• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
106 replies to this topic | 131 praises

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

Sparcoray
  • Premium member
    Sparcoray
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear All,

Does anyone has lobang to install blackvue (2Ch) camera for front and rear? Thanks

Furrynadz and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:09 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I got mine from ebay from this seller ships from Korea and I got it less than 3 - 4 days.

Just note for warranty you have to ship back though.

http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2559

Dear All,

Does anyone has lobang to install blackvue (2Ch) camera for front and rear? Thanks

1 Anonymous member praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:48 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i went to car audio shop in my neighbourhood to install.  Front and back, $80.  I think any car audio shop have the competency to do the job. 

Get them to test the cam to make sure its working before installation

Hope this helps!!!

Antonee and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:30 PM

Sparcoray
  • Premium member
    Sparcoray
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks guys... I will go source for a audio shop to fulfill this task.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:25 PM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i went to car audio shop in my neighbourhood to install.  Front and back, $80.  I think any car audio shop have the competency to do the job. 

Hope this helps!!!

wow, the knife of this shop is really sharp. $80!
I got it done for $20.

Lotr and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I got it done for $20.

wow!!! really kenna chopped man !!! $20 is really good bargain !!!

Before I went ahead with the installation, I asked around the forums and the general opinion was $80 for front and back is reasonable.  Single channel might be cheaper.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I install at Vim auto at defu lane. They are one of the distributors of blackvue. Charge me labour $30 for install. I even request to add a switch to switch between ignition on and always on. Mine is the 530 dual ch w/o the gps function. Installed in April this year.
Sparcoray and 1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:05 AM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I install at Vim auto at defu lane. They are one of the distributors of blackvue. Charge me labour $30 for install. I even request to add a switch to switch between ignition on and always on. Mine is the 530 dual ch w/o the gps function. Installed in April this year.

$30 is a reasonable price. Authorised dealer charge $50 but you need to buy the product from them. As per TS, I have been trying to source for shops to help install but was unable to find one (in the west area). I previously asked one audio shops in Ubi to help install Blackvue with the magic pro but it seems the magic pro was not installed properly. Does not record at night. Ever since I am skeptical about whether the unauthorized dealer really knows how to install it. :(

if anyone has trusted and proven lobang in the west,Pls do recommend. Intend to buy one for rear and install with magic pro from eBay
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:57 AM

Sparcoray
  • Premium member
    Sparcoray
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I also got a 530 to replace my ageing 350. That's a good deal to install front n rear cams.
However, does $30 applies if I have the product but need their professional services to install?

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

Dscheng
  • Premium member
    Dscheng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hope this helps!!!

Pal, no offence, $80 is way too expensive. I think the range should be $30-$50.

**Mad about Pseuda & Shrimp ~!!!
2007-Civic EG, 2009-Lancer EX, 2012-JDM WRX,
2012-Civic FD, 2014-Lancer CS3M, 2015- H Stream RSZ.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

Jumpmanz
  • Premium member
    Jumpmanz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

$30 is a reasonable price. Authorised dealer charge $50 but you need to buy the product from them. As per TS, I have been trying to source for shops to help install but was unable to find one (in the west area). I previously asked one audio shops in Ubi to help install Blackvue with the magic pro but it seems the magic pro was not installed properly. Does not record at night. Ever since I am skeptical about whether the unauthorized dealer really knows how to install it. :(

if anyone has trusted and proven lobang in the west,Pls do recommend. Intend to buy one for rear and install with magic pro from eBay

hmmm. there's a reseller beside bukit batok east cc. cant remember what's the name of the shop. a lot of blackvue boxes doning the shop front. it's below a hdb block.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:11 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

hmmm. there's a reseller beside bukit batok east cc. cant remember what's the name of the shop. a lot of blackvue boxes doning the shop front. it's below a hdb block.

The shop is an authorised Blackvue dealer. I don't think they will help you install if you did not purchase from them
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:22 AM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wow!!! really kenna chopped man !!! $20 is really good bargain !!!

Before I went ahead with the installation, I asked around the forums and the general opinion was $80 for front and back is reasonable.  Single channel might be cheaper.

oh $20 only install front, no back, haha.
I never saw the need for a back cam, if someone bang from behind, it's a no-brainer 100% claim, no need back cam  :D

Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also got a 530 to replace my ageing 350. That's a good deal to install front n rear cams.
However, does $30 applies if I have the product but need their professional services to install?

I do not think so lah unless you bought from them.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

Lurpsexx
  • Premium member
    Lurpsexx
    6th Gear
    Author Image

oh $20 only install front, no back, haha.
I never saw the need for a back cam, if someone bang from behind, it's a no-brainer 100% claim, no need back cam  :D

Not true... when accident, everyone will try to cover their asses.. the behind car can say u reverse backwards and bang him instead...  happens and its only your words vs theirs.. Insurance co will want the easy way out and advise u to take 50-50 liability since u cannot prove your words... install the back cam la.. only $150 max with installation to buy peace of mind.. worth it... 

Fibo, Fuelsaver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:20 PM

Sparcoray
  • Premium member
    Sparcoray
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks guys....I got mine installed front & rear less than $80. Good attitude too.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

hondafanodyseey
  • hondafanodyseey
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks guys....I got mine installed front & rear less than $80. Good attitude too.

Where did u install?

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:26 PM

youpapalite
  • Premium member
    youpapalite
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Did mine for $50 front and back. Bought the blackvue second hand and went to a shop to install. Wire to battery with magic pro. Wires all hidden. So far so good. All done in 20-30 min.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:41 AM

Sparcoray
  • Premium member
    Sparcoray
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Where did u install?

Mine installed at a audio shop in turf city

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

hondafanodyseey
  • hondafanodyseey
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I got it done for $20.

Where can get done for 20 sia

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Auto Acoustic Pte Ltd

Auto Acoustic Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Olufsen  |  Neutral Newbie

Recommended by friend. Went down and met Ah bing. On the spot can quote me the cost. Did a good job. So far so good. Will recomend to other friends too.

Gadgetz Mobile

Gadgetz Mobile  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sglanevo  |  2nd Gear

If you are looking for good service and knowledge on in-car cams. Give Jon a call and make an appointment with him. He will recommend the cam that best suits yr needs. Kudos to his knowledge & Patience without any obligation. You will never be wrong when getting cam from Jon.

Good recommendation from Jon and bought a LK-9370 WD. (4 months with cam)
Full HD... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail, Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: in-car, camera, installation and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users