Remember to switch on headlights.

ER-3682

Turbocharged

Direct conversion? No need for the ballast?

don't think can direct conversion. that is why HID option cost at least $3K more. some even up to $10K....... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

don't think can direct conversion. that is why HID option cost at least $3K more. some even up to $10K....... [sweatdrop]

That's what I thought... Halogen and HID very different "systems"...

Those are OEM prices... But of course quality...

Turbocharged

That's what I thought... Halogen and HID very different "systems"...

Those are OEM prices... But of course quality...

more imptly is the heat which can melt the components. don't anyhow do conversion.

clear case of manual is better than auto..

no such problems... sometimes technology makes the body/brain lazy to think...

I would think other wise.

imagine every time you go into a MSCP or tunnel, the headlights turn on itself. [:)]

• Praise 1

3) clench ur fist

4) open n close ur hands, keep ur fingers straight, this action resemble hand signal for no.5

Beware:- do not mimic grab mammary action

Disclaimer: - shd ur action's be misconstrued as sexual harassment, I am not liable

P/s:-so far, I tried on female drivers n it work. Hv tried alerting male drivers abt headlight, fuel cover not close, rear door not close but driver don't dare to look.

This is so funny ...

I like your style bro.

Recently,noticed,alot of newer cars with DRL,never on their headlights at night,they should put the light switch to "Auto",because their cars got DRL & the meters lighted up with they started the car,the owners don't know back of their cars is totally dark,[no licence plate light,no small light],esp dark coloured cars or even worse MPV with tinted rear screen,the driver behind hardly can see anything.. [furious][speechless] ,so for safety sake,p/s put your light switch to "Auto"..

A lot of green hornet wannabes at night

Women very blur right? Once I wind down window put out my hand and do the open and close hand sign (like squeezing), after that they slow down and stay far far from my car!

I see I oso stay far far! Very hum sarp... :-)

Some no DRL oso liddat wat....how can they not know when the area infront of them is not lit up?

Purplely one lah....[mad]

Don't think purposely lor. Think more like sotong. Don't even remember turn on light n infront so dark, still don't know. Maybe Spore roads too bright leh.

Not all are forgetful blur sotongs. Some refused to switch on becos it's still daytime, never mind about the darkening skies, thunderclouds or rain. Or trying to prolong the lifespan of the light bulbs & car battery!

Little do these morons realized that headlights are not just to lit the road in front, but most importantly, to be visible to other road users!

• Praise 1

yah, gettg more of drivers forgot to turn on headlights during night driving. 😔 will try in my best way to warn unless no way I can't do it in a way, in my direction to show. Otherwise jst move on.

Notice tat inside cabin very bright, speedometer light but no on headlight. Usually Jap cars😌

N do u all notice n got pierce by new Renault or Hyundai i45 taxis's headlight lights or HID DRL. Super sharp n cannot say it help brighten the road ahead. But sure did make me notice fm my rear mirror tat car approaching. 👎

• Praise 4

I think that if the DRL is enough to light up the road for you at night, it is too bright already. Should come under the dazzling other driver rule and ban.

Too bad LTA says that if come stock, then it is legal, lazy idiots

I think that if the DRL is enough to light up the road for you at night, it is too bright already. Should come under the dazzling other driver rule and ban.

Agreed some DRL are very bright,but with only DRL lit up,there are no back lights & Reg plate lights on the rear,making those drivers behind them very risky. [thumbsdown][mad]

They lazy bum. Wait, motorist with DRL n HID write back, they don't know how to reply n got hard time searching for answers. Extra works leh. LTA only interested ERP n COE prices don't drop hor.

Hi bros. Singapore roads are so well lit as we all know. Sometimes you won't realise that you didn't turn on your headlights/tailights at night after switching your headlights/tailights off. This is actually common in Singapore.

But how much is the fine for committing this mistake? Or is there any demerit points?

↡ Advertisement