Magnifying glass
16 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:33 PM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth

Time to meet up again!

See you all at Kallang Carpark. Do come early and see you all there!

1. Saabretooth

2. G_mann

Slice without blood, Bite without marks

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:55 PM

vquah888
    vquah888
    1st Gear

Hi Alfistis

I'm in! :0)

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:19 AM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt

organise one big carnival with all other car owners for a mega meet, fun fair with push carts, car boot sales and mobile DJ like those car meet in the west...should be fun. [inlove]  

something like this 

Edited by Yeobt, 22 September 2014 - 12:22 AM.

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:33 AM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth

Please come early.
There's a carnival nearby at the same carpark by the VAGSG group. It will be good to feel the atmosphere of the whole place. Bring your cameras and umbrellas.

The Alfa community is still small but close knitted. At best we can arrange with the Fiat family of cars. .. Ferrari too if they're interested.

Do come and just chill.
Lim kopi and maybe even knock back a couple of beers or something if possible.

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

Chelsea901
  • Chelsea901

hey guys, can i join you guys? i have been interested in their giulietta and mito since their launch cos of their design and performance

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Knightrider7
  • Knightrider7

Chelsea901 do drop by. 

Guys my car maybe in the workshop but I will come down in the family car if need be.

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:22 PM

G_mann
  • G_mann
    1st Gear

Time to meet up again!

See you all at Kallang Carpark. Do come early and see you all there!

1. Saabretooth

2. G_mann

Thanks for adding my name into the list.

See you on Sunday.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:33 AM

jimmyteonsr
  • jimmyteonsr

Alright, I try be there too. :-)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:47 PM

D-Brera
  • D-Brera

Nice meeting Darius & guys. It was the poisonous meet up. Virus is growing.

Cheers Dave

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth

The poison was so strong, you got your beautiful car in less than a week after that!

Congrats on that beauty!

From the list you showed me, its only the beginning :D

I'll send you more info of the best stuff to get :)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

vquah888
    vquah888
    1st Gear

Hi bro

Congrats on yr Brera ... Enjoy the ride & drive! There is nothing like driving an Alfa :0)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:46 PM

G_mann
  • G_mann
    1st Gear

Nice meeting Darius & guys. It was the poisonous meet up. Virus is growing.

Cheers Dave

Welcome to our community Dave.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:01 AM

Theredstar
    Theredstar

The poison was so strong, you got your beautiful car in less than a week after that!

Congrats on that beauty!

From the list you showed me, its only the beginning :D

I'll send you more info of the best stuff to get :)

Welcome Dave...

and good luck with the poison king!!!

Bitten and Smitten

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:33 AM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth

You all don't know Dave yet.

His action with counter poison is to deal it with even more poisonous venom.

You don't regret when you see his car next month....

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

D-Brera
  • D-Brera

You all don't know Dave yet.

His action with counter poison is to deal it with even more poisonous venom.

You don't regret when you see his car next month....

Not true bro, no more like those crazy days...when i'm having the 5 series converted to 6 speed manual and s'charged running with 400hp & 500 nm..

First, where to do adjustment or tighten the driver and passenger's seat? too much free play with knocking sound..

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:59 PM

Fortress
    Fortress

May I join and usually what is your meeting timing....just got myself a 159 in Jul.

Edited by Fortress, 09 September 2016 - 05:12 PM.

"Phi:4:13 - I can do all things, in Christ, who strengthens me.."
"Psa:62:2 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken.."

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:23 AM

Lmeng69
  • Lmeng69

May I join and usually what is your meeting timing....just got myself a 159 in Jul.

LOL, Bro, this is 2014 thread leh... but dun worry, cfm still hv monthly meet ups, look out for the threads nearing end of month

Back to Alfa Romeo Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Tags: alfa romeo, alfa, romeo and 5 more...