Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Volvo XC90, COE till Sept 2015. Great condition, no issues to drive until the end. Body worth at least 1K upon scrap. 3rd party insurance at only $400. Yours for 5K above paper value, can handover immediately. Can contact me at 8435 2168, I'm the 2nd owner of this luxury SUV.

Mods, if this is the wrong place for posting let me know, I will shift it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Renew COE now is the best. Pay for 5 years. Then monitor the next few years. When time is right then change.

Makes more sense to renew 10 years COE as you already forgo your scrap value. If you decide to sell at its 15th year, can still fetch more than COE Paper value, compared to a 5 yr COE. END of car life. No renewal.

• Praise 2

U mean the forgo scrap value/parf can be pro-rated if 1 decided to scrap before the end of the renew 10 year?

Makes more sense to renew 10 years COE as you already forgo your scrap value. If you decide to sell at its 15th year, can still fetch more than COE Paper value, compared to a 5 yr COE. END of car life. No renewal.

• Praise 3

U mean the forgo scrap value/parf can be pro-rated if 1 decided to scrap before the end of the renew 10 year?

Parf is gone once you renew

• Praise 1

I am interested as well. Pm me if your car got at least 3 months. Just wanna a short duration, cash buyer for anything less than 10k. Thanks.

Edited by Hachi
  • Praise 2

here you go for my interior...

Personally I own 2 cars. I have a "sunny" but not those typical sunny type on road. I take very good care of my car. Its purely beautiful white! new paint over 1k 1yr ago.... Been polishing and taking good care. Shiny like a white bmw.

Honestly I am a car lover, its really heavy hearted the coe ending march next yr.

Dealers and scarp yard take my car without viewing at Ka ran goo nee price! only get back parf+coe with 0-100buck body value.

I feel they are just squeezing every bit out of "no choice" sellers reagardless of the car condition.

Anyone interested, let me know. Back seats and everything look good, eyes bit ageing but still.... my sunny is the most cleanest and beautiful in singapore but sadly have to go... heavy hearted.

I might also sell off the parts for sunny drivers at low price as its still in great shape rather than giving to Karangoonee!

post-6026-0-55642800-1419928317_thumb.jpg

Edited by Antonee
  • Praise 2

Selling my April 2005 Sports Lancer manual.

White colour. 3rd Owner

Full bodykit with Evo spoiler.

Mileage 148k plus.

Paper as at 10 jan $7610.

Asking $8300.

To let go by 8th Jan if not push to exporter.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Camry COE till Sep 15. Availale from Feb 15. Car in very good condition. VIew to offer.

Hi, how much are you asking for your Camry COE till Sept 15?

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Anyone interested in. 2005 Suzuki Liana 1.3 MT?

Scrap at 30/11/2014 is $7205.

Scrap at 18/05/2015 when the Coe expires is $6368.

Roadtax is paid till the end.

Asking for $500 above paper on 30/11/2014. Car drives well. Only engine mounts are a little worn. Nothing else needs to be fixed. Genuine mileage of 80k km.

Approx $10 bucks a day. Unbeatable price.

PM me if interested.

Sold?

How to reach you?

• Praise 1