Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

12500 for the mondeo? 900 for almost half a year of usage for a mondeo? Actually, the owner can probably sell it at 15k. There should be takers(carrots). Even if he discount a bit, 14k(a fair price) quite sure can sell. u offer this type of price(low ball) and then make comments about other people selling price...

If his coe is 12k, thats 100 per month. Body 200. Not taking into account road tax, ur price is about the current paper value. Sounds like what dealers would do.

Lowballer of the year
↡ Advertisement

i have a 25sep06 GS300 for sale.

mileage 200K+ km but car no problem. Very smooth

I am the 2nd owner 

Dealer quoted 30k so anything above will secure. Good for renewal compared to those by dealers. pm me

I am also looking for captive, outlander or other SUV that expires in 07/08. If anyone have please pm me too

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Looking to sell off my car :

• Chevrolet Cruze 1.6 Auto 4DR
  • Registered on 30 June 2010
  • OMV $12,674
  • COE $31,510
  • Mileage 110K Km to date
  • Red color

Vehice is in stock condition. Service regularly. Change the timing belt when I took over at 85K Km. I am the second owner.

Looking at $43K. Open for nego.

Please pm if keen.  tks

Dear All,

Looking to sell:

Make/Model: Mazda 3 Hatchback SP2.0L
Colour: White
Minimum PARF rebate: $9609
Mileage: 205k

Condition : No repair needed. I am still driving currently and serving me well.

Reason for selling : Bought new car and collecting soon (01-Sep), find it a waste to scrap early, thus selling it to whoever needs a car for short term.

Looking to sell at : $12,500 ( based on PARF + $550 depreciation per month + $400 Roadtax + $300 body upon scrap )

PM me if interested. Thank you.

227761518f933bcf6bb9f68f63c9caf2cf4b9c6b22776150abbe76aad35e431118f7f11e986d67a22277614902ef955cec5c4e5ee845cd6ae523aa50

Lowballer of the year

unless he can get a carrot to pay $15k for a ford that dep $9k yearly and left 6mths to go.

during this 6mths if anything spoilt, most likely scrape as used spare are hard to find, and new parts for ford is expensive.

• Praise 1

unless he can get a carrot to pay $15k for a ford that dep $9k yearly and left 6mths to go.

during this 6mths if anything spoilt, most likely scrape as used spare are hard to find, and new parts for ford is expensive.

You really need to stop talking shit and pulling out imaginary figures through your ass in the hopes of securing something at paper value.

$9k depreciation?

With Minimum parf at scrap being $11,592, my asking price of $15,100 = $3,508 above scrap value or an $7k annual depreciation for the remaining lifespan of 6 months.

Take into account that the road tax has been paid up till Feb and my asking price is only S$2,607 above current paper value. (current parf at $11,893)

So pray tell, how did you get your imaginary $9k depreciation figure?

You are either a COMPULSIVE LIAR, or lacking in the basic education to do simple mathematics. So which is which, asshat?

Edited by Mondeolista

You really need to stop talking shit and pulling out imaginary figures through your ass in the hopes of securing something at paper value.

$9k depreciation?

With Minimum parf at scrap being $11,592, my asking price of $15,100 = $3,508 above scrap value or an $7k annual depreciation for the remaining lifespan of 6 months.

Take into account that the road tax has been paid up till Feb and my asking price is only S$2,607 above current paper value. (current parf at $11,893)

You are either a COMPULSIVE LIAR, or lacking in the basic education to do simple mathematics. So which is which, asshat?

Neither my math nor my memory.

You conveniently forgot you said you advertise at $16k.

S-hole like you make this thread lost it original purpose.

Neither my math nor my memory.

You conveniently forgot you said you advertise at $16k.

S-hole like you make this thread lost it original purpose.

S-hole?

Learn to read before you make any comments or hurl insults, you "s-hole".

I said I advertised at $16k on my link, but I was selling it HERE for $15,100 in order not to waste anybody's time. You understand simple English, or are you just deliberately trying to stir sh*t here?

SO learn how to read or get the f off and making false, inaccurate statements. And stop whining like a kid if you can't afford a few K's. You're just making yourself look ridiculous overall.

S-hole?

Learn to read before you make any comments or hurl insults, you "s-hole".

I said I advertised at $16k on my link, but I was selling it HERE for $15,100 in order not to waste anybody's time. You understand simple English, or are you just deliberately trying to stir sh*t here?

SO learn how to read or get the f off and making false, inaccurate statements. And stop whining like a kid if you can't afford a few K's. You're just making yourself look ridiculous overall.

Haha. Why so angry :) must have hit some of your raw nerve with my honest assessment of buying a ford.

If you can't take the heat here, then you should be the one to get the F off.

This is a public forum, we had equal right to be here and post.

If your price is reasonable whatever I say won't affect it, if you can't sell, it is because of your price not my statement.

Haha. Why so angry :) must have hit some of your raw nerve with my honest assessment of buying a ford.

If you can't take the heat here, then you should be the one to get the F off.

This is a public forum, we had equal right to be here and post.

If your price is reasonable whatever I say won't affect it, if you can't sell, it is because of your price not my statement.

I wouldn't have bothered to reply to your ridiculous offer or comments, until you started making false statements and pulling imaginary figures out of the air without the capacity to do basic mathematics.

So its has been established you are either a blatant liar, unable to do basic maths, or have a very poor comprehension of English.

That's good enough for me, "s-hole".

Now go back to making ridiculous offers and praying somebody will be stupid enough to sell you their ride at paper value.

I wouldn't have bothered to reply to your ridiculous offer or comments, until you started making false statements and pulling imaginary figures out of the air without the capacity to do basic mathematics.

So its has been established you are either a blatant liar, unable to do basic maths, or have a very poor comprehension of English.

That's good enough for me, "s-hole".

Now go back to making ridiculous offers and praying somebody will be stupid enough to sell you their ride at paper value.

So which of my statement is false?

Haha like i said earlier, if your price is reasonable there will be buyer here no matter what I say.

Chill both parties ! Comments made and heard. Let's not blow this matter out of proportion and move on. Have great day ahead for all.

If you willing, i need the details to calculate the depreciation but i estimate it should be 600+ a month..... worth considering

Please PM me. I am looking to handover my car next week.

• Praise 1

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4L 4WD 5 Seater

COE till 30 April 2017

OMV $26,130

2 Owners

Mileage currently @ 105k.

Good condition, ideal for COE renewal.

About 8 Months to COE due.

Asking $22,500

Please pm if interested, thanks.

$9k depreciation?

With Minimum parf at scrap being $11,592, my asking price of $15,100 = $3,508 above scrap value or an $7k annual depreciation for the remaining lifespan of 6 months.

Take into account that the road tax has been paid up till Feb and my asking price is only S$2,607 above current paper value. (current parf at $11,893)

Actually, bro... no offence but if your car is a Mercedes, BMW,  maybe... 3-4K body. But it's a Ford. Really, $1K above paper is not an unreasonable asking price. If you bring to a dealer to scrap, you really get only paper (and a roax tax refund, if that makes you happier). I can understand you have some pride on your car especially that you have had mods on it, but TBH, mods are worth nothing at the end. You can dekit your sound system and probably get more money out of it than the car body.

Don't get emotional. You are here to sell your car. Willing buyer willing seller. If you are unwilling, find another buyer. That's all.

Edited by Detach8
  • Praise 2