• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
50 replies to this topic | 96 praises

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Where could you purchase parking coupons by using credit cards? Normally at the petrol kiosk the staff expect me to pay separately by Cash or NETS if I were to purchase for petrol.

I wonder supermarket like Shengsiong, NTUC,  Giant do they sell parking coupons & can pay by credit cards.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:09 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Why do you need to pay for coupons using credit card? Quite a weird question. Earn points ah? LOL

I remember using my esso credit card and it included coupons, no issues.

Hi All,

Where could you purchase parking coupons by using credit cards? Normally at the petrol kiosk the staff expect me to pay separately by Cash or NETS if I were to purchase for petrol.

I wonder supermarket like Shengsiong, NTUC,  Giant do they sell parking coupons & can pay by credit cards.

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

You want to buy in 100s booklet ?
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:06 AM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Expect or specifically stated u HV to pay by other pymt modes?

I pay by cc n no issue. Yes, I want to earn rebates.

Perhaps u best clarify w kiosk.
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$10 only nia

Unless u buy in bulks or else why use cc?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:16 AM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi All,

for years, I hv been paying parking coupons with petrol using credit cards at shell station, which kiosk is that..

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Why do you need to pay for coupons using credit card? Quite a weird question. Earn points ah? LOL

I remember using my esso credit card and it included coupons, no issues.

Actually, since you can bring these coupons for a refund at either URA/HDB (can't remember where) then maybe he really wants to gain credit card points or rebate.

Buy 10000$ of coupons every month then go for refund. I think Manhattan card has a 3% rebate so you can make 300 bucks doing it.

But be prepared to be questioned by the officer doing the refund!

Sozo praised this
That is all.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:29 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Expect or specifically stated u HV to pay by other pymt modes?

I pay by cc n no issue. Yes, I want to earn rebates.

Perhaps u best clarify w kiosk.

I think 7-11 and petrol kiosk dun allow to pay by credit card right?

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:33 AM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Jman, 24 hrs convenience store I do not know but so far I pay for petrol, together w coupons at Shell ok.
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:35 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged
    Author Image

same... only mine was Esso

Jman, 24 hrs convenience store I do not know but so far I pay for petrol, together w coupons at Shell ok.

Tianmo and Raymondism praised this
If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me too, at Shell kiosk. But some of the Shell kiosk don't allow CC payment then i Pay cash.

Tink pay CC at kiosk for me is convenience cause pay together with fuel. 😃
2BDriver, nazerath, Camrysfa and Jamesc praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Maybe I went to a kiosk that dun allow credit card from the beginning, hence I thought it is a nationwide policy and I never try again since then, always pay cash separately at petrol kiosk.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If you paying for petrol and buying 1 or 2 booklets, most will close one eye in the name of goodwill/ customer service and let you charge to your credit card.

But if you're not paying with petrol, most (if not, all) will reject you outright and it is within their right.

Do name those ngeow chee stations (that don't allow even with petrol purchase) so that I can avoid them too.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:07 PM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The petrol kiosk should state like ISO standard in which put a sign where payment of parking coupons is strictly by cash or NETS.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

Bavarian

Actually, since you can bring these coupons for a refund at either URA/HDB (can't remember where) then maybe he really wants to gain credit card points or rebate.

Buy 10000$ of coupons every month then go for refund. I think Manhattan card has a 3% rebate so you can make 300 bucks doing it.

But be prepared to be questioned by the officer doing the refund!

Bought too much? 😊
What is the argin for coupon retailers?

Anw, it is time they retire the coupon for cash card parking. It just makes the situation confusing. Sometimes forget put coupon, sometimes tear already then realize is erp parking.
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:33 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Bought too much? 😊
What is the argin for coupon retailers?

Anw, it is time they retire the coupon for cash card parking. It just makes the situation confusing. Sometimes forget put coupon, sometimes tear already then realize is erp parking.

People like coupon because can 'cheat' ma.  -_-

Darthrevan praised this

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the Caltex kiosk at Lorong Chuan does not allow payment of parking coupons by a credit card. i had to make a separate payment using cash after paying for the petrol. i was in a rush so i didnt clarify with the cashier the reason behind this policy.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i pay with credit card at Esso with petrol, maximum 3 or 4 booklets

Edited by Dafansu, 12 October 2014 - 03:09 PM.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:25 PM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I had get summon before on $70 by Traffic Police. So now in order to maintain record free parking summons is that I would  go petrol kiosk & ask , please give me $70 parking coupons in various denomination.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:33 PM

Jimmylim
  • Premium member
    Jimmylim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

SPC petrol stations don't allow using of credit cards to pay for parking coupons, even if you paying together with petrol. been like this for years if I recall correctly. they will request cash/NETS payment for coupons.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: parking coupons, purchase and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users