Bouncer's throat slashed at Sentosa Gateway!

Jman888

Bouncer's throat slashed by patron with penknife at Sentosa club
StompTuesday, Sep 30, 2014
20140930_sentosa_stomp_0.jpg?itok=DxI_Qx
SINGAPORE - A bouncer of a club at Sentosa Gateway, near St James Power Station, was allegedly slashed by a patron with a penknife at 4.30am on Sunday.
An eyewitness, also a bouncer at another club nearby, told citizen journalism website Stomp that he had heard a loud commotion and went over to check.
The injured bouncer was admitted to Singapore General Hospital, where doctors reportedly told him that the blade missed his jugular veins by a few millimetres.
The other bouncer, known only as M, describes the events that unfolded that night:
"At about 4.30am there was a patron who came up to a group of bouncers to inform that there was a loud commotion at another club nearby.
"Another bouncer and me quickly rushed over to that club as we bouncers usually practice assisting other club bouncers if there are any issues or commotions.
"When we arrived at the scene I saw a young patron swinging his fist at the bouncer standing at the club's entrance door.
"My first thought was that he had punched the bouncer so I shouted at the group of four youngsters to stand away from him to avoid further issues.
"When I went near the bouncer I was shocked to find a very big hole on the bouncer's neck and immediately turned to the young patron who swung his arm.
"I asked him what was in his hand and he haughtily showed the paper cutter and in his palm and did not show any form of remorse for his actions.
"His three friends however, pleaded with me to let them go repeatedly. That was where I turned my attention to the fallen bouncer who was my old buddy as well.
"I was very concerned for his life as there was a lot of blood coming from his injury.

si geena very hiong [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

talking about night spots, TW's night life has been badly affected by their police after a policeman was killed by triad.

50+ guys attacked 1 policeman!!

• Praise 1

alot of the bouncers are also one kind lah.

act pai kia.

sometimes asking for it nia.

I think (from the little I know) bouncers are there not to create issues but to try and keep the lid on things, after all their employers are running a business that depends on the peace being kept. If you don't stir sh!t, they leave you alone. And in this case, whatever it is, for the guy to pull out a pen knife is wrong.

• Praise 4

KNN, now go clubbing also must bring paper cutter ah.

Next time I must bring machete when I go club liao...haha.

old oredy.....so i bring nail clipper! Nowadays my toes and finger nails grow very fast!
  • Praise 1

Thats' horrible !

Good to get the attacker caught...

he will regret his moment of foolishness that will cause his whole life to be destroyed :(

• Praise 2