Lorry Speeding

Quantum

Too crowded lah. Last time where go so many commercial vehicles?They are overflowing from the 3rd lane.

Who want to sign on as TP? Anyone here? No lah. Here ppl make big bucks. Who will so gong sign on? Very soon enforcement will either be camera or drones. LoL... Or maybe in future the satelite gps do all the enforcement work.

What you wish for will come soon. Don't worry. Sometimes be careful what you wish for, it might just come and bite you.

ha! If I'm in error and TP enforce it, I welcome it. I have been driving for almost 23 years now and I can count the number of parking tickets, speeding fines I have received in one hand.

Edited by ins1dious
↡ Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utMx1mkSUCE&feature=youtu.be

This happened on TPE towards SLE,

even if speed limit 70km/h, but this lorry speed above 100km/h, short period even above 110km/h, in the end I cannot catch it at 110km/h, as per traffic rule driver should be prosecuted in court

What actually happened? Why let another driver affect you so much? (something we can all ponder)

even if speed limit 70km/h, but this lorry speed above 100km/h, short period even above 110km/h, in the end I cannot catch it at 110km/h, as per traffic rule driver should be prosecuted in court

Why do you want to catch him?

An idiot in front of you and pulling away is not a danger to you.

A truck right behind you on you ass and you have to jam brake is a danger to you.

I don't know why you want to keep chasing him, you always wanted to be a TP?

But what I really don't understand is why you cannot keep up with him.

He is driving a truck after all and a car is faster and more maneuverable.

:D

• Praise 5

Why do you want to catch him?

my personal guess is TS was rather upset by the fact that a lorry was travelling faster than his private car..totally show no respect [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Those commercial vehicles gating me really gets to me. Esp when they dun have a 'front bonnet' some really .....their windcreen like want to kiss me.

I think its good u didnt try to catch it esp since its in excess. Coz in the event that u do, u will be doing easily 120 to catch up to the lorry at 100. Then when u sibmit evidence, u never know if it backfires. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

was this vid taken in the morning?

I noticed a similar lorry this morning @ 7+am along SLE.

Cant really bother with it anyway....

Edited by Hamburger

my personal guess is TS was rather upset by the fact that a lorry was travelling faster than his private car..totally show no respect [lipsrsealed]

I feel TS tried to race with the lorry lol

What is so unusual about this? I think everyday also can see leh.. Anyway even though the lorry is wrong but I dun think he pose any danger to TS? Live and let live la Singapore already so stressful

hmmm... i suspect hor...those lorries on lane 1 are driven by ft where their native countries are left hand drive... [bounce1]

TP don't really care on this point.

There don't seem to be a keep left rule anymore.

TP philosophy is as long as the vehicles flow, lane 4,3,2 are ok.

• Praise 2

I'm still puzzled why you are so angry with this lorry driver. Unless you were intentionally blocking him earlier before your video starts, so that's why he passes you on the left?

Posting videos of other drivers which supposedly show the whole story in some petty road dispute rarely reflects well on the poster.

Send to traffic police.

Don't waste time - the first basic thing the video needs to have is must clearly show the vehicle registration number and that is not available (not even when the lorry was right in front).... the police can't do anything without that...

think the video taker better scrap this current device and change a new one that allows him/her take clearer video as that may be helpful if he/she gets involve in an accident (touch wood)...

• Praise 1

No need to catch up on him, cos let him courts his own death ba..

We, just want to enjoy life a bit longer :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1