K&N Air Filter

Edca

Hi all, currently I'm using the above mentioned for 4years, never done any cleaning before and now it had turned very dirty and black. Should I change it to a new one or is it worth to pay and get it wash and clean at some workshop? Anyone can advise the charges for cleaning?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Ok. What is the price range to get the ws to clean for us? Anyone done that before can advise?

better to buy the kit (can share with frens) and DIY. Cos if workshop spray too much oil, it may damage the airflow sensor, which is expensive to replace.

also, the kit instructions mention to leave it to dry naturally. Most wkshops will use airgun to blast it in order to speed up the process.

http://www.knfilters.com/cleaning.htm

• Praise 2

so if my FC n engine smooth (not loosing power / jerky) is ok rite? i dunno what mileage is air filter (came with car when bot 1yr+ ago).

if so troublesome, then i'll just give away n get orig one. save hassle.

I have been using it for more than 5 years. you need to adhere to the instruction manual from the cleaning kit (consist of cleaner liquid spray and filter oil (red color)). It is time consuming as need to dry it completely the newly sprayed cleaner and water flushed filter before you soak it with the filter oil evenly through out the full length of the every 'fin' of filter...

• Praise 1

Initial using the kits to wash n oil . After use up now using normal dish detergent to spray and

Wait for 10 mins and rinse. Flip away access water and leave it to dry for a day or two, it will be completely then.

During this period you may like to use a normal filter while a day or two later places back the k & n filter.

Where to buy K&N filter nowadays?

KNN, Amazon can't even ship to Singapore nowadays. Don't even talk about free shipping. 

KNN, Amazon can't even ship to Singapore nowadays. Don't even talk about free shipping. 

Simi chia?

Visit McWell at Paya ubi..

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Please look for Mr Loo from Speedworks.

He has been selling K&N filters for many years.

SPEEDWORKS SINGAPORE

Guan Hua Warehouse Bhd

No.85, Genting Lane #03-04,

Singapore 349569

We are open:

Monday to Friday: 9 am to 6 pm

Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm

Telephone:

+65 743 7288

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2