Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

Accent auto at 82k? Price is close to attrage. Looks like quite a good deal from komoco.

It is close to 83k. Attrage must take loan 2.58% plus insurance. somemore 3 cylinder, hahaha. However, don't know can get COE within 6 bids? cheers!

It is close to 83k. Attrage must take loan 2.58% plus insurance. somemore 3 cylinder, hahaha. However, don't know can get COE within 6 bids? cheers!

You mean accent no need take loan plus insurance?

Yes! Will try to down to the showroom later this week and check. Accent is small and compact.

Do try the rear seats.. we find the accent rear seats too upright for comfort.. elantra rear seats better

Do try the rear seats.. we find the accent rear seats too upright for comfort.. elantra rear seats better

But elantra and accent price difference is a lot, right? But though sedan car rear seats should not be too upright de, only hatchback car seats would be upright.

Edited by 13177

Thanks for your info. It is ok. There is only 2 of us, no other passengers. I have checked the price 83k range for a few months back and is quite close to the lowest price. Maybe, price will go down again. Cheers 

IMO, the Accent look much better than the Attrage. Somehow I feel Attrage is pieced together disproportionately. 

But seems like attrage is much more popular than accent lo?!

Accent has the least features compared to other cars of similar price tag. Buy if truly really want a manual ride. But the manual power also so so only not shiok one. Elantra is a better buy IMO. Lol. Though I'm driving the accent.

But elantra and accent price difference is a lot, right? But though sedan car rear seats should not be too upright de, only hatchback car seats would be upright.

I think accent was designed as hatchback though. Most countries, you'll see accent in the hatchback form more than sedan form. Only in Singapore and India I see the accent mostly in sedan form. Even previous gen also the same.

Edited by Nzy

Accent has the least features compared to other cars of similar price tag. Buy if truly really want a manual ride. But the manual power also so so only not shiok one. Elantra is a better buy IMO. Lol. Though I'm driving the accent.

Accent 1.4 power quite ok I find. Test drove it in manual mode, thought was some 1.5 car.

Accent and elantra consider different range la, cant really compared. Lol.

You must trade in your car if you buy Attrage, else will car price cost an extra $5K.

The trade in price is usually paper value.

But seems like attrage is much more popular than accent lo?!

2 reasons I can think of.

Firstly, brand matters alot in Singapore. Not to me but to alot of people. Lining a Japanese and Korean car side by side, most will take the Japanese car for the perceived reliability and "status"

Secondly, Price. A quick look at SGcarmart shows that the Attrage is at least 10k cheaper than the Accent. Even though bros here reported that the Accent is actually of comparable pricing, it is enough to sway away potential buyers who compares purely on SGCarmart pricing.

I can't comment on the specs and features though since I didn't try both  [:p]

Edited by KoreanLover

You must trade in your car if you buy Attrage, else will car price cost an extra $5K.

The trade in price is usually paper value.

Extra $5k is a lot if you do not have any car to trade in! I dont understand the logic why AD favour customer to trade in car?

↡ Advertisement