HELP! Upstairs neighbour causing sleepness nights

Limxiaoming

Get a mask exactly like this, stand outside their house every night and stare at them. They will move out eventually. 

I suggest if they cause you sleepness nights, no need to scare them but go press on their doorbell everynight at 3am to let them have the taste of their own medicine. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I experience the same thing before. The best way is not to ask them to keep quiet across the whole house but rather choose ONE specific room that you need to be quiet. We did that with our upstairs neighbour and asked them to keep the master bedroom quiet cuz our new born is sleeping there. Rest of the rooms, living room, noise is ok. 

For a family with kids, it is impossible to control kids making noise but most reasonable people can limit the activity in one specific bedroom. 

It worked. Our neighbour kids just bang in other rooms.

now I moved house. no upstairs neighbour :)

• Praise 1

Just moved in to an old neighbourhood. Upstairs neighbour got one or two kids. running around the house day and night. all we can hear is bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp...

stomping start as early as 7am above my room, even on weekend!.

What would you do?

should I tolerate, since it's just a kid....or isn't it that the parents should be more considerate to control their kids?

Pay the neighbour a visit and nicely point it out to them?

I wonder the ex owner got such problem or not.... later they think it's ok because the ex-owner also never complain before.

good neighbour means I tolerate even to rob my good sleep on weekend or they have to be more considerate?

I guess other neighbours are not affected as the unit is just direct above mine.

I know ......i know............poh mata........see MP........write to STOMP........."you can stomp i can stomp we can stomp together......in the middle of the night stomping each another".............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

True family with kids esp small kids, confirm impossible to control them not to make noise. Sometimes even adults also make noise! So if you have neighbour living upstairs with kids, then too bad.

LCK cemetery no such noise....

later he will complain got air plan fly over everyday...............he dont know want complain to mindef or be a good citizen keep quiet..............and then start another thread..............this time he tell you how the heck he know must search for mindef and good citizen............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I suggest if they cause you sleepness nights, no need to scare them but go press on their doorbell everynight at 3am to let them have the taste of their own medicine. Lol.

and you have to wake up at 3am also......................just so that you can go press the doorbell?.............you siao is it or childish.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I know. cos they walk where, close door open door I also can hear.

you know how often they piak piak bo?

:D

• Praise 1

and you have to wake up at 3am also......................just so that you can go press the doorbell?.............you siao is it or childish.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

If neighbour causes sleepless night, cant sleep at 3am then might as well go and press their doorbell. Be it siao or childish. Lol.

True family with kids esp small kids, confirm impossible to control them not to make noise. Sometimes even adults also make noise! So if you have neighbour living upstairs with kids, then too bad.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? the fonts are like getting smaller

• Praise 1

I think this saga should go to "Jokes for everyone" thread. That one has been fairly quiet lately  [laugh]

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? the fonts are like getting smaller

:D  :D  [laugh]

• Praise 4

later he will complain got air plan fly over everyday...............he dont know want complain to mindef or be a good citizen keep quiet..............and then start another thread..............this time he tell you how the heck he know must search for mindef and good citizen............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

:grin:

now already mostly everyday got fighter jet flying above me

Just moved in to an old neighbourhood. Upstairs neighbour got one or two kids. running around the house day and night. all we can hear is bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp...

Is your neighbour 'Fat' .... :ninja:

If they are, you expect bomp-bomp-bomp sound as the heavy weights are piaking on the bed and bed shaking ..... :XD:

Guys as per topic,

My relative has a huge problem.

He has a neighbour upstairs married to a viet wife and his mother with 2 kids just moved in.

I can see a big problem here already.

Marry one wife is bad enough, to also marry his mother.

that's just asking for problems.

Lucky its not TS's problem but his relative problem,

having said that I think all problems are relative really.

• Praise 1

I think we should not be so harsh on people

who do not know how to do a search.

Its like lose your glasses and trying to find your

glasses without your glasses.

Its like a problem I have, my boss keeps complaining

I am complacent but I really don't think I should do 

anything about it.

• Praise 2

Then my MIL also had to stick her oar in.

She said I am stubborn and complacent.

I tell you the more she complains the less

I will do anything about it.

• Praise 1

har har!!

This is what I did but on a smaller scale lah! Uses a Xiao Mi bluetooth speaker, hook it up facing flat against my false ceiling and blast full volume with sounds downloaded from internet, . . . . dragging chair , plates crashing and all the nasties.

The false ceiling actuall amplify the already loud sound and 100% of the time, after playing a couple of sounds they will stop dragging furniture, children stomping will stop

PEACE!

Got ahhhhh ahhhha ahhhhhhh? :grin:
  • Praise 1