Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Because ATF change once every 100k, last change was not listed here.

If like that all car dealers can close shop already, everyone can buy brand new car.

$5k/mth or $5k for 6 months?

Still cheaper than most cars listed in SGCM. Dealers may alter mileage, but mine's upfront and honest. Of course buyer has to take responsibility also

Edited by Alg
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Because ATF change once every 100k, last change was not listed here.

If like that all car dealers can close shop already, everyone can buy brand new car.

$5k/mth or $5k for 6 months?

Still cheaper than most cars listed in SGCM. Dealers may alter mileage, but mine's upfront and honest. Of course buyer has to take responsibility also ð

Jialat sia, I owned a vios before.. ATF is change every 40k. Some people change as frequent as every 20-30k.

300,000km auto transmission is going to be up lorry anytime lor....

Lemon law doesn't apply to direct seller and buyers.. Good luck to any buyer...

Then you go sell to SGCM... lol their final prices ended up most of the time lesser than listed price... 300,000+km. My last vios was only 140,000km... Yours is more than double than mine.. Vios taxi ah. Uber and grab....

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

Toyota / Lexus car don't need to scared one. As long as got do due diligence in servicing and all it is a very good B&B car

Your mileage is like a coe car... Like a 1998 Toyota car lor.. No scared... Then good luck to your sales. Roberts and carrots are not born every day
  • Dislike 1

Jialat sia, I owned a vios before.. ATF is change every 40k. Some people change as frequent as every 20-30k.

300,000km auto transmission is going to be up lorry anytime lor....

Lemon law doesn't apply to direct seller and buyers.. Good luck to any buyer...

Then you go sell to SGCM... lol their final prices ended up most of the time lesser than listed price... 300,000+km. My last vios was only 140,000km... Yours is more than double than mine.. Vios taxi ah. Uber and grab....

Toyotas can stand the test of time. It's at the buyer's descretion to decide whether it's a good deal for them or not.

If you feel that it's not worth the buy in terms of pricing, then would suggest that you just keep the opinions, don't have to be sour here and there say 'gearbox sure will uplorry' or 'engine will kaput' whatsoever.

If you do a similar listing and I rattle at your post, how would your sentiments be? Aside from pricing and all, everyone has the liberty to bring it to check and judge for themselves the condition of the car.

Like I say, car mileage is not rigged. I can find contacts to rig the mileage, but at least I don't do it, and my conscience is clear.

• Praise 3

Toyotas can stand the test of time. It's at the buyer's descretion to decide whether it's a good deal for them or not.

If you feel that it's not worth the buy in terms of pricing, then would suggest that you just keep the opinions, don't have to be sour here and there say 'gearbox sure will uplorry' or 'engine will kaput' whatsoever.

If you do a similar listing and I rattle at your post, how would your sentiments be? Aside from pricing and all, everyone has the liberty to bring it to check and judge for themselves the condition of the car.

Like I say, car mileage is not rigged. I can find contacts to rig the mileage, but at least I don't do it, and my conscience is clear.

Feel free to rattle. I sold mine here, vios manual here 2.5 years ago. And it was snapped up in a few days. Cos my selling price was very reasonable. Unlike yours.

It's thaiyota...

300,000+km is around a 20 year old car mileage in singapore..

Lemon law doesn't apply to direct seller to buyer purchase. If I am a direct buyer, I would immediately be turned off. Unless you keep a detailed servicing records of what were changed and etc..

You mentioned you changed ATF every 100k. That to me is a red flag liao lor. Cos even for MTF, I changed every 40k. Toyota recommends changing every 40k..

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 2

Feel free to rattle. I sold mine here, vios manual here 2.5 years ago. And it was snapped up in a few days. Cos my selling price was very reasonable. Unlike yours.

It's thaiyota...

300,000+km is around a 20 year old car mileage in singapore..

Lemon law doesn't apply to direct seller to buyer purchase. If I am a direct buyer, I would immediately be turned off. Unless you keep a detailed servicing records of what were changed and etc..

You mentioned you changed ATF every 100k. That to me is a red flag liao lor. Cos even for MTF, I changed every 40k. Toyota recommends changing every 40k..

Ok thanks for your top tip. Much appreciated. If I sell to a 'Robert' here I'll be more than happy to post here

My bad as eyes got stamp.

Frankly no more than 3k then I would consider if I ever needed one.

Understand  [;)] . Having a owned a Honda Civic for around the same age as a Toyota Vios, my Civic gearbox uplorri-ed after 2 months of taking over, still sticking back to good old Toyotas, boring, but at least more reliable...

• Praise 1

Ok thanks for your top tip. Much appreciated. If I sell to a 'Robert' here I'll be more than happy to post here

Understand [;)] . Having a owned a Honda Civic for around the same age as a Toyota Vios, my Civic gearbox uplorri-ed after 2 months of taking over, still sticking back to good old Toyotas, boring, but at least more reliable...

You can even post that you have sold off now le.

Hi all,

Selling my silver metallic Honda City LX 1.5 I-VTEC AUTO

COE expiry: 11 Dec 2018

Road tax expiry: 11 Dec 2017

Min Parf: $9731

Mileage: 135k km

1st owner.

Selling: $18k

Other info:

No known problems. Good Engine and transmission. Well maintenance. Family car.

upgraded with original body kit. Free car camera.

To be handovered By 01-Dec-2017

Contact me if interested. HP:94889829

• Praise 1

Hi,

Letting go of my Honda Fit 1.3G Skyroof A (Pearl White). Well maintained with past servicing receipts. Upgrading to another car.

COE expiry: 9 Jul 2018

Min Parf: $6551

Rd Tax expiry: 9 Jan 2018

Mileage: 196K Km

Asking for: $11,500 (~$700/mth)

Interested party kindly sms @ 81820829.

Thanks.

- Sold -
  • Praise 2

Hi all, looking for estima/previa/odyssey with few months remaining. Kindly contact me at 98482105 if anyone selling... thanks...

• Praise 2

Something like 8.5k + months left * 500 or 600, I think

Like to sell my Fiat Punto 1.4A 5DR, can drive till Aug 2018. Any advise how much can it fetch?
PARF rebate at 8.5K. Thanks

Edited by Wadexu
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Like to sell my Fiat Punto 1.4A 5DR, can drive till Aug 2018. Any advise how much can it fetch?

PARF rebate at 8.5K. Thanks

hi interested to know what price will you be looking to sell? i am interested. you can text me at 96697553.
  • Praise 2

Anyone know if it's possible to buy the insurance for only a few month? is it expensive?

Super expensive.. You have to bug 1 year insurance thereafter prorated accordingly. 1 month insurance is 30% of a full 1 year insurance..

Hence those sellers who wants to sell at sky high prices good luck sia.

Hi all,

Looking for cars left with a few months or a year till Coe is due.

Text/ call me at 98380404 or pm with your car details.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2