• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:19 AM

alphard96
  • Premium member
    alphard96
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Apparently need to buy a module to remove the safety features that block dvd/certain features of navigation/phone book while car in motion/gear engaged.

Contacted Elebest and Autospritze - module not available.

Net search revealed the following.

http://www.prestigioussociety.com/

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-fourth-generation/742692-beat-sonic-bb6223-nav-dvd-bypass-module-install-tips-and-review.html

Want to enable the feature for passenger to view.  Once enable, also keen to install latest digital TV + keen to install 2 monitors for rear seats viewing.

Experts in the forum, assist pls.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

alvanlee321
  • Premium member
    alvanlee321
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

HI alphard96 :

Are you Bypass already ???

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Han Revolution

Han Revolution  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Jerrylee1633  |  Neutral Newbie

As we all know, Stock suspension for Honda Vezel are kind of bumpy and soft for a family man like me.

Hence 4 mths back , I have decided to install a coil over instead of lowering spring after listening to the advise from Eric Han ( Han Revolution boss)

I was hesitate between BC, D2 and Tien , after which , I chosen to trust 2 times star merchant b... » Read More

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AmranWshc  |  Neutral Newbie

Best to discuss and performed car services problem in terms and satisfaction.Value for money and do things right to make customer appreciated.Friendly services make me more confident to comeback if needed.Great environtment and 24hrs services most comfort for me.
Thank You Ace Motorsport with 5 stars » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, 201314, bypass, dvdgps and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users