Remember to switch on headlights.

ER-3682

Is it that difficult to notice your lights aren't on at night?! Sg roads are generally well lit but they are not to the extent you can't tell your head lights are off! This is one of my major pet peeves ....

↡ Advertisement

now I know why so many don't switch on their headlights. HID bulb replacement cost afew hundred just for one side......... [sweatdrop]

Simi hundred dollar

I go merc supplier in toh guan get it for less than $10 for one light bulb

Then either go workshop ask them install for $10 or open manual book install myself lol

• Praise 1

Is it that difficult to notice your lights aren't on at night?! Sg roads are generally well lit but they are not to the extent you can't tell your head lights are off! This is one of my major pet peeves ....

This is called blur driver, sotong type, maybe potential road hogger

Simi hundred dollar

I go merc supplier in toh guan get it for less than $10 for one light bulb

Then either go workshop ask them install for $10 or open manual book install myself lol

Are you talking about halogen bulb or HID bulb ?

Aiya, dont use torch lar, after they mistaken call police say you road bully then you know...

Couple of quick flashes at them, then go in front of them. Singaporean drivers will sure wanna flash back, then they'll realise headlights not on yet... Haha.

Tried quick flash, end up irritates them

Normally i use flash when car opposite in high beam mode

Are you talking about halogen bulb or HID bulb ?

Halogen lol

HID not sure but also wont reach 100 cos u r not replacing the whole light only the bulb

Supercharged

How to politely tell the other party(female) to switch on their headlights?

Follow the listed steps:-

1) catch the other driver's attn (buy 4D of their car no. IF u manage to do it)

2) remove ur right hand ONLY fm steering wheel

3) clench ur fist

4) open n close ur hands, keep ur fingers straight, this action resemble hand signal for no.5

Beware:- do not mimic grab mammary action

5) the other driver shd be able to understand

Disclaimer: - shd ur action's be misconstrued as sexual harassment, I am not liable

P/s:-so far, I tried on female drivers n it work. Hv tried alerting male drivers abt headlight, fuel cover not close, rear door not close but driver don't dare to look.

• Praise 1

P/s:-so far, I tried on female drivers n it work. Hv tried alerting male drivers abt headlight, fuel cover not close, rear door not close but driver don't dare to look.

All the male drivers paisei to look at pretty woman yar. Lol... Edited by Kingkong

Turbocharged

Tried quick flash, end up irritates them

Normally i use flash when car opposite in high beam mode

Halogen lol

HID not sure but also wont reach 100 cos u r not replacing the whole light only the bulb

the cost of HID bulb (without labour) is already $200+...... [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

thought that one whole light house

cannot change light bulb only?

this is how the bulb looks like for HID. can change just the bulb. just make sure you don't touch the bulb with your bear hand.

D1S-HID-Bulbs-02.jpg

Edited by Vega

Turbocharged

Wow, thot include ballast is 200+...

Maybe that's why people don't switch on their headlights. .....

• Praise 1

Supercharged

All the male drivers paisei to look at pretty woman yar. Lol...

Ehm... thanks for the clarification ahem compliment I think.

Sigh, the issues w male drivers... either their ride are very chio or they are too chio. Want to check out their ride also scared get mistaken. So sometimes, female driver dono whether to alert them or not... cos it is very paiseh mistaken for trying to hit on them. But if an Ah Pek pretty safe as they won't mistaken but that is if they can hear or see the other driver trying hard to catch their attn.

Actually,back lights are more important,because,the one behind very difficult to judge the speed of the unlit car in front of them[esp dark coloured car],until he or she brake...then you will know.

And its always males, I wouldnt say uncles, but younger ones as well. Only 1 out of 10 times is female.

Anyway nowadays most cars comes with lighted speedo, so never on light also can see the speedo at night.

Actually,back lights are more important,because,the one behind very difficult to judge the speed of the unlit car in front of them[esp dark coloured car],until he or she brake...then you will know.

I beg to differ, I think front lights more impt though. Especially when you wanna change lane, and the car coming fast at you with their lights switched off. Encounter a few times liao. If the car without lights switched on in front, at least we got our headlights on to see them.

this is how the bulb looks like for HID. can change just the bulb. just make sure you don't touch the bulb with your bear hand.

D1S-HID-Bulbs-02.jpg

Direct conversion? No need for the ballast?

Recently,noticed,alot of newer cars with DRL,never on their headlights at night,they should put the light switch to "Auto",because their cars got DRL & the meters lighted up with they started the car,the owners don't know back of their cars is totally dark,[no licence plate light,no small light],esp dark coloured cars or even worse MPV with tinted rear screen,the driver behind hardly can see anything.. [furious][speechless] ,so for safety sake,p/s put your light switch to "Auto"..

Some drivers think they are driving sport car or trying to make their car looks lower by switching on the fog light only (no headlight). CMI [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1