's just a kid....or isn't it that the parents should be more considerate to control their kids?

Pay the neighbour a visit and nicely point it out to them?

I wonder the ex owner got such problem or not.... later they think it's ok because the ex-owner also never complain before.

good neighbour means I tolerate even to rob my good sleep on weekend or they have to be more considerate?

I guess other neighbours are not affected as the unit is just direct above mine.

Turbocharged

Just moved in to an old neighbourhood. Upstairs neighbour got one or two kids. running around the house day and night. all we can hear is bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp...

What would you do?

should I tolerate, since it's just a kid....or isn't it that the parents should be more considerate to control their kids?

I wonder the ex owner got such problem or not.... later they think it's ok because the ex-owner also never complain before.

good neighbour means I tolerate even to rob my good sleep on weekend or they have to be more considerate?

I guess other neighbours are not affected as the unit is just direct above mine.

7th month lah...LOL

Edited by Nicfoo
  • Praise 3

What would you do?

should I tolerate, since it's just a kid....or isn't it that the parents should be more considerate to control their kids?

:XD: :xd: :XD:

the+biggest+speaker.jpg

• Praise 2

To be frank.  There is nothing much you can do.  You can talk to them but depend on their level of acceptance. The outcome can be good or bad.  It part and parcel living in a HDB or even condo that happened to have someone living above you. 

Buy bungalow, cannot afford, just suck it up. too bad  [laugh]

Just kidding...

Maybe I can tell them I can't afford a landed, maybe you can, so go get a landed for your kids, more spacious for them to run about and they can stomp as hard as they like :yuush:

Turbocharged

you mean day time gui kia? :slow:

You see people burning joss paper in the night only? Those praying and burning joss paper  in the day pray to who? gui kia?...LOL

What would you do?

you should go up and check out your upstairs neighbour

maybe ms kate spade lives there?

i dunno what to say....stomp stomp stomp

:D

• Praise 3

:XD: :XD: :XD:

the+biggest+speaker.jpg

har har!!

This is what I did but on a smaller scale lah! Uses a Xiao Mi bluetooth speaker, hook it up facing  flat against my false ceiling and blast full volume with sounds downloaded from internet, . . . . dragging chair , plates crashing and all the nasties.

The false ceiling actuall amplify the already loud sound and 100% of the time, after playing a couple of sounds they will stop dragging furniture, children stomping will stop

PEACE!

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 1

What would you do?

I hope you find a solution. Cos I also facing the same situation as you, albeit, it's the whole family. Everyday day from their waking up to sleeping, I know their schedule damn well, which toilet they use and so on. 

next time you encounter again, time to strike back!!

Get your whole family armed with bamboo sticks and knock the ceiling!! [bounce2]

buy the flat above them and  . . . . . [smash]

↡ Advertisement