Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
106 replies to this topic | 487 praises

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

This happened on TPE towards SLE,

even if speed limit 70km/h, but this lorry speed above 100km/h, short period even above 110km/h, in the end I cannot catch it at 110km/h, as per traffic rule driver should be prosecuted in court

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:02 PM

Helloworld99
  • Premium member
    Helloworld99
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

even if speed limit 70km/h, but this lorry speed above 100km/h, short period even above 110km/h, in the end I cannot catch it at 110km/h, as per traffic rule driver should be prosecuted in court

Send to traffic police.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is it the new Mitsubishi Canter? This light truck power. It has a variable geometry turbo 300Nm of torque. Some is equip with 6sp dual clutch gb. Freakingly fast lorry.

Mustank praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:20 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

dun say lorry, a 40 foot container also can do 90km/h on west coast highway   <_<  <_<

even a dump truck can also do 90km/h on AYE, or a Causeway bus doing 100km/h toward 2nd link.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:28 PM

Ictruall
  • Premium member
    Ictruall
    6th Gear
    Author Image

to add to the fact that TPs are very much lacking in policing speeding heavy vehicles, the laws on speeding heavy vehicles are just as lame if not worst......the very reason you see them every day and everywhere. :angry:

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:29 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

dun say lorry, a 40 foot container also can do 90km/h on west coast highway   <_<  <_<

even a dump truck can also do 90km/h on AYE, or a Causeway bus doing 100km/h toward 2nd link.

What you saying is speed limits set too low [lipsrsealed] .

Actually in some areas it's really too low.

This morning and several other occasion, I set curise control at less than 50km/hr on 50km/hr speed limit knowing some TP is having ops in front.

All sorts of vehicles had overtook me and some were "caught speeding" at 80km/hr.

The speed limit were set at 50km/hr because years ago, the road were only a single lane dual direction and with a narrow bridge.

Now it became a wider bridge and have 4 lanes across yet limits not raise to realistic figures [thumbsdown]

24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:30 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Same lah. Whether it's speeding truck, speeding car, speeding supercar, speeding skateboard, speeding bicycle, all of them are speeding. So what makes the truck so special?

Slow, ppl kao peh hogging. Fast, ppl kao bu speeding. No end to it.

Edited by Watwheels, 08 October 2014 - 03:33 PM.

cllq and 1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:35 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Same lah. Whether it's speeding truck, speeding car, speeding supercar, speeding skateboard, speeding bicycle, all of them are speeding. So what makes the truck so special?

Slow, ppl kao peh hogging. Fast, ppl kao bu speeding.

no way.. that lorry should never be on lane 1... 

absolutely HATE such idiots... view blocked by the container they carrying... bloody dangerous   [furious]

Angka praised this

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A speeding truck makes it a bit more dangerous...

Also why the fck are these goods vehicles driving on 1st and 2nd lane nowadays. Lack of enforcement. A law is only a law if enforced... we hear it so many times on MCF. Somebody should point it out to SPF.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:38 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no way.. that lorry should never be on lane 1... 

absolutely HATE such idiots... view blocked by the container they carrying... bloody dangerous   [furious]

Actually I dun like those private buses/coach more. They are a whole lot bigger and blocking everyone whether it's going fast or slow.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Actually I dun like those private buses/coach more. They are a whole lot bigger and blocking everyone whether it's going fast or slow.

well... personally.. i think if those stay on slower lanes.. i can overtake easily... if they at lane 1.. i tend to get very irritated.... coz dunno whether have point to undertake at all...  [mad]

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A speeding truck makes it a bit more dangerous...

Also why the fck are these goods vehicles driving on 1st and 2nd lane nowadays. Lack of enforcement. A law is only a law if enforced... we hear it so many times on MCF. Somebody should point it out to SPF.

Too crowded lah. Last time where go so many commercial vehicles?They are overflowing from the 3rd lane.

Who want to sign on as TP? Anyone here? No lah. Here ppl make big bucks. Who will so gong sign on? Very soon enforcement will either be camera or drones. LoL... Or maybe in future the satelite gps do all the enforcement work.

What you wish for will come soon. Don't worry. Sometimes be careful what you wish for, it might just come and bite you.

cllq
  • Premium member
    cllq
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i actually hate these heavy vehicles speeding. They dont give way to cars. Bully drivers of cars coz of their size

2 Anonymous members praised this
You used to be the reason why I believe in forever..

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:48 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

well... personally.. i think if those stay on slower lanes.. i can overtake easily... if they at lane 1.. i tend to get very irritated.... coz dunno whether have point to undertake at all...  [mad]

Whatever it's most opinions are selfish. Becoz it's blocking your view and in your way. It's the same everywhere you go. Ppl talk only from their point of view but when they do it and break the law, it's perfectly fine.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If TP camp at Loyang Avenue, he'll meet his quota easily with the trucks, lorries and private buses plying both sides. 

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I won't say I'm a saint on the roads. But I try not to judge others. Sometimes I'm no better, it's just that I drive a passenger car doesn't make me more superior dan those driving commercial vehicles.

Fcw75, Keira and Atonchia praised this

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:14 PM

Si4dr
  • Premium member
    Si4dr
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Basically loory brake & handling not as good as car thus very dangerous driving at high speed.

Send to TP, hope the lorry get fine!

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:28 PM

Biohazard
  • Biohazard
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Wait till you see this!

Edited by Biohazard, 08 October 2014 - 04:30 PM.

=====================================================
'07 Honda Accord Euro R (Damn! I miss you!!!)
=====================================================

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:30 PM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This company http://www.sitapest.com/welcome/  ? Logo visible at 0:57s very, very similar.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:32 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Send to TP also no use even if the lorry is speeding on first lane.

A actual scenario I saw.

A Fiat van was speeding at least 90km/h on first lane. I was 2 cars behind the van and a TP came from behind. I thought Ho Seh liao, the van sure kenna booked.

In the end, the TP just glanced at the van driver and rode off. Never pull him over or even ask him to move to second lane.

The van just continued speeding on lane 1.
Mustank praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users