KobayashiGT's Quest for Class 2B (2013 to Current)

BabyBlade

Another one .... [smash]

Katana 😃😃😃 cool. One of the only with open/shut headlights 👍 or itz the new version 😜 Edited by FourZero
  • Praise 1

She started and she left me with you all inside here!

hahaha.

[:(]

hmmmmm......... bikes are nice but when you are into it, the gears (helmet, grove, leather jacket, riding shoes, eye wear .... etc) very expensive.... [:(]

If you have a good bike but hardly any noticeable wear, they call you newbies ....... [laugh][laugh]

Internal Moderator

Thank you sir!

realistically, after i pass, i won't buy a bike straight. Don't think will need it as a mode of transport. Cuz i stay very near to my workplace.

If happen to chance upon a nicely done up TW200, then will consider to get it for leisure riding. To pillion some girls or ride when supper with friends. hahah. :D

107_o13.jpg

Okok, yes Sir...... BB Shld be home liao n soon she will jump into this chat.

But to u taking ur lesson n pass 2B 😃👍

Jst get a very simple bike to experience riding n be safe also lar 😃

I must say "Me Too" 😝😜 sweet

this durian is from mountain wan....2 mountain durians!

i post my bike picture after i resprayed it following my crash......post-60339-0-32881100-1412691308_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Haha. Not so soon yet.

If i activate you all as my convoy, you all must say yes arh! hahhaha.

U don't ask so fast ya, Lata all the MCF mates say ONZ n u will need to cater big Carpark area 😃😃😃

Internal Moderator

Woah. Still got "biker-fashion" one arh?

Like that okay? hahaha.

roland-sands-design-barflypr1.jpg

hmmmmm......... bikes are nice but when you are into it, the gears (helmet, grove, leather jacket, riding shoes, eye wear .... etc) very expensive.... [:(]

If you have a good bike but hardly any noticeable wear, they call you newbies ....... [laugh][laugh]

Thank you sir!

realistically, after i pass, i won't buy a bike straight. Don't think will need it as a mode of transport. Cuz i stay very near to my workplace.

If happen to chance upon a nicely done up TW200, then will consider to get it for leisure riding. To pillion some girls or ride when supper with friends. hahah. :D

107_o13.jpg

Meeting you twice in MU, I doubt you can ride this bike ..... [sweatdrop]

Every time you reach a traffic light junctions, either you go the kerb side or hold on onto a lorry .... :o

cos your legs too short when bike in stationary ... [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hahaha. I say say only. I haven't have enough to buy ring yet. hahahah.

Still at my I-only-live-once stage. Haven't really think of settling down.

U don't ask so fast ya, Lata all the MCF mates say ONZ n u will need to cater big Carpark area 😃😃😃

CBR, One of my fravourite but was a little bit more expensive n so I went with a Recon GSXR K model I instead. 😄

yup.....a good bike and i paid john of Mah motors $8400 for it back in 91......he offered me 8800 to take it back from me the day i went to pay lump sum.....i also dont know why...but i refused!

Internal Moderator

HAHAHA!

This bike very high meh?

[smallcry]

Okay. how about this?

2013-Honda-CB1100f.jpg

Meeting you twice in MU, I doubt you can ride this bike ..... [sweatdrop]

Every time you reach a traffic light junctions, either you go the kerb side or hold on onto a lorry .... :o

cos your legs too short when bike in stationary ... [laugh][laugh]

It's a BABYBLADE! hahahahha!

Nice jacket btw. hahaha.

no lar....baby blade is the later version....this one is cbr400rr......and ya the jacket is one of a kimd and i have been trying to get hold of one ever since my twin bro destroyed 2 of my jacket.....no sell liao!

Internal Moderator

Hahah. Must be the VTEC kicking in. hahah.

yup.....a good bike and i paid john of Mah motors $8400 for it back in 91......he offered me 8800 to take it back from me the day i went to pay lump sum.....i also dont know why...but i refused!

I got my K model from Ah Teo fm Leong Seng but don't remember how much liao n also during 1991 tat yr. Hahaha lol

Hypersonic

Haha. Not so soon yet.

If i activate you all as my convoy, you all must say yes arh! hahhaha.

Ok. We wait for your good news [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Oh. Hahah. Still not a bike person yet. must learn from you all.

What's the brand of the jacket? maybe eBay still sell?

no lar....baby blade is the later version....this one is cbr400rr......and ya the jacket is one of a kimd and i have been trying to get hold of one ever since my twin bro destroyed 2 of my jacket.....no sell liao!

↡ Advertisement