U.S.-Led Wave of Crude price plunge to cripple Russia

Goldbug

You got blain problem or no?

The price of petrol in this unique country IS NOT DUE DIRECTLY TO THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL!!! This is ONLY one of the price determinants.

(Sorry, I quote the oil companies only) [sly]

Hahahaha :)))

That's true, and all drivers already knew :D

Oil can drop like mad, but petrol gone down by 2 cents at most niah; and when oil price go up by a few dollars, petrol just shoot up 5 cents ...

CASE? Give up on them, cos they are powerless to counter these big oil companies who are "anchorage tenants" in our oil island Pulau Bukom...

Only winners are these companies ...

Well, with hope, let's hope they can still drop a bit in this coming week :)

this is exactly what happened during the cold war. super low fuel prices to kill USSR.

you know your history very well

A two-thirds plunge in oil prices in the mid-1980s battered the government of the Soviet Union and contributed to its collapse in 1991. A fragile period of democracy was followed by the rise of Putin's more autocratic Russia in the late 2000s, powered in large part by the rise in energy prices.

Turbocharged

the other method the US used to collapse USSR beside using oil price is the "star war" project by then president Regan.

USSR took it so seriously that they spend a lot on developing weapons on how to counter star war......ended up bankrupting themselves.......

the other method the US used to collapse USSR beside using oil price is the "star war" project by then president Regan.

USSR took it so seriously that they spend a lot on developing weapons on how to counter star war......ended up bankrupting themselves.......

coupled with US supplied arms to Afghan war... really multi prong

I like the world you live in, full of cotton candy and simple ABC equations and relationships. Must be very stress free and relaxing :)

Now now, don't throw a tantrum and start pounding the dislike button. Maybe take a few more selfies and think about what's the next car you can recommend for your family to purchase, and also slap a few more compliments on how rich and wealthy your favourite table-wiper is, that will make you feel so much better.

Now if russia want to borrow money to usa, can or not?

Now if russia want to borrow to china can or not?

Do get my post well before u replying dude, i said when war happen, china will support russia not usa
And pal whats the relation of that thread with this thread? Are u being funny or what?

• Praise 1

I like the world you live in, full of cotton candy and simple ABC equations and relationships. Must be very stress free and relaxing :)

Now now, don't throw a tantrum and start pounding the dislike button. Maybe take a few more selfies and think about what's the next car you can recommend for your family to purchase, and also slap a few more compliments on how rich and wealthy your favourite table-wiper is, that will make you feel so much better.

And what it has to do with u?

US.....always playing the economics wildcard with its opponents and allies eventhough they are actually bankrupt!

they have cycles of expanding and contracting the money supply....

when they dropped the gold standard in 1971, the money supply was expanded (started in 1965 when LBJ was printing more money to finance the Vietnam war than there were available gold)

Kissinger tried to anchor the USD by convincing the Saud family to price oil in USD

that didn't work... French and Germans insisted on paying for oil in their own currency

finally appointed Paul Volcker to be Fed chairman in 1979 and and he raised interest rates to 20% to stabilized the dollar (contracting the money supply)

The Saudi probably have long term incentives to bring down oil prices to prevent or slow down the development of more oil shales gas and oil around the world that could precipitate a collapse in oil prices in another 10 years?

Looks what years of high oil prices have done to oil supplies?

Why is pump prices not coming down yet?

I think sooner, they want to collapse oil price in the next 12 months

you 2 got some history?

Is there anyway to make money of the falling oil prices?

What's the floor that you expect? There are many financial instruments you can buy to make money off oil price movements.

• Praise 2

you 2 got some history?

I don't get it as well, out of no wind start on personal attack.

He thought I am ignorant in geopolitic in my earlier post in this thread, instead of correcting me with evidence, he use personal attack to shame me. Haiz

I am open for healthy discussion but not this

Because that time russia still closed economy like. N korea, yet trying to fight a capitalist in developling weapons. Ego has caused fall of USSR

Normal la.

They dated a while and it didn't work out.

Funnily i dont even know him or think even reply to his post.

Just a stranger making nuisance. Probably he had a bad day at work and unleash it in the forum

conspiracy theories everywhere

i only know that nobody will ever do anything to hurt their own pockets

:D

Not in the long term (and not knowingly of course)

But many countries have been willing to take a short term loss for what they perceive as long term gain/national interest.

↡ Advertisement