Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2973 replies to this topic | 4,323 praises

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:34 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'm looking for ppl selling their 9 year old ride...pls pm me :) you guys think its worth it to buy over a 9 year old car at close to scrap value?

Pinobii and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:57 AM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

U paying full cash? Balance a yr most would hold on and wait n see how the coe goes.
Aukang, Pinobii and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:00 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

U paying full cash? Balance a yr most would hold on and wait n see how the coe goes.

ya full cash, i mean those ppl who are gonna scrap it anyways, might as well transfer to me let me drive a few more months, i pay few hundred more than dereg price

Edited by M3e92, 19 October 2014 - 01:01 AM.

Pinobii praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:03 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my car left 6 mths, and I'm looking for a car right now. If I manage to find, will PM you  ^_^

New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:17 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

my car left 6 mths, and I'm looking for a car right now. If I manage to find, will PM you  ^_^

what model?

Pinobii praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:22 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What about Mazda 6?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:23 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

What about Mazda 6?

fell apart in the end, he sold it to a dealer despite us agreeing on a deal :/ till now I still got no car

Pinobii praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:30 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fell apart in the end, he sold it to a dealer despite us agreeing on a deal :/ till now I still got no car

Then get other brand la

Driving a 9 years old car, might as well rent car for short term

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:49 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Then get other brand la

Driving a 9 years old car, might as well rent car for short term

lol, thats why posting here to see if MCFers got anything they want to scrap, so i can take over for short period

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:08 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what model?

hyundai trajet  [:)]

New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hyundai trajet  [:)]

Don't think he want this model lol
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:52 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Don't think he want this model lol

I dont mind. I can drive any car. Othello bro, if you found a replacement car please pm me :)

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:16 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dont mind. I can drive any car. Othello bro, if you found a replacement car please pm me :)

How much is ur budget? U can check on sgcarmart, so many options some direct owner also

http://www.sgcarmart...&TRN=0&RGD=2005

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:23 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

How much is ur budget? U can check on sgcarmart, so many options some direct owner also

http://www.sgcarmart...&TRN=0&RGD=2005

the absolute cheapest I found so far is a Getz with monthly depreciation of $280. Good deal? 1.6L model
Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the absolute cheapest I found so far is a Getz with monthly depreciation of $280. Good deal? 1.6L model

reasonable, but need to check the condition of the car also. if the aircon or other parts cannot last till end date you also jialat leh.

wanna repair also neither here not there.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

Matrix0405
  • Premium member
    Matrix0405
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Looks like those sgcarmart cars with 6 mth left are depreciating at $1K/mth or $12k/yr or same as a new car. The best is still to come here and ask for direct deal, since dealer are taking in older cars at paper + $100 value.  

Notsogoodman, Pinobii and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:56 AM

M3e92
  • M3e92
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Looks like those sgcarmart cars with 6 mth left are depreciating at $1K/mth or $12k/yr or same as a new car. The best is still to come here and ask for direct deal, since dealer are taking in older cars at paper + $100 value.  

Hence, im posting here to ask for direct deal.

Edited by M3e92, 19 October 2014 - 10:56 AM.

Notsogoodman praised this

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:58 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some direct owner i think

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Let you know. I am shopping in the next few month. My car coe kaput next yr dec. bmw 523.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:06 PM

EvidenceProtocol
  • EvidenceProtocol
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ya full cash, i mean those ppl who are gonna scrap it anyways, might as well transfer to me let me drive a few more months, i pay few hundred more than dereg price

I have proton wia 1.5 manual, no repairs needed, till january 2015....
If keen pls revert

Thank u

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users