Lithium jump starter

Kb27

Just used it yesterday, purposely left light on. I intended to change batt yesterday anyway. Worked well. Very happy with it. [thumbsup]

So this China product [thumbsup]

Was waiting for your feedback on jump starting before deciding. Now too late, it's sold out.😢

↡ Advertisement

I got one myself, primarily because it can double up as a laptop charger too (it works well in that role) and also as an emergency assist.

Good build quality although I havent had a chance to try the jump start feature :D

easy ma.. if you want to test. leave your headlight on for the whole night. than the next day morning you can try out the jump starter. See if it works.

Aiyoh....charm loh. Don't leave headlights on lah.

I put the Nocco jump starter to use last night again.

The battery was charged on 5 November, jumped started my car on 6 November. And been sitting in my car boot ever since.

Last night it jump started friends car.. let it charge 20+ second connected to car battery.. and crank the car.. instant start up.

They video the process.. let me try and ask for it and post later.

• Praise 1

Was looking at qoo and saw a few Power banks to jump start car. Prices range from $50 to $500 with capacity from 15000 to 30000. Is that $50 with 15000 capacity good enough. Than I faint after seeing 4A-6A. What is the electrical amphere needed? Thanks in advance.

Supersonic

Was looking at qoo and saw a few Power banks to jump start car. Prices range from $50 to $500 with capacity from 15000 to 30000. Is that $50 with 15000 capacity good enough. Than I faint after seeing 4A-6A. What is the electrical amphere needed? Thanks in advance.

The smaller one should start most petrol-engine.

However, the numbers may be overrated, that I'm not sure.

I have 2 of them rated at 12000maH.

And another one rated 30000maH and a Noco GB40 (1000amp)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi people,

Try visit www.mingbridgetrading.com for car jump starters.

Contact them for pricing details.

Cheers!

post-171591-0-67031100-1458715367_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

Just wandering if you have any experience with Micro Start XP 10? I have read some reviews and seems it is good

Thanks

Hypersonic
(edited)

What Jump Starter are you guys using now?

My Noco one is crap. Put it in my car all along then 2 days ago went to jump start my car. Did start the car but after that the Noco became bloated. Threw it away.

My Powerall also became bloated.

Is it a common issue for this type of battery pack?

Anyway, saw 2 models at Qoo. One is Anker 9000mAh and the other is RAVpower 10000mAh. Both is 400A. Anyone using these 2 brands? 

Edited by Fcw75

Twincharged

What Jump Starter are you guys using now?

My Noco one is crap. Put it in my car all along then 2 days ago went to jump start my car. Did start the car but after that the Noco became bloated. Threw it away.

My Powerall also became bloated.

Is it a common issue for this type of battery pack?

Anyway, saw 2 models at Qoo. One is Anker 9000mAh and the other is RAVpower 10000mAh. Both is 400A. Anyone using these 2 brands?

I think all the same. After a while the lithium cells will bloat. Lithium cells like to be semi charged and stored in cool environment.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1