This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast

Maxus-MIFA9

Nowadays, there is an increase in rapist.

Is it because govt clamp down on Geylang?

But to rape own mother?? Seriously?? In what state of mind is he to commit incest?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

But to rape own mother?? Seriously?? In what state of mind is he to commit incest?

Mutha farker really... nb
  • Praise 2

say oredy mar....he was drunk but its no excuse for being worse than an animal. Some of the comments in that article links religion to the case.......and they missed by thousands of mile......idiot!

say oredy mar....he was drunk but its no excuse for being worse than an animal. Some of the comments in that article links religion to the case.......and they missed by thousands of mile......idiot!

Nb.. Then can someone get drunk and "accidentally" chop him off down there?? What a psycho!!

Nb.. Then can someone get drunk and "accidentally" chop him off down there?? What a psycho!!

pity they medic who has to pick the thing sia! Please have pity on the medic!
  • Praise 2

pity they medic who has to pick the thing sia! Please have pity on the medic!

Im a medic leh (Seek Save Serve).. No need pity me.. I can take this kinda brutality.. Haiz. Saddened by such acts.. My simple mind still cannot understand how one can do this to his own mum.. Edited by Buadongdong

Im a medic leh (Seek Save Serve).. No need pity me.. I can take this kinda brutality.. Haiz. Saddened by such acts.. My simple mind still cannot understand how one can do this to his own mum..

ya.....worse than a beast! Hope as a medic you wont accidently step on the the thing if there is a call to duty....

ya.....worse than a beast! Hope as a medic you wont accidently step on the the thing if there is a call to duty....ðððð. This case i happened 2 yrs ago.....

Dont worry.. I wouldn't want to dirty my shoes with that thing of his if it happens.. Will still save him but in my heart curse him..

Dont worry.. I wouldn't want to dirty my shoes with that thing of his if it happens.. Will still save him but in my heart curse him..

hahaha.....i dont doubt you! Hypocritical Oath.......i salute you!

Twincharged
start 'em young !!

Boy brandishing chopper threatens to hack grandparents to death in viral video

A video of a boy locked in a standoff with his grandfather has been circulating on Facebook.

In the video shared by Facebook user Cinderella 灰姑娘, the boy could be seen brandishing a chopper while his grandfather fended him off with a bamboo pole. 

The screaming boy demanded that his grandfather give him money, or he would hack him and his wife to death. 

Several people seen behind the old man could be heard criticising the boy as he waved the chopper around. 

An accompanying caption to the video explains that the boy’s parents were working abroad and left their child to the care of his grandparents.

To enable them to keep in touch with the child, the parents passed the boy a smartphone. 

However, the boy later became addicted to a pay-to-play mobile game and kept asking his grandparents for money in order to fund his addiction. 

When the elderly couple came to know about the boy's addiction, they decided to withhold his allowance. 

The boy became enraged, grabbed a chopper and threatened to kill them unless they handed him the money.

This inadvertently led to a standoff between the kid and his grandfather.  

It is unclear where and when the incident took place. 

• Praise 3

hahaha.....i dont doubt you! Hypocritical Oath.......i salute you!

HIPPOcrAtic oath lah...knn

but i see what you did there hahahhahaahah

your spelling worse than tha @bancoe

gib me stage 4 terminal testis cancer :a-rip:

:XD:  :XD:

Edited by RadX

HIPPOcrAtic oath lah...knn

but i see what you did there hahahhahaahah

your spelling worse than tha @bancoe

gib me stage 4 terminal testis cancer :a-rip:

:XD::XD:

you better not use your testis a lot hor.....

Git yor sepelling kolect ... Its Preambree For lah!! u n @Radx 

you better not use your testis a lot hor.....

• Praise 2

Dont know leh!... now-a-days anything can....... and soon copy cats will spawn 

Huh?  I think he's insane.... [hur]

• Praise 1

start 'em young !!

Boy brandishing chopper threatens to hack grandparents to death in viral video

A video of a boy locked in a standoff with his grandfather has been circulating on Facebook.

In the video shared by Facebook user Cinderella 灰姑娘, the boy could be seen brandishing a chopper while his grandfather fended him off with a bamboo pole. 

The screaming boy demanded that his grandfather give him money, or he would hack him and his wife to death. 

Several people seen behind the old man could be heard criticising the boy as he waved the chopper around. 

An accompanying caption to the video explains that the boy’s parents were working abroad and left their child to the care of his grandparents.

To enable them to keep in touch with the child, the parents passed the boy a smartphone. 

However, the boy later became addicted to a pay-to-play mobile game and kept asking his grandparents for money in order to fund his addiction. 

When the elderly couple came to know about the boy's addiction, they decided to withhold his allowance. 

The boy became enraged, grabbed a chopper and threatened to kill them unless they handed him the money.

This inadvertently led to a standoff between the kid and his grandfather.  

It is unclear where and when the incident took place. 

this type of respond from addict is quite common, you can search the internet to see how teenage reaction when their PC, game console, phone, were taken away from them. Some can commit suicide one  [sweatdrop]

Twincharged

this type of respond from addict is quite common, you can search the internet to see how teenage reaction when their PC, game console, phone, were taken away from them. Some can commit suicide one  [sweatdrop]

i think my wife in the high risk group ... when she lost her phone previously, her mood was worse than that time of the month !!

wah.....2 choppers vs a bamboo...kids nowadays...sibei cham.

but I must say, the way the kid held the choppers .... damn satki !! even better than hong kong movie pretty-boy actors ...

↡ Advertisement