Bike Forum Sniper Kena Caught

Mustank

just to let you know, that this thread borders on the brink of topics that will escalate unfavorably

I will be monitoring this.

six inch heals to the chest... ouch :D

Maybe the sniper is into role play and violence that's why he didn't try to run. He probably enjoyed it. LoL...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Maybe the sniper is into role play and violence that's why he didn't try to run. He probably enjoyed it. LoL...

sado masochism??? Oouch!!!!

• Praise 9

i declare first................before ppl start asking.........."where is tianmo"..........

Tianmo is here safe safe...............that one cfm is not me hor............. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 3

anybody sniped her while she giving kung fu kick to the guy? Bet it will be a one in a million opportunity!

for this kind of top speed sports scene, you will need top of the range camera with super auto focus and top speed [grin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lekEon0_-lA

and if you are a professional sniper, how is nailing that picture worth to you [grin]

U mean u also take upskirt photos?

no lah no lah [sly]

Your comrade? 同志?

U into that shiet too? How come u so full of pity for the guy? Weird....

no lah no lah, not me lah [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

i declare first................before ppl start asking.........."where is tianmo"..........

Tianmo is here safe safe...............that one cfm is not me hor............. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

You fast hand fast leg [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

You fast hand fast leg [laugh] [laugh]

i got a Crystal ball.......it tells me faster before someone will start asking............. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement