Most Frequent Check Car Park (Coupon & EPS) - HDB & URA

Mugenboy

Hi All,

Which car park have the most freuquent check by HDB or URA Officers? I had ever spoke to one of the Wilson Parking Officers & he said every 2 hours conduct check even the car parking it is EPS system.

Somehow I believe if we enter a coupon parking car park we should be given at least 10 minutes of free parking. Reason is that EPS parking have 10 minute grace period, coupon parking should be entitled to. This area some how is lacking & should be improve to benefit for all the motorists.

↡ Advertisement

I think 10 mins is grace period but if u exceed that they will count the grace period in as well

By the way, why so bo liao open this threat? Just tear a coupon put 10 mins after. Its ok one

Twincharged

Hi All,

Which car park have the most freuquent check by HDB or URA Officers? I had ever spoke to one of the Wilson Parking Officers & he said every 2 hours conduct check even the car parking it is EPS system.

Somehow I believe if we enter a coupon parking car park we should be given at least 10 minutes of free parking. Reason is that EPS parking have 10 minute grace period, coupon parking should be entitled to. This area some how is lacking & should be improve to benefit for all the motorists.

The 10min grace is still counted in if you exceed the 10min. It isn't free.

I think 10 mins is grace period but if u exceed that they will count the grace period in as well

By the way, why so bo liao open this threat? Just tear a coupon put 10 mins after. Its ok one

Be careful bro, last time I did that ie makan 10-15mins on my coupon.

Unfortunately, the warden appeared before the start of the time and I was fined $30 which is

considered never put coupon. Better if I got caught as coupon expired instead cos only fine $6/$10 depending on how long expired. As such now I dare not makan the time anymore!

• Praise 3

Unfortunately, the warden appeared before the start of the time and I was fined $30 which is

considered never put coupon. Better if I got caught as coupon expired instead cos only fine $6/$10 depending on how long expired. As such now I dare not makan the time anymore!

Consider unlucky if you makan 10 mins and yet got summon. Thought most people start their parking coupon time 5-10 mins earlier.

Ai yah bro, makan just 5 minutes lah.

Everyone's watch all different time and

I don't think those aunties so heartless

to summon us for just 5 mins. [thumbsup]

:D

Ai yah bro, makan just 5 minutes lah.

Everyone's watch all different time and

I don't think those aunties so heartless

to summon us for just 5 mins. [thumbsup]

:D

IIRC I think I makan 15mins [lipsrsealed]

It was at Sim Lim street side parking, heard the warden there just station around there and

sure got business one. To be fair perhaps I also too much makan until like that but a tad unlucky too [thumbsdown]

Consider unlucky if you makan 10 mins and yet got summon. Thought most people start their parking coupon time 5-10 mins earlier.

• Praise 5

Hi All,

The wardens at the carpark in front of State Courts are very on the ball. I eat dim sum at the opposite coffee shop can see the wardens practically there every minute. [laugh]

• Praise 1

5 - 10 min should be OK, as everyone watch is diff. I have a lousy watch, the timing is always off after some time.

Hi All,

The 10 minutes grace when entering EPS carparks is because they start counting the moment you enter (even before you find a lot). If there is no lot, you can still drive out within 10 minutes and not pay.

For coupon parking, I think most normal people will only tear the coupons after they secure the lot so this is not an issue.

5 - 10 min should be OK, as everyone watch is diff. I have a lousy watch, the timing is always off after some time.

My watch is always later when it comes to tearing coupon and always earlier when it comes to expiry of coupons cos I wear 2 watches. One on right and one on left and will display the one which is to my advantage [;)]

• Praise 3

What happens if you cheat 10 minutes and your lousy watch is off by 10 minutes?

Total 20 minute!

• Praise 1

OT abit.

Watch out for parking just before the per entry timing starts.

Eg if per entry starts at 6pm, say you park from 5.30pm to 6.30pm; you will have to pay for the half hour per min/per half hour as usual plus the per entry chg after 6pm even though you only park for half hour after the per entry time starts.

Few years back, I went to CHIJMES for a wedding service on Sat around 3pm and left just past 5pm.

I was slapped with a parking fee of almost $20 cos the per hour was $3 x 2hrs and the per entry

those days was IIRC $12 thereabouts.

Understand that they have revised the fee though.

• Praise 4

OT abit.

Watch out for parking just before the per entry timing starts.

Eg if per entry starts at 6pm, say you park from 5.30pm to 6.30pm; you will have to pay for the half hour per min/per half hour as usual plus the per entry chg after 6pm even though you only park for half hour after the per entry time starts.

Few years back, I went to CHIJMES for a wedding service on Sat around 3pm and left just past 5pm.

I was slapped with a parking fee of almost $20 cos the per hour was $3 x 2hrs and the per entry

those days was IIRC $12 thereabouts.

Understand that they have revised the fee though.

Still not so bad if you managed to park at least 30 mins before per entry starts. I experience before the timing at the carpark slower than usual timing, my clock states 6.05pm but got charge for the 30 mins parking charges for that 2mins. Cause the timing at the carpark was 5.58pm

↡ Advertisement