Beware motorized wheelchairs and scooters

Wbucket

I am all for banning these e scooters altogether . You see all these fit and young people riding these motorised devices without even needing to use their legs, I don’t think these should be called active mobility, more like passive mobility, when I was younger, we didn’t have such devices, you want to go to places not accessible by public transport and car, you walk , simple as that , and may I add, it is healthier too!!

Yes, ban them !

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

No matter who is right or wrong, the rider hit and run is very bad liao. Looks like these food rider another road hazardous on the road.  

You must see how these food delivery riders ride to their destination! They would ride through small links, foot paths and void decks! [thumbsdown]

knowing it is not a possible solution,

pedestrian should be empowered to safeguard themselves from this speedy E sccoter.

give them a kick when they sped pass then in high speed.

As you've already mentioned, it is not possible! They are going car-lite at the expense of pedestrians' safety. Period!

ps. It was all started by MBT!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

knowing it is not a possible solution,

pedestrian should be empowered to safeguard themselves from this speedy E sccoter.

give them a kick when they sped pass then in high speed.

Are you going to do it?

:grin:

I will.

• Praise 1

You must see how these food delivery riders ride to their destination! They would ride through small links, foot paths and void decks! [thumbsdown]

Remember KFC/McD delivery guy on motorcycle?

Turbocharged

i wonder what will it take for them to enforce until these jokers thng kor?

Another one

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180310-841631

I waiting one day one of these joker hit a gangster’s kid

Kana caught Liao.

Hit and run.

Should give him jail n rotan

==============

Officers from the Bedok Police Division were able to establish the man's identity through extensive ground inquiries and with the aid of police camera footage.

The man was arrested in Bedok North Street 3 on Wednesday.

If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to four years, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

• Praise 6

Kana caught Liao.

Hit and run.

==============

Officers from the Bedok Police Division were able to establish the man's identity through extensive ground inquiries and with the aid of police camera footage.

If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to four years, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

Wah!!!! Steady!!!!!

Give his clown jail and cane!!!!

I support have more cameras around

Too many clowns around these days

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Kana caught Liao.

Hit and run.

==============

Unfortunately, this means nothing to the poor victim. No matter how Long the jail term, or how large the fine, the poor victim still suffers from a severe head injury. No sentence will bring satisfaction to the victim and her family. Should let the woman’s family have the guy and grab him to do a pile driver into the road.

• Praise 4

Unfortunately, this means nothing to the poor victim. No matter how Long the jail term, or how large the fine, the poor victim still suffers from a severe head injury. No sentence will bring satisfaction to the victim and her family. Should let the woman’s family have the guy and grab him to do a pile driver into the road.

Its time to force all these e-scooters/e-bikers to purchase INSURANCE cover....

• Praise 2

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/porsche-panamera-goes-up-in-flames-during-battery-charge

Bangkok owner's Porsche Panamera goes up in flames during battery charge

BANGKOK (THE NATION/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A 10 million baht (S$422,136) Porsche Panamera caught fire while its battery was recharging in Bangkok's Taling Chan district early Friday (March 16) and the flames also damaged the owner's luxury home.

Police and firefighters were summoned at 6.30am and arrived to find the sports car already engulfed and fire in the living room of the house.

After the blaze was extinguished, homeowner Natthawut Kritaya-ayanont estimated the damage to the living room and his home-theatre system at 6 million baht, while the car cost 10 million baht.

He said his mother bought the car last September. She had taken it out Thursday evening to do errands and returned home at 10pm.

As per her routine, she plugged in the home battery recharging kit and went to bed. Mr Natthawut heard an explosion at 6am, when the family was still in bed.

They rushed downstairs to find the car on fire and the fire spreading.

Porsche encourages Panamera owners to frequently recharge the battery with the home kit provided because the car's many electronic components use a lot of power.

The car was insured, Mr Natthawut said.

Edited by Davidtch