Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Twincharged

Actually, I'm more surprised than anything that anyone will go renew COE for a Picanto?!

To each his own, I guess...but when you pay the same amount to extend 5 years for a Picanto vs a Altis/Lancer etc, it just doesn't seem to make sense to me...

I guess some people just don't want to renew a car they don't know lo. One of my relatives also renewed his picanto which was his since day 1. He didn't want to get a second hand car and renew COE even though it will be more value for money. He knew his car and korean cars are really reliable so might as well renew.

↡ Advertisement

Thinking of letting go my blue OPC Hyundai Getz 1.1m. Car engine still in very good condition. External and internal condition is about 8/10. You will not feel any vibration at all when the car is idling. Very good car for converting to normal plate and renewing COE because of low PARF. Mileage is only 117k km. Last servicing was done on 8 Aug this year with receipt. In fact, workshop owner offered to buy my car then, but I declined as I was thinking of renewing the COE. Wanted to renew COE, but wife wants an auto car. Willing to let go at $3.5k(fixed). Very good deal as it will cost you less than 30k in all to renew for 5years. PM me with your contact number if interested. 

OMV: $8586

Parf: $2567

COE Expiry: 26 Nov 2016

Mileage 117k km

Just Pmed you. Looking for a car to renew. Let me know if it is still available.

• Praise 1

Lancer 1.6 GLX Auto

Registered 16 Apr 2007

Car will be ready probably this month or early Nov 2016

OMV $11174

PARF REBATE :$6146

Mileage ~170K

PM me if keen

Posting on behalf of my cousin:

Suzuki Liana 1.6 Hatchback. OPC. COE expiry 15 Nov 2016.
Paper value $4872. Asking $5600 firm.
Good engine and air conditioning. Just had general servicing done in mid June 2016, with receipt. Good condition leather seats and dashboard has no cracks. Sports rims and new front tires. Pioneer DEH-5350UB headset. Good for short-term use or COE renewal.

Please do not PM me or ask any questions as I'm merely posting on her behalf. Contact them directly through the Carousell ad (link below):

https://carousell.com/p/70615851

Posting on behalf of friend:

Mercedes Benz E200K Kompressor (W211)

Exterior: Black

Interior: Grey

Mileage: 136k 

OMV: $49,506

COE Expiry Date: 18 March 2018 (1 Year 5 Months)

Full stock specs.

Asking $45,800

Depreciation $$13,200/year

Interested parties can Whatsapp / Call or SMS 8201 1260. Thank you!

Edited by IronIIoxide

Posting on behalf of friend:

Mercedes Benz E200K Kompressor (W211)

Exterior: Black

Interior: Grey

Mileage: 136k 

OMV: $49,506

COE Expiry Date: 18 March 2018 (1 Year 5 Months)

Full stock specs.

Asking $45,800

Depreciation $$13,200/year

Interested parties can Whatsapp / Call or SMS 8201 1260. Thank you!

Asking price dropped to $44k! Interested parties do let me know. Thank you!

Hi guys helping out my friend to sell his car.

Kia Picanto 1.1A (Renewed 5-Yr COE)

Yellowish Gold 

COE Expiry Date 31/05/2021 (4yr 8mth left)

Mileage 108600km (used to be OPC thus low mileage)

Asking $24,000 nett

Depreciation $5000+/year

Gearbox overhauled with receipt to proof. Tyres 90% cond. Regularly serviced.

Nothing much to lose here as you can scrap anytime and get the COE pro-rated rebate. 

Call me at 98220668 Rex

There should be plenty in sgcarmart or STcars for you to choose from.

This place is for car owners to do direct dealing. But there are some dealers who disguise as "owners" or "friends".

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Well... not all dealers who are here are devils... and definitely not all direct sellers here are angels either. I for one met a devil direct seller here. ^_^

Wow, quite profound! pardon me, are you telling us that not all black

Wow, quite profound! pardon me, are you telling us that not all black ð¿ is black colour. They can be in other colour like matt black, gloss black... ð¿so on. But let me tell you, they are still in black lolz.

For the White(angel), white is white. What make it unclear is the devil wan to be an angel too. All they do is dun tell anyone who they are ð. Devil in disguise ð . So they are under the black(dealer) ð± not white as you mention.

Very profound message about black and white color.

Reminds me of the song "你是我的眼" by 蕭煌奇。

"...眼前的黑不是黑 你說的白是什麼白.

人們說的天空藍 是我記憶中那團白雲背後的藍天"

Well... not all dealers who are here are devils... and definitely not all direct sellers here are angels either. I for one met a devil direct seller here. ^_^

You have been around helping friends for some time.

You have been around helping friends for some time.

Yup. Have helped about 5 friends to get rid of their cars or get new cars this year so far. In times like this, it's nice to skip the middle man fees and save more money. Provided the direct sellers are not dishonest themselves.
  • Praise 1

Well... not all dealers who are here are devils... and definitely not all direct sellers here are angels either. I for one met a devil direct seller here.  ^_^

Yes, my fair share of notoriously evil direct seller too.

On the transaction day, seller removed the DVD-player unit and changed for a single din cheapo CD player; rims changed from 15" to 16" with less than 10% treading. Cheapo to the max.

Furthermore it was a Toyota Vios.

Learnt my lesson, next time check the car first before requesting for hadnover. My finance company also tried to play the 'nice guy' by asking me to accept the deal so he could release the cheque to the customer.

Pui

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1