This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast

Picnic06-Biante15

May the victim soul rest in peace..  :a-rip: 

Both got what they deserve and I hope they will be haunt for the rest of their miserable life.. Karma bite hard no let go! [rifle]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

AGC clariication on why not charged with murder.

Basically the forensic pathologist diagnosis of cause of death doesn't tie in with a murder charge.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/agc-clarifies-couple-tortured-annie-ee-death-not-charged-murder-030944418.html

hmmm... isnt that a pretty big loophole?  

so for eg... a trained doctor (or anyone for that matter) as long as they know how to cause sustained injuries that dont directly lead to death .. can escape death penalty?

• Praise 1

so for eg... a trained doctor (or anyone for that matter) as long as they know how to cause sustained injuries that dont directly lead to death .. can escape death penalty?

Dunch know. 

The judge would always look at the intent. If their intention is not murder but (in this case) hurt...you know. The sad part is the hurt that unintentionally lead to death.

seems like innocent (of murder) unless proven guilty...

The judge would always look at the intent. If their intention is not murder but (in this case) hurt...you know. The sad part is the hurt that unintentionally lead to death.

well.. can i say i have no intent to kill someone if i swing a bat at his cranium?? 

What have the little girl done to deserve this? Mom is a psychopath.. How can a mother do this to their own children? Chop them up? Wtf is wrong with this woman?

http://www.asiaone.com/asia/woman-arrested-after-dismembered-body-12-year-old-daughter-found-hong-kong-flat?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-2

well.. can i say i have no intent to kill someone if i swing a bat at his cranium??

Maybe you can escape.. You can contest that u only wanna hit him but accidentally hit the fatal spot. Blah blah blah..
  • Praise 4

What have the little girl done to deserve this? Mom is a psychopath.. How can a mother do this to their own children? Chop them up? Wtf is wrong with this woman?

http://www.asiaone.com/asia/woman-arrested-after-dismembered-body-12-year-old-daughter-found-hong-kong-flat?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-2

Categorically.. you are wrong.. 

that woman is arrested for resisting....  no direct link AS YET that she dismembered her daughter...   (mother is yet to be charged) 

that woman is arrested for resisting....  no direct link AS YET that she dismembered her daughter...   (mother is yet to be charged) 

cos people complaint she never a phone, end up discover a murder case   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

chopping body into pieces seem to be popular thing in HK  [dizzy]

Edited by Jman888

Well, she is still worse than a beast for not reporting it. If she didn't do it, as a mother, she would have called for help and not wait for neighbours to report her mah. Anyway, classified as murder case already. So wait for outcome lor.

Edited by Buadongdong

yes you may...  basically you can say anything you want.... but it is up to you to prove it...

eg: the bat is yours and you brought the bat along with you so it shows you have the intention to at least hurt the person

or the bat is not yours the bat but was picked from the floor at the time of altercation...

i learn from HK drama shows de    [laugh]

• Praise 1

yes you may...  basically you can say anything you want.... but it is up to you to prove it...

eg: the bat is yours and you brought the bat along with you so it shows you have the intention to at least hurt the person

or the bat is not yours the bat but was picked from the floor at the time of altercation...

i learn from HK drama shows de    [laugh]

lol .. i jio an enemy to a baseball battling centre... he accidentally trip me... i got angry .. swung a bat in his head.. killing him instantly... how to proof my intent?

I think this intent thingy is damn tough to proof... 

The two beasts.. imho dont have intent to kill.. simply becoz logically i think it only makes sense to sustain the leeching...  

after watching some korean drama, i learnt that prosecutor will not anyhow charge the person with intent murder unless they re 100% sure, any prove of otherwise will get the guy discharge. Hence usually they go with manslaughter charge and try to max the sentence.

What are you saying? You already blurt out your intention to kill. You cannot mouth say,"not going to kill" but your action obviously killed your victim. Ppl will laugh at you. 此地无银三百两.

I think it's more elaborate. The judge would include factors like do you know the victim and for how long. The reason and intention for you to swing that bat at the victim's cranium whether you did it for money or love. In other words they will also consider evidence if any. The rest is up to the lawyer who represent you to prove what you did is out of anger or emotion or you plan it.

Actually to murder someone you require an elaborate plan. Those accidentally got killed do not consider as murder. So if evidence and injury point to the fact that you want the victim dead it's considered as murder. If accidental or unintentional it's not murder. Hence a lot of factors including evidence, how good your lawyer to prove your intention. Not as easy as you think.

Go watch some courtroom drama. One of the first thing the judge like to ask is whether the killer knew the victim and how the killer is associated with the victim.

Edited by Watwheels

What are you saying? You already blurt out your intention to kill. You cannot mouth say,"not going to kill" but your action obviously killed your victim. Ppl will laugh at you. 此地无银三百两.

I think it's more elaborate. The judge would include factors like do you know the victim and for how long. The reason and intention for you to swing that bat at the victim's cranium whether you did it for money or love. In other words they will also consider evidence if any. The rest is up to the lawyer who represent you to prove what you did is out of anger or emotion or you plan it.

Actually to murder someone you require an elaborate plan. Those accidentally got killed do not consider as murder. So if evidence and injury point to the fact that you want the victim dead it's considered as murder. If accidental or unintentional it's not murder. Hence a lot of factors including evidence, how good your lawyer to prove your intention. Not as easy as you think.

Go watch some courtroom drama. One of the first thing the judge like to ask is whether the killer knew the victim and how the killer is associated with the victim.

You clearly dont understand wat i mean ...   

becoz the courts decided that two defendants have no intention to kill the victim even tho they swung plastic wrap at the victims chest area which caused her to suffer 12 fractured ribs and seven fractured vertebrae, and a ruptured stomach.

The term 'intent' is ambiguous... and very tough to proof imho.. planning may not have been undertaken...

how can u tell if a martial arts artists has killing intent with that single punch in a street fight? 

how can you decide if intent was indeed present? 

lol .. i jio an enemy to a baseball battling centre... he accidentally trip me... i got angry .. swung a bat in his head.. killing him instantly... how to proof my intent?

I think this intent thingy is damn tough to proof...

The two beasts.. imho dont have intent to kill.. simply becoz logically i think it only makes sense to sustain the leeching...

That's why who can hire the best lawyer wins lol

becoz the courts decided that two defendants have no intention to kill the victim even tho they swung plastic wrap at the victims chest area which caused her to suffer 12 fractured ribs and seven fractured vertebrae, and a ruptured stomach.

The term 'intent' is ambiguous... and very tough to proof imho.. planning may not have been undertaken...

how can u tell if a martial arts artists has killing intent with that single punch in a street fight?

Actually hor, the question should be

Manslaughter- 10% chance lose

Murder - 50% chance lose

You prosecuter you choose which one?

You family member you choose which one?

becoz the courts decided that two defendants have no intention to kill the victim even tho they swung plastic wrap at the victims chest area which caused her to suffer 12 fractured ribs and seven fractured vertebrae, and a ruptured stomach.

Just my thoughts:

1. Are those injuries likely to have killed a normal person? Or if the deceased was known to suffer from illnesses that could make her more susceptible, were the defendants privy to it?

2. What motive would the 2 fellows have to kill the deceased? Their actions show they want to continue to exploit her

Disclosure: not a lawyer and don't think I've watched as many drama serials as @jman888

cos people complaint she never a phone, end up discover a murder case [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

chopping body into pieces seem to be popular thing in HK [dizzy]

Last time here also popular... Cooking curry some more.
↡ Advertisement