NSFW Gruesome accident at Bukit Batok

Yamapi

My God! Did it happen on Sat? Did pass by an accident scene along that stretch but victims could have been picked up by ambulance. Only a smashed up bike was there with a car badly crushed in front, engine bay half gone. Hope that guy recovers from this horrific accident.

Praise goes to the quick-thinking guy with red headscarf; for applying a toniquet to stem excessive blood loss.

I agreed I believe he is trained in 1st aid. Else the guy could go into a shock due to massive blood lost

My God! Did it happen on Sat? Did pass by an accident scene along that stretch but victims could have been picked up by ambulance. Only a smashed up bike was there with a car badly crushed in front, engine bay half gone. Hope that guy recovers from this horrific accident.

Which part of st 21? Is it near to the temple?

Praise goes to the quick-thinking guy with red headscarf; for applying a toniquet to stem excessive blood loss.

confirm medic trained. Thumbs up.

pray for quick recovery for both....

praise for TS for putting up a spoiler.

although i could not resist to press it....

• Praise 1

In recent years, I have experienced lots of impatience on the roads, from excessive speeding, to tailgating and horning from the car behind the moment the lights turn green.

Cars may be more powerful, society may be moving at a faster pace, but no matter how you rush, how much faster can one get to the destination. One moment of folly, if you die or become a cripple, your family suffers. If other road users get killed or become a cripple, you live with the guilt for the rest of your life.

Smell the roses, and take a breather. Better be late than never.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 12

Couldn't resist opening the photo.....

It is indeed gruesome!

I drive pass this T-junction very often, it is not a dangerous junction with proper traffic light timing. The injured was probably turning when he was hit bit a car going straight....

Hope they recover!

↡ Advertisement