Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 421 praises

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

Su27
  • Su27
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, may I know of any recommendations for the above mentioned. Someone in our family is going to pass away, so we wish to get some info.

Many thanks.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, may I know of any recommendations for the above mentioned. Someone in our family is going to pass away, so we wish to get some info.

Many thanks.

my deepest condolences to you and your family.......

you need to decide the location of the wake. void deck or funeral parlour?

I have good impression of Singapore Casket. one stop shop.

Optramagnum and Goldbug praised this

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:32 PM

Su27
  • Su27
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

It will be at our terrace house. We roughly know what we want... just a simple Buddhism ritual, short 3 days wake followed by burial. 

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You are in the right forum.

Talk to the mod RadX.

:D

Holdenutessv, Kusje, TJX, Toothiewabbit, Spring, Eviilusion and 1 Anonymous member praised this
I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:57 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

SG Casket is very expensive. Did that for my old man when he passed on.

my deepest condolences to you and your family.......

you need to decide the location of the wake. void deck or funeral parlour?

I have good impression of Singapore Casket. one stop shop.

Optramagnum praised this
If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:17 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

depending on how lavish you want it to be.

my old man passed on 6 months ago. lucky the white gold money is able to cover all expenses with some extra.  

I would say, the most basic will cost about $8K for 3 nites and the major one is the rental of their premise. .

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:26 PM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sorry to hear that.

Spore Casket is one-stop ctr.

If u know what u want n will not be easily sway, call the shot in family n $ not an issue, go ahead w them.

If not, suggest u go to others. This is my personal experience w them.
Jamesc praised this
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You are in the right forum.

Talk to the mod RadX.

Actually what does RadX do?

Jamesc praised this
That is all.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yup...done it for my dad too 7 years back using SG casket...about 18k including meals... -_-

only thing good is almost everything taken care of. 

If cost is not a concern, TS you can engage their services...if not, think SFS or AYS good too as they are in the market for quite sometime.

give "radiation" to people

2BDriver praised this

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It will be at our terrace house. We roughly know what we want... just a simple Buddhism ritual, short 3 days wake followed by burial. 

Look up Teck Hin. I have good experience with them, through my misfortune, twice.

If you need number, pm me.

Optramagnum praised this

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:06 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

All in one wedding and casket service
Goldbug and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:58 AM

Coolpica
  • Premium member
    Coolpica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My condolences to you and your family. I have used Chye Seng Undertaker for the funerals of my parents in law. I find their prices reasonable. Below is a list of funeral parlors taken from NEA webiste for your reference.
www.nea.gov.sg/passesaway/afd.htm
Chye Seng contact is listed at number 11.

Edited by Coolpica, 30 September 2014 - 02:01 AM.

DavidOh and Optramagnum praised this
Signature. What is that?

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Many thanks.

Am sorry to hear of this, I jst did for my father-in-law 2 months back at Teochew Funeral Parlour tru a Undertaker company. Last year same company did for my beloved mum [:(]  

I PM u the person to call.

2BDriver, Jamesc and Dleodleo praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

My deepest condolences.  Yeah, sg casket one of the more comprehensive IMO.  

Roland and his Daughter do a good complete package too.

http://www.directfuneralservice.com/#!about/c20r9

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:14 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At this very sad time, I think what is

most important is to give

our loved one a really good send off.

As this is a once in a life time event

I wouldn't be too bothered to try and

save a few dollars.

So I will choose the one with the hot funeral director lady boss. 

I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sad to hear about your thread, my mother funeral was done by Ricky Chee, he is resonable and friendly, please call him for advises................+6598287103

Ronleo, Optramagnum, Goldbug, Mercs and Jamesc praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:01 AM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

All in one wedding and casket service

Cos once you're married you're as good as dead?

Porker and FourZero praised this
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:08 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My deepest condolences.  Yeah, sg casket one of the more comprehensive IMO.  

Roland and his Daughter do a good complete package too.

http://www.directfuneralservice.com/#!about/c20r9

OT abit but his daughter damm hot sia

pic6.jpg

20130311.215757_st_kh1.jpg

Edited by Little_prince, 30 September 2014 - 01:09 PM.

Ronleo, FourZero and Goldbug praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cos once you're married you're as good as dead?

friday+sillies+marriage-death.jpg

Spring and Jamesc praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

Blackaccent
  • Premium member
    Blackaccent
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi TS,

So sorry to hear that.

I engage Singapore Casket to handle everything when my dad passed on 2 years ago. 3 nights wake cost about $30K. 

Agreed with some members here. Sg Casket provides a very comprehensive package and air-conditioned wake area. Everything is provided by them. We only engage our own 'Saigong' for the ritual.

Edited by Blackaccent, 01 October 2014 - 02:35 PM.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users