Beware motorized wheelchairs and scooters

Wbucket

Twincharged

those are equipped with small 2 stroke engines leh. peeeeeeehhhhh very loud. very powerful.

anyway report to LTA. they have a dept handling such complaints. Normal npc police men wont really be bothered with such things unless there are orders from top down to specifically focus and clamp down/warn such groups.

Ya. Those type. But the one I saw the engine looks like diy mounted onto a normal bicycle only.

↡ Advertisement

Just last Friday, I also saw an Indian motorised wheelchair 'driving' on one lane along Balesteir in heavy rain. Gosh, what's with these people?

Have u seen them around?

I know who you are talking about, was stomped before and has spoken to him

hes my fren beri beri stubborn faller, got family maybe after see his own grave den realise

hes an educated person, has told him he might get drivers into big trouble, no use, still doing it, [:(]

He is not as bad as the infamous RED FLAG.

One day, cars or trucks might accidentally mow them over. Its seriously no joke.

I know who you are talking about, was stomped before and has spoken to him

hes my fren beri beri stubborn faller, got family maybe after see his own grave den realise

hes an educated person, has told him he might get drivers into big trouble, no use, still doing it, [:(]

He is trying to save on transport expenses for his family,

Being handicap nobody owes him a living have reminded him

Has told him before tat his action might gets drivers into

deep s--t if knock onto him unknowingly. He works in Selegie stays in Tg pagar.

The RED FLAG is the Guan Gong of Geyland area, somore his ride damm low.

If he comes out of nowhere, big vehicle no chance to avoid.

So bros be alert and drive safe. [drivingcar]

Not just GL, Sims Drive, Ubi, Joo Chiat.....

Complained many times to TP, no action.... guess when death occurs, then action and words juay juay.

He is trying to save on transport expenses for his family,

Being handicap nobody owes him a living have reminded him

Has told him before tat his action might gets drivers into

deep s--t if knock onto him unknowingly. He works in Selegie stays in Tg pagar.

The RED FLAG is the Guan Gong of Geyland area, somore his ride damm low.

If he comes out of nowhere, big vehicle no chance to avoid.

So bros be alert and drive safe. [drivingcar]

He is not as bad as the infamous RED FLAG.

One day, cars or trucks might accidentally mow them over. Its seriously no joke.

Couple of months back, I saw Red Flag was buang by a lady driver

along Macpherson rd turning into Paya Lebar, I din stop i was in a hurry

he survived? :o

I side the lady driver. This Red Flag is an idiot.

Couple of months back, I saw Red Flag was buang by a lady driver

along Macpherson rd turning into Paya Lebar, I din stop i was in a hurry

he survived? :o

IMHO, Wheelies are more dangerous compared to motorised bikes.

The 500 bucks fine is good! Should be extended to Mr Red Flag and gang of the same nature.

Bro you shud be happier, more restriction on motorised bicycles but nothing mention about wheelies :angry:

I just wanna rant here. Of late, I noticed lotsa motorised bicycles driving on the road as if it belongs to there father! Zip in and out without a care. A few times, they almost caused accidents when people gotta jam brake to avoid them.

What I saw next takes the cake and it happened many times. The infamous wheelchair with Red Flag that ply Gullemard, Geylang area. This handicap guy machine is so low u can hardly see him except his flag and he takes the road as if he is driving. I mean, no discrimination... but this is not the way to 'travel'!!! Many people have reported seeing this guy and my cab driver friend went to the extent of informing TP, still nothing done. Perhaps, when someone kill him then TP will take notice? Just last Friday, I also saw an Indian motorised wheelchair 'driving' on one lane along Balesteir in heavy rain. Gosh, what's with these people?

Have u seen them around?

mercy-mercy. Last week I saw one old man on battery-powered wheelchair crossing road. After crossing half the road, the wheelchair stalled (could be battery/electrical fault). He was stuck in middle of Lane 1. He could not push his wheelchair. Traffic jam due to wheelchair broke down. So lucky, a young man crossed the road to help pushed his wheelchair out of the way. It seems a lot of effort required to push such wheelchair.

Bro, its is frigging heavy lar.

Cross road is ok. Part of parcel of travelling. Riding alongside mainstream traffic is a no no.

mercy-mercy. Last week I saw one old man on battery-powered wheelchair crossing road. After crossing half the road, the wheelchair stalled (could be battery/electrical fault). He was stuck in middle of Lane 1. He could not push his wheelchair. Traffic jam due to wheelchair broke down. So lucky, a young man crossed the road to help pushed his wheelchair out of the way. It seems a lot of effort required to push such wheelchair.

The drive shafts are directly attached to motor, so motor die, you are pushing the motor as well.

Fark those sellers, aleast advice them not to missuse them.

Wah danz, Sellers cant control what buyers wanna do. Its like Doctor precribing Cough mixture. If u wanna down a bottle, they cant ctrl it!

The drive shafts are directly attached to motor, so motor die, you are pushing the motor as well.

Fark those sellers, aleast advice them not to missuse them.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bro,

U may wish to consider this.. i m comtemplating to get one. Solowheels.

post-53293-0-56283700-1396693738.jpg

Edited by TJX
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Any bros here knows which electric skate scooter is good?

I'm looking at :

1) MyWay ($2,000), Go-board ($1,300) & E-TWOW ($950) selling here : http://www.sgelectricscooters.com/

2) Zoom Air ($950) selling here : http://www.zoom.sg/

Electric skate scooters are cool. See video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufT-iI6Lifo

zoomair is electric? the look is lightweight and impressive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1