Beware motorized wheelchairs and scooters

Wbucket

Neighbourhood ok bro. But on the road!!! Take left turn maciam like vehicle leh!

From Facebook

I notice more and more people with walking difiiculties are moving around the neighhood with three wheel scooters. It a great way to go as such people can be very independence without the need of any assistance.

Edited by Achtung

Many overseas large factories use such scooters, golf carts and bicycle for thier supervising staff to move around.

A lot of them are illegal but LTA nvr enforce it. The rule is as follows:

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...d_bicycles.html

We should KP in ST Forum. LTA will wake up then. I almost bang into 1 last wk around the junction of Moulmein & Balastier. The motorised cyclist made illegal u-turn. If any1 bang into them, must make police report immediately. Make sure that TP confiscated the motorised bicycle.

Bro, don worry, this type wont go on the raod one. torque good but way too slow already.....

7 years ago life as the Sodens knew it took a turn. Liz and Brad were involved in an accident after their tire blew near Parker, Arizona and the car went flying. Liz broke her back and doctors told her she would never walk again. Prior to that day, Liz had big plans. She was a school bus driver and was working to join the sheriff's department. Now everything was different.

What didn't change, however, was the Soden's love of outdoors. Liz and Brad, together, have 5 kids and the 7 of them liked to camp. But before Liz was the "do-er," and now she could do nothing. They would sit her down near the campfire and she would watch. She felt useless and it drove her to tears. In 2002 the Sodens were stay in a cabin in the woods, to their surprise a herd of elk came walking through there camp. The kids having never seen an elk before, woke up and rushed outside. Liz got in her power chair and wanted to see the elk too. As she went outside the elk had moved on about 100 yards and you could not see them through the dense trees. As they started walking closer they had to keep stopping to help Liz get her power chair unstuck from the soft dirt surrounding the cabin. By the time Brad and Liz could get through the trees, the elk had gone. It was at that moment Brad felt compelled to act. "I wanted her to have no obstacles," he says, "we look at it as just

Everyday, I encounter such jokers..... si bei TL

A lot of them are illegal but LTA nvr enforce it. The rule is as follows:

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...d_bicycles.html

We should KP in ST Forum. LTA will wake up then. I almost bang into 1 last wk around the junction of Moulmein & Balastier. The motorised cyclist made illegal u-turn. If any1 bang into them, must make police report immediately. Make sure that TP confiscated the motorised bicycle.

Twincharged

I think even if report to the TP also no use. Cuz that day I was at a amk provision shop. Then got one old man ride his motorised bicycle past 2 policemen they also never say anything. And his exhaust also very loud.

Exhaust noise from a electric bicycle? Are you referring to a gasoline powered bicycle. Such bicycles are 100% banned in spore.

Wah! Wu exhaust? Choon bo?

I think even if report to the TP also no use. Cuz that day I was at a amk provision shop. Then got one old man ride his motorised bicycle past 2 policemen they also never say anything. And his exhaust also very loud.

those are equipped with small 2 stroke engines leh. peeeeeeehhhhh very loud. very powerful.

anyway report to LTA. they have a dept handling such complaints. Normal npc police men wont really be bothered with such things unless there are orders from top down to specifically focus and clamp down/warn such groups.

Normal cops would siam such cases. This is because of the paper work involved.

those are equipped with small 2 stroke engines leh. peeeeeeehhhhh very loud. very powerful.

anyway report to LTA. they have a dept handling such complaints. Normal npc police men wont really be bothered with such things unless there are orders from top down to specifically focus and clamp down/warn such groups.

↡ Advertisement