KobayashiGT's Quest for Class 2B (2013 to Current)

BabyBlade

Haha. Boss. Now you also not alone. Got all these MCF buddies to TCSS with you!

thats why i like to tcss n mcf.....funny and entertaining!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hahha. So sorry to dig your sad stories!

Aiyah! When we are young we tend to live like no tommorow one. I also did alot of stupid stuff.

i also dont know...that time i studying.....going for class at 10 am and the place i parked my bike was empty.....so bright and clear....i also like wtf......and the insurance payout was like 2-3 yrs later....bo lui do had to borrow from my mum to buy another.....nbz....! When i got back the insurance money i gave nearly all back to my mum......and i blew 500 bucks in 1 night buying treat n booze for my friends.....stupid sia!

Internal Moderator

Swee. This one personal project. Cannot touch my boss pchou. hahah. Later she ask me for KPI i jialat. hahha.

U shld organize drk coffee time once a while, McDonald's also can........ So long got free parking n lots of parking lots 😃

Just to relate how a friend influenced my decision to take up driving lessons back in the 70s when he said it doesn't matter even if you cannot afford to own a car but having a Class 3 will enable you to drive if you should get into a company which provides a vehicle for your job.

Back in the 70s, it was fairly common for companies to provide cars for some occupations and/or positions in lieu of a transport allowance.

As a result of my friend's influence, I strived to get a licence which was successful only after many failures :D My friend got his much earlier when he was 16 years old [thumbsup]

Guess, even in today's context, it may still be worth the while obtaining a vehicle licence since it may be handy for a job etc.

Its value is priceless when you most need it. [:)]

Thank you sir!

Yah! it's not cheap to get a car too now.

Never know when i will be a courier boy and deliver letters and parcels to you bosses. hahah. . .

• Praise 2

Hahha. So sorry to dig your sad stories!

Aiyah! When we are young we tend to live like no tommorow one. I also did alot of stupid stuff.

its not a sad thing lar.....learn many things after the incident.....never trust anybody with your precious is one of them!

Twincharged

I've posted about it before and will say it again, not all parents are against riding bikes. At 16 I was forced by my parents to enrol for 2b.

Yeah. Mine also fine with me riding on the roads. My dad introduced me to riding my bicycle on the road.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

What kind of " precious" are you refering to?

hahahha. . .

its not a sad thing lar.....learn many things after the incident.....never trust anybody with your precious is one of them!

What kind of " precious" are you refering to?

hahahha. . .

anything that you hold dear......bike....cars.......hp..... gf.......hahaha

i go 'rest' liao.....nite nite u all!

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Haha. U so polite, sleeping liao still say good night! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

anything that you hold dear......bike....cars.......hp..... gf.......hahaha
i go 'rest' liao.....nite nite u all!

• Praise 1

You have not got the fun from m/cycle yet .... [flowerface] Wait till you get your class 2B first ...

You tong pang a big neh neh [gorgeous] and jam brake all the time. The feeling behind your back cannot be explained in words .... [rolleyes]

she will use her finger nails when you brake............the feeling is really cannot explain the pain.......... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hahha. Why she will use fingernail? :D:D

she will use her finger nails when you brake............the feeling is really cannot explain the pain.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Hahha. Why she will use fingernail? :D:D

you brake afew times..............she realise liao....................she hold all her 5 nails together...............when you brake she poke your back........... [laugh] [laugh]

My friend say one............ [:p]

this durian is from mountain wan....2 mountain durians!

i post my bike picture after i resprayed it following my crash......attachicon.gif301187_2403881453089_1917639702_n-picsay.jpg

This is definitely very 80's!

Once passed, don't stop at 2B. Go and get a 2A and buy a 400cc bike.....

Shiok man.... [thumbsup]

Yeah go all the way to Class 2!

(Took me 3 tests to get from zero to Class 2, but took me 4 to get to class 3!)

Internal Moderator

Too exhausted to reply what I wanted to reply so I will do that first thing in the morning. Had my 2A L1 and failed miserably at slalom. Haha.

Too exhausted to reply what I wanted to reply so I will do that first thing in the morning. Had my 2A L1 and failed miserably at slalom. Haha.

I cannot believe this ... You ride daily, yes? ...

Try this, maintain throttle & use your rear brakes to control the bike ...

I still cannot believe you failed ...

Internal Moderator

I cannot believe this ... You ride daily, yes? ...

Try this, maintain throttle & use your rear brakes to control the bike ...

I still cannot believe you failed ...

Yea I ride daily. Handling is completely different from my own bike haha. Started off with leaning with the bike but then realized lean method to turn wasn't gonna work on the school bike. The way the SP handles it is a complete opposite from the YBR250.

1. Handling - Have to tilt handlebar instead of leaning which I'm alr accustomed to on my sp.

2. Power difference - a mere 100cc more than my current bike but the throttle is indeed very much more sensitive. Open too much and the bike races forward, close throttle open throttle and you get a galloping horse

3. Rear brake - After 1 year of not using rear brake it's a tad hard to adjust back to using it.

4. Height - With both feet down, only my "toes" are touching the ground (barely). The tip of my toes are pointed down. Right leg up, left leg down, I'm still tiptoeing.

5. Weight difference - Perhaps due to height I find the school bike much heavier to handle on stationary.

6. No talent at riding.

7. Can't mount mainstand.

Yea I ride daily. Handling is completely different from my own bike haha. Started off with leaning with the bike but then realized lean method to turn wasn't gonna work on the school bike. The way the SP handles it is a complete opposite from the YBR250.

1. Handling - Have to tilt handlebar instead of leaning which I'm alr accustomed to on my sp.

2. Power difference - a mere 100cc more than my current bike but the throttle is indeed very much more sensitive. Open too much and the bike races forward, close throttle open throttle and you get a galloping horse

3. Rear brake - After 1 year of not using rear brake it's a tad hard to adjust back to using it.

4. Height - With both feet down, only my "toes" are touching the ground (barely). The tip of my toes are pointed down. Right leg up, left leg down, I'm still tiptoeing.

5. Weight difference - Perhaps due to height I find the school bike much heavier to handle on stationary.

6. No talent at riding.

7. Can't mount mainstand.

You just need to ride how you normally ride but use the rear brakes to control the bike ... This is important ...

Don't lift the bike ... But rather, shift the bike from left to right as you rest your entire weight on the main stand ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1