Boringchap daily cook n food blog

Boringchap

(edited)

Once again, I thank the forum moderators for creating this thread just for me to post all my idiosyncratic videos and other videos and stuff that I find interesting.

I think I posted this burger plus flight review link before, on another thread. But here it is again, in case you missed it.

This was the flight going up to London. On this flight, the KrisWorld system was broke! Well, the inflight supervisor gave me a $75 voucher as compensation. I would still fly with SQ.

Edited by Boringchap

Pub food. When I go to London, I do enjoy their pub food very much, and my favorite chain would be the JD Wetherspoon chain because they offer good food at very reasonable prices, by London's standards.

In this video, I had lunch at a pub. Typical Sunday roast plus a jolly good pint.

Once again, I thank the forum moderators for creating this thread just for me to post all my idiosyncratic videos and other videos and stuff that I find interesting.

I think I posted this burger plus flight review link before, on another thread. But here it is again, in case you missed it.

This was the flight going up to London. On this flight, the KrisWorld system was broke! Well, the inflight supervisor gave me a $75 voucher as compensation. I would still fly with SQ.

I may not be able to live without krisWorld for such a long distance lol

(edited)

I may not be able to live without krisWorld for such a long distance lol

Yes, I think most passengers would be quite upset.

However, I prayed about it and decided not to let such things make me upset. True enough, I became so sleepy and I had a super long sleep.

Edited by Boringchap
  • Praise 1

Yes, I think most passengers would be quite upset.

However, I prayed about it and decided not to let such things make me upset. True enough, I became so sleepy and I had a super long sleep.

Is it the seat all full?

I experienced that in my beijing flight, krisworld spoilt lucky got a few seats empty haha

Is it the seat all full?

I experienced that in my beijing flight, krisworld spoilt lucky got a few seats empty haha

Yes, the flight was very full. However, the stewardess did tell me she could move me to a centre seat somewhere else if I wanted to.

But I decided against it because I had a window seat and I wanted to sleep, undisturbed.

Thanks for your support!! [rolleyes]

At this very moment, my lovely wife is baking and I'm taking video.

time to show that video!

Haha jk la bro

Can take holiday or signing up sport courses. can also learning new stuffs become hobby

Then how come still bored lol

coz kids also boring lor lol