Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Nowadays too many cars going to scrapyard. If the car is on the 10th year, trade-in is also very likely paper value.

Buy another car and get this one traded in. They may offer more for the body of the Sunny.

↡ Advertisement

Nowadays too many cars going to scrapyard. If the car is on the 10th year, trade-in is also very likely paper value.

My friend managed to get 700 bucks for the body from the trade in of his 2004 Altis.

Buy another car and get this one traded in. They may offer more for the body of the Sunny.

Dealers, Scrap yards, exporters are extremely greedy individuals... They will never give anyamount more than the parf+coe... and some even have the greed to say they will take 1-3% of the parf/coe value for scrap.

They say yr car have no value then they remove all parts and easily sell for more than 1k above...

Taken into consideration my car is a fully working fault free car plus relatively new and superbly well taken car. even wheels. Aircon still very cold, new raditor, water plump...etc cost 800sgd 6mths ago...etc and much more.

By the way, these people will not return you the reminding roadtax, its a bad practice, they take the reminding road tax for themselves...

I hate these kinda dishonest practice compared to western countries and japan~

Honestly, I am a extreme lover for my own car... its just my family. Thinking it only left a new mths before its destroy, make me came sleep well sometimes... even another car too.. perhaps i am too emotional.

Noone take car his cars more than I do... I clean/polish/remove insect/bird/sap shits from my car for at least more 150-200days a year..... I am serious. rain/shiny/after rain...

• Praise 1

MY car isnt a typical uncle.. no it doesnt have body kit, but its BEAUTIFUL...

I felt like I am driving a sports car than a "sunny" sounds funny i know... but my car start up is too fast if it wants to... no joke...

Dealers, Scrap yards, exporters are extremely greedy individuals... They will never give anyamount more than the parf+coe... and some even have the greed to say they will take 1-3% of the parf/coe value for scrap.

They say yr car have no value then they remove all parts and easily sell for more than 1k above...

Taken into consideration my car is a fully working fault free car plus relatively new and superbly well taken car. even wheels. Aircon still very cold, new raditor, water plump...etc cost 800sgd 6mths ago...etc and much more.

By the way, these people will not return you the reminding roadtax, its a bad practice, they take the reminding road tax for themselves...

With your car in such good condition, you should renew your COE is there is no better car you want.

I just scrapped my lexus IS for a few hundred dollars as i have another car to tide over till i get backside itchy again

I hate these kinda dishonest practice compared to western countries and japan~

Honestly, I am a extreme lover for my own car... its just my family. Thinking it only left a new mths before its destroy, make me came sleep well sometimes... even another car too.. perhaps i am too emotional.

Noone take car his cars more than I do... I clean/polish/remove insect/bird/sap shits from my car for at least more 150-200days a year..... I am serious. rain/shiny/after rain...

• Praise 1

Actually would like to.... but COE these days are propogendas pricing by our governments... how to renewed? Furthermore, I have another car... and next yr onwards, I will have less time in Singapore, no point keeping... these cars are only for my leisure, not for work, thats why its in such good condition during my care. I bought from a dealer 2years ago... bad condition... I decided to give it a new look with fresh paint and there after... My crazy well maintance... The car is sooo clean even inside out and i am a very hygenic person. I put in countless hours beyond imagnation cleaning my car inside out. I can clean, polish my car for 4-5hrs from top to toe..(its tyre too shiny and polished).

My mum also tell me, why polish a lousy car til this extreme... perhaps people look down on me because I drive a sunny even my family but its okay.... This car is my pride. Its my first car in Singapore. I am not from a rich family. I am not those Ah Sai Kia who family buy them cars and support them. I have to do everything by myself in an extreme way even how I handle other matters in life... seriously I am a bit tired.

Actually would like to.... but COE these days are propogendas pricing by our governments... how to renewed? Furthermore, I have another car... and next yr onwards, I will have less time in Singapore, no point keeping... these cars are only for my leisure, not for work, thats why its in such good condition during my care. I bought from a dealer 2years ago... bad condition... I decided to give it a new look with fresh paint and there after... My crazy well maintance... The car is sooo clean even inside out and i am a very hygenic person. I put in countless hours beyond imagnation cleaning my car inside out. I can clean, polish my car for 4-5hrs from top to toe..(its tyre too shiny and polished).

My mum also tell me, why polish a lousy car til this extreme... perhaps people look down on me because I drive a sunny even my family but its okay.... This car is my pride. Its my first car in Singapore. I am not from a rich family. I am not those Ah Sai Kia who family buy them cars and support them. I have to do everything by myself in an extreme way even how I handle other matters in life... seriously I am a bit tired.

In a way I'm like u, short of polishing - I only wash n clay n apply spray on detailer for outlook. Interior, i dust floor mat, wipe dash n door, occasionally vacuum. But comes to maintenance, I won't scringe. Few days ago, observed drive shaft boot oozing grease n have them replaced. Other maint stuffs done were steering rack (orig mfgr, not recon / tie rod kit), a/c evapr / txv / comp / dryer, oem shocks, eo, trans fluid, brake fluid, coolant, ps fluid.

This car indeed reliable. My uncle is a meticulous car owner. I sent his car for servicing every 5,000 mileage and spare parts are easily available.

Furthermore road tax just newly renewed till May-2015 expire. Therefore $4,800 asking price is reasonable yet negotiable.

$12000 yearly depreciation for a 15 yr old sunny?

• Praise 1

$12000/year depreciation is too expensive. My friend is selling away his 9.5 years honda jazz depreciation only $4000 for half a year

what i realise is that you can still get good deals for cars expiring 2005 and the first half of 2006.

beyond that, depreciation rises sharply. once you widen your search to a 2007 car and you will be hard pressed to find low depreciation.

Can you post here on the details once your friend manage to sell his 9.5 year old car successfully? Thank you.

$12000/year depreciation is too expensive. My friend is selling away his 9.5 years honda jazz depreciation only $4000 for half a year

Can you post here on the details once your friend manage to sell his 9.5 year old car successfully? Thank you.

There are few bros here has already pm me for the contact. I am not sure how is the progress at this moment.

Definitely no issue with selling the car, as the car is still in a very good condition. Dont look like a car that going to scrap anytime soon.

it just a matter of selling at a right price.

• Praise 2

I feel for you..

Personally , my ride left 4 months + to go... still unsure what to do next. My interior the same as yours - very kilat and clean. Till my 9.5 years of owning the car, it have zero dents but then recently kana 3 - 5 dents !

Personally I own 2 cars. I have a "sunny" but not those typical sunny type on road. I take very good care of my car. Its purely beautiful white! new paint over 1k 1yr ago.... Been polishing and taking good care. Shiny like a white bmw.

Honestly I am a car lover, its really heavy hearted the coe ending march next yr.

Dealers and scarp yard take my car without viewing at Ka ran goo nee price! only get back parf+coe with 0-100buck body value.

I feel they are just squeezing every bit out of "no choice" sellers reagardless of the car condition.

Anyone interested, let me know. Back seats and everything look good, eyes bit ageing but still.... my sunny is the most cleanest and beautiful in singapore but sadly have to go... heavy hearted.

I might also sell off the parts for sunny drivers at low price as its still in great shape rather than giving to Karangoonee!

• Praise 1

I feel for you..

Personally , my ride left 4 months + to go... still unsure what to do next. My interior the same as yours - very kilat and clean. Till my 9.5 years of owning the car, it have zero dents but then recently kana 3 - 5 dents !

Renew COE now is the best. Pay for 5 years. Then monitor the next few years. When time is right then change.

• Praise 1

There are few bros here has already pm me for the contact. I am not sure how is the progress at this moment.

Definitely no issue with selling the car, as the car is still in a very good condition. Dont look like a car that going to scrap anytime soon.

it just a matter of selling at a right price.

Yup. Price must be decent. I sold my liana on sgcarmart in 4hours of posting. In hind sight it might have been too cheap. But I wanted a simple fuss free sale. Had many callers within the first few hours.

• Praise 1

Hence, im posting here to ask for direct deal.

Camry COE till Sep 15. Availale from Feb 15. Car in very good condition. VIew to offer.

↡ Advertisement